PDA

View Full Version : Red Muscle Suit - Hakan

GoggleCandy
10-11-2010, 06:05 PM
I've been looking for a red muslce suit (amongst other things) for a Hakan cosplay.
(http://gamerinvestments.com/video-game-stocks/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/super-street-fighter-iv-Hakan-screens.jpg)

I've seen a few as part of a costume with little things on it here and there (The Flash for example) but I'm trying to just find a red muscle suit. I know they exist, but I can't find one. I have to modify it anyway, but it'd be easier with a blank slate.

Also, when I do get one, what would be the suggestion to get the "gloss" or "oily" effect on the muscle suit? (I direct you again to the picture)

cactusmomma
10-15-2010, 08:08 AM
Your best bet would be to try ebay or online costume shops, then modify from there.

And psst. SSFIV is Capcom. :p

Theophenes
09-02-2011, 01:11 AM
Unfortunately, a muscle-suit that bulky might no easily come in red. You may want to attempt an overlay like a mounted cat suit held in places over the muscle suit with small "cheating" seams on the major muscle ridges (Triceps, under the wrist jewelry, etc.)

For the oily sheen, I'd reccommend a metallic/glossy kind of fabric for the mount. However, if you're confident enough to show a little torso, there are make up effects to simulate the sweaty sheen of copious amounts of body oil. That sentence make me feel like I need a shower.