PDA

View Full Version : Amy Sorel's Boots

Moonlight_52
10-11-2010, 01:24 AM
Ok, so I am having major problems with this...XD

I have been look for boots for Amy Sorel from soul calibur 4

I know they need to be white lace up boots with light brown bottoms, a velcrow buckle toward bottom, red laces, and red lace at the top

1.5 inch heel and 1.5 inch platform about...

The problem:
1) I Can't make anything
2) The person making my costume can't make the boots
3) I Don't know how to go about finding some one who can
4) The only boots I can find online that are remotely close all have heel sizes that are 4+ inches...

I guess it's mostly the heel thats the problem XD I can figure out the other stuff... anyone have any suggestions?

Please & thank you!

hollowchrist
10-11-2010, 04:26 PM
Which version of her are you doing? Pictures are nice. ^^

Moonlight_52
10-12-2010, 12:32 AM
Which version of her are you doing? Pictures are nice. ^^

Her player 2 fourm from soul calibur 4

http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y164/kagome741123/Amy%20Sorel/

^ theres pictures

o01101011
10-12-2010, 01:07 AM
In all honesty, I think you're calculating the heel wrong. If the platform is 1", then the heel has to have an extra inch at least to accommodate that extra height. So that heel is easily a 2.5-3" heel, and 4" is perfectly within reason without looking to tall because of that platform.

Moonlight_52
10-12-2010, 02:58 PM
In all honesty, I think you're calculating the heel wrong. If the platform is 1", then the heel has to have an extra inch at least to accommodate that extra height. So that heel is easily a 2.5-3" heel, and 4" is perfectly within reason without looking to tall because of that platform.

AH thank you for better measurements! They helpful ^_^ though I still have no idea where to get them ^_^'''