PDA

View Full Version : Amazing Skit Ideas Please Use

yukitoLeonheart
10-06-2003, 08:33 PM
OK, I have too many amazing skit ideas, and I don't think I can do all of them. They are all REALLY well thought out and people say they would easily be one of the best in the masquerade. I would someday love to do them all, but I doubt I will get the chance so I at least want someone to use them.

SKIT 1: GIVE ME THE POWER TO BRING TO START A.... WTF!!!!!!

Utena is about to be in a Duel. She reaches into Anthy who has a box behind her ( so she can pull things out). She says GIVE ME THE POWER TO START A ........WHAT? And instead of a sword pulls out a rubber chicken. She looks confused. Then she says it again and pulls out....... Cereal......... She does it again and pulls out....... a toy chainsaw...... Next she goes, Anthy what the heck do you got in here anyway. SHe looks into the bo and goes OH MY GOSH, I WOULD OF NEVER THOUGHT. Next thing you know she pulls out someone dressed as Jesus. She goes, So that's where you were. then all three Join Hands and jump around and play Either Utena music or something Cheesey.

SKIT 2: FLCL HARUKA, RIDE ON SHOOTING STAR

I love this skit. Three Harukas, dressed as a bunny, the nurse, and the normal one come out. The normal one has the Bass and is lead vocalist, the Bunny has the Bass and the Nurse is on the Keyboard. Then, the music comes on and they lip sync and play Ride on shooting star while cool lighting is going on.

SKIT 3: FF VS BR

HAHA, this ones hilarious. Three people from FF like Yuna, Tidus, and Wakka say fight like 3 random people from BR in a turn based match. Thing is, there are two kids in front, each controlling one side and has a controller hooked up like they are playing this on a PS2. Then you make a CD with music from the FFs and BR, where is sounds like they are attacking and even the music selecting attacks. Then have the person attack as if they would in the video game and act it out. After like a minute and a half. They pause and the Mom walks in and goes would you kids stop playing this game, It's absolutely horrible. Don't you know that if you start to enjoy video games too much you will want to be like them and turn into.... ahhhhhh it's too scary to say..... the worst thing ever....cosplayers!!!!!!!!! Then she turns off the system and all the people on stage just drop dead because the power is shut off

OK, I have like 6 more ideas, but I am getting tired of typing. As you can see, these are pretty decent.

Sorahana
10-06-2003, 09:17 PM
I like the FF VS BR Idea!! What is BR btw lol XD;. I could use that skit of rKatsucon or something......course if I did use that I'd put *copyrighted to YukitoLeonHeart* all over it :rofl:

dEmEnTeDcHiCkEn
10-15-2003, 11:36 PM
Here's one I'd like:

An FF7 fight. Cloud, any FF char, and Vincent are on one side, Sephiroth on the other. Sephiroth decimates the team, but as they are about to die, Vincent just shoots Sephiroth in the head and kills him.

Vincent: "You know, it's really easy to kill a guy with a bullet."

SailorKnight
07-25-2005, 08:07 AM
JESUS! HE'S BEEN IN ANTHY THIS WHOLE TIME! May I please do the Utena skit?

zekitty
07-25-2005, 11:17 AM
Lyke omgwtfbbq!! XDD The FF skit is HILARIOUS!! XDDD By BR, do you mean Battle Royale? O.o? Would you mind if my friends and I use the idea (possibly different characters, but the same overall idea of video game characters being controlled by other people and Mom walks in on them)? It's just TOO funny to pass over! XDD

RandomSchoolBoy
07-27-2005, 01:34 AM
The FF-BR one is great ^^

ayn*chan
07-31-2005, 03:00 AM
Here's one I'd like:

An FF7 fight. Cloud, any FF char, and Vincent are on one side, Sephiroth on the other. Sephiroth decimates the team, but as they are about to die, Vincent just shoots Sephiroth in the head and kills him.

That reminds me of the end of Indiana Jones.

AutumnD
01-15-2014, 12:01 AM
Can my cosplay group please use the first one? We are cosplaying a different series and want to do something similar. Thank you

Jei-Cos
01-15-2014, 11:54 PM
Here's one I'd like:

This is actually very very funny..I would LOVE to see this played out..I would never do it myself, as I do not like taking skits OTHERS have already said and doing them, it's not how I roll, but still..Funny stuff..This is my style though..

I had a skit idea..If you don't mind..I'll never do it, so someone else can if they like it..
FF7..
Cloud is walking (My idea used my old AC Cloud cosplay, but classic would work..) and a moogle keeps coming up to him. Now remember, there are no save moogles in the game, nor are they a normal thing in this game and I swear the only one ever to appear is a stuffed one in AC..)
anyway..This moogle shows up (cosplayer holds a sign that has the save thing on it..) and the fight music from FF7 starts, and he kills it and the song stops (the song plays maybe the first 2 seconds on it, if that..Comical..)..This happens about 2 times (time killer) then the moogle get's mad and basically in a mad voice says if he beats cloud in a fight, loud has to save the game..As if it was some super important thing or something, even though it's not..Then they fight with the song (Still More Fighting, which is the normal boss music) and cloud basically does that "uh..what?" type fighting as if he's fighting a kid..You know, the arm out holding the moogle back while the moogle flais it's arms, that sorta thing..Then cloud says something about giving him a sympathy stab (like, FINE I'll just kill you if it'll shut you up, or something) and kills him..Then while the victory music plays, he is walking off the screen with his head in his hand shaking his head like "Good lord, this is stupid"..And that's it..lolAll the times the moogle comes up to him, he would say "Save, Kupo?" And cloud would tell him to go away like he's being bothered and annoyed..