PDA

View Full Version : Amazing Gravitation Skit Ideas

yukitoLeonheart
10-06-2003, 09:32 PM
AH I am tired, but here are two gravitation skit ideas

Skit 1: YUKI BATTLE

OK at every con there are many Shuichis. You need probably at least 6 for this. You get them all on stage and have them just beat the drud out of each other and the winner get's Yuki or choreograph a cool battle. Either play classical battle music or THE RAGE BEAT for Irony.

SKit 2 ( MY MASTERPIECE) SHULANDER

After being on the modelling Circuit, Ryuichi is being shown up by the hot new model SHuichi. Shuichi rides in on his scooter and a bunch of people go, ooh that Shuichi, he's hot. Then Ryuichi goes you're not so hot, I just got a new gig and my album is still number 1. And Shuichi acta like Hansel from Zoolander and is like woa man, whatever. and then goes I still sold a million records. Then Ryuichi is like whatever, POOPEATCHI. And Shuichi goes, who do you think your messing with esse don't you know I am loco (just from Zoolander). Then Ryuichi goes there's only one way to Settle this, a walk off. and then the Scene switches, ten seconds later people need to scatter and throw out a carpet runway. Then they are there and they are ready and say how do we score this. Then Yuki appears and goes "I think I'll be the judge of that". And then someone holds up a sign saying Look Ki'ds, It's Yuki Eeri". Then they play either Beat it or something from Grav while they walk off and throw off their shirts. Then it get's to the part. Shuichi goes for the move and rips his underwear off without taking off his pants at all. Also his underwear would either say I love Yuki or WEDS (like the day of the week) on it.
Then Ryuichi comes up and goes "I am glad I remembered to wear underwear today. In the corner, the girl I forget her name from Nittle Grasper goes don't try it, you're not a kis anymore, and he goers shut up, I know I can, he reaches in and tries and then Yanks and it goes up and he wedgies himself. Yuki goes disqualified. Then everyone leaves and Ryuichi just stands there in pain. Shuichi says "YUKI I WON" and then Yuki says "Yea you did, but I was the judge, I would of let you win anyway, I felt like getting a piece tonight" and then smacks Shuichis butt and says MINE!

NOTE: If you haven't seen Zoolander this makes no sense probably

Eleryth
10-07-2003, 03:45 AM
They sound funny, but I think the second one would run longer than the allotted time for a masquerade entry. Unless this is for a separate skit contest entry with a longer time limit?

yukitoLeonheart
10-07-2003, 09:19 AM
You are riht. Yea I think if you have a lot of people it's a longer alloted time limit though. But yea, I agree the second one would run at least 4 minutes based on how fast things prgressed. I did a run through of that one, it can go pretty fast if the people don't get into it, but you need it for effect, just like Zoolander.

Koumori
10-07-2003, 09:47 AM
From the standpoint of someone who prefers to watch masquerades rather than be in them - I'd rather see skits kept short and sweet. The second skit idea would be pretty well lost on anyone who wasn't very familiar with both Gravitation and the movie Zoolander. I think the first one would be better for a stage skit, but maybe you could find another venue for your second idea.

yukitoLeonheart
10-07-2003, 10:12 AM
YEa, it's just always been my dream to perform that one ...... has stars in eyes.

Susumari
10-07-2003, 01:43 PM
the first one is really funny. having all the shuuichis up...

OH! but like have a Shuuichi Costume contest. Like have each one have a different outift that he wears.

Sorahana
10-07-2003, 03:41 PM
I love the second skit idea!! Go Ryuichi!! Kick Shuichi's arse lol XD.
:sees you giving me death glare:
Gah!!
:hides:
If you're at a con I go to I so want in on your skit!! Lol XD.

Ameria
10-07-2003, 08:01 PM
I liked those ideas, though I do admit the second might to too long.

*shameless plugging again* My friends and I are doing a Gravi skit for Ohayocon and we need as many Shuichis as possible! XD Because I kinda still wanna keep it a surprise, if anyone's interested for an easy part then please e-mail me - seirunnoameria@aol.com

Arigatou, and sorry for intruding. ^^;

Rukawa
10-08-2003, 06:42 AM
the first skit sounds fun to do.

Selphie_fairy
10-09-2003, 10:55 AM
the costume contest sounds fun XD im doing one of his ouitfits so maybe ill participate XDDD

chibi_kitsune
10-31-2003, 11:00 AM
I think the second one would be real funny if you can pull it off without going over the time limit.

Susumari
10-31-2003, 03:23 PM
i was thinking...there could be another like game show skit. like they had in the series.

Omi
11-01-2003, 02:41 PM
i secound that notion^_~

Eccoglyph
11-10-2003, 12:26 PM
Heh - I'm a big fan of Zoolander and think the second skit would be fabulous. And it may not be that hard to keep it under the time limit if structured well - its amazing what you can squeeze into 3 mins. :-)

Susumari
11-10-2003, 06:32 PM
I remember that movie. It was ok. but it did remind me of the face off. so that would be pretty cool with the outfits.