PDA

View Full Version : The shout out thread for A-M.

Crazy Bunta
10-06-2003, 10:22 PM
Since I couldn't find the thread, I'll just post mine here. I met so many awesome people this year and made so many friends. This convention was the best thing that's ever happened to me.

Anyhow here goes mine: The list will get names added as my memory returns to me, (feels like jetlag, getting used to a normal schedule again).

My shoutoutz go to:

Wayne: Needs no explananation. Without him, my being there would not have been possible. Without him I would have never met all the best people I've ever come across in my life! Cosplayers know how to PARTY!!!!!!!!!! You kick butt Wayne and everyone wanted to pierce your nipples.

Kenney: Oh man you're cool as heck!!! You're so chill and you brought so much Pocky! You never did go to sleep Saturday-Sunday!

Tom and Victoria: For having the most costume changes at the convention and warning us about the convention hot dogs. :(

Andy aka Iori E: For saving Wayne and I from what might have been the most nightmarish thing we ever saw. hahaha. Plus thanks for sharing your pics from Anime Expo and the campout as well as coming to our room and hanging out for a while.

Yvette: Well I beleive that's her name, (please forgive me if I got that wrong). The only other person I've met in CA from my home town in Hawaii! Big Island representin'. Such a sweetheart.

Rick: You got some sick moves!!! Hope you caught alot of stuff on your camcorder. It was definately nice to finally meet you, since I didn't get the chance to at Anime Expo.

Cosplay.com: For donating so much for the event.

Sana-Chan: Oh my god!!! Watching your face light up when I showed you Pirates of the Caribbean running in my room was priceless. That was just so great. I would have talked more with you, but every time we kept running into each other we both were in a rush to do something. I would have loved to see the jack Sparrow jacket. Wanted the chance to meet Freya, but we never got the chance.

Krispy Mike: It's official, you are now Krispy Mike and I'm Bunta Mike. You da man. You're performance in the Matrix skit will be talked about for years to come. Oh yeah, and of course you were part of the best roommates ever!

Nate: Morpheus!!!! It was nice to have you visit our room. We had a blast. I know you must have loved watching Fatal Frame. Muwahahahaha. Once again a member of the Matrix skit that will be heard about for years to come.

Jessie: I'm a WOMAN!!!! Hahahaha. That part of the Masquerade will be stuck in my mind forever. That was AWESOME how you ran out there and did that after the skit was over. Everyone just reffered to you as Lisa's boyfriend.

Averi: Could've kicked all of the people in our room's butts if she wanted to. LOL. Once again, part of the best roomies ever. We are so going to the Whaley House on Halloween night. Krispy Mike too of course.

Wendy: Thanks so much for helping me Friday night! I couldn't have handled that situation without your help. Definately a pleasure to meet.

The SJ crew: You're all so cool! Finally got to meet the people behind the SJ mafia. :) Bri didn't seem to get to spend much time there. Katie took some incredible photos!!! Hehehe The mugshots. Plus thanks for the invite and thanks to all of SJ for the compliments on the application. That means alot to me. The auditions are on video if you ever need them. But I owe alot to SJ member Bri baby.

Nessa: I wish I could have seen you in costume more. You were so nice to me and I have a huge apology letter to write. Yes! The Endless Sorrow Trance Mix ownz! I was playing it in our room whenever I had the chance. Plus you were bumpin' it out with the big speakers! Right on. Whenever I think Hamasaki, I think Nessa.

Jarod: Which is probably spelled wrong. If I got it wrong I apologize. Man. Nessa is soooo putting you in her no box for Saturday Night. Hahahaha Don't worry, I got your Ginat Robo presentation thing on tape. As soon as I find it, I'll IM it to you or something.

Huy: Man, I have no idea how to spell your name! I'm so sorry. Shoot you had me in stitches all day Sunday. Plus you borrowing Kripsy Mike's Neo jacket and then walking around with the bunny ears and doing random strange things was the best!

Rey-Rey: It's Rey-Rey!!! What else can I say. Wayne says we're filming a Backstreet Boys music video with the A-G Mixer Crew. LOL. ...and heck no I am not going to be in it. Someone's gotta film it.

Tif: You're always such a sweetheart. I caught you at the worst moment to say hi, (right when your cell phone broke). :( Well I got to say hi at Sarah's Birthday Party. :)

Renegade Pocky(Briana): Someone I wish I had the chance to meet, but I never got the chance to. Her taking back the pool on Sunday makes her a hero to us all! After that, Krispy Mike, Will and Wi all jumped in and splashed the stupid security that was constantly giving everyone a hard time, (I think that will be a long rant topic on all the message boards).

Cherry: For Having the Jack Sparrow that had me in stitches all day Saturday! Plus after finding out that the Yaoi Window belonged to you. :) LOL

Don't worry there are so many more Shout Outz coming!

cactusmomma
10-06-2003, 10:55 PM
awwwww i wish i coulda met you too! :O there will be more times! come to north cali XD

*waves to everyone who was there!* if you were lurking..i saw you! hah!

Crazy Bunta
10-06-2003, 11:00 PM
awwwww i wish i coulda met you too! :O there will be more times! come to north cali XD

*waves to everyone who was there!* if you were lurking..i saw you! hah!

yeah, I wasn't even going to try to introduce myself and get pulled into the pool with my equipment. hahaha. Be all... hi, nice to meet you.... SPLASH!!!

If I see ya at a convention I'll make it a point to at least say hi.

Taisou
10-06-2003, 11:32 PM
dude You rule!!
It was definately fuin just jokin around about junk but again I say Fatal Frame scared the bujezus outta me!!

Crazy Bunta
10-06-2003, 11:47 PM
dude You rule!!
It was definately fuin just jokin around about junk but again I say Fatal Frame scared the bujezus outta me!!

Until next convention man. Since you sound like you're gonna be outta state for a while. Definately a pleasure having you come to our room and hang out with the crew. :)

Tetsugyu
10-07-2003, 12:03 AM
Wayne: You kick butt Wayne and everyone wanted to pierce your nipples.

[Nate: Morpheus!!!! It was nice to have you visit our room. We had a blast. I know you must have loved watching Fatal Frame. Muwahahahaha. Once again a member of the Matrix skit that will be heard about for years to come.

Jarod: Which is probably spelled wrong. If I got it wrong I apologize. Man. Nessa is soooo putting you in her no box for Saturday Night. Hahahaha Don't worry, I got your Ginat Robo presentation thing on tape. As soon as I find it, I'll IM it to you or something.

Wi:

For your comments on-

Wayne: No no...I wanted him to have NIPPLE CLAMPS!

Nate: That is so kind! Let us always Remember my Aniki for his Kick ass Morph head bobs! I love you Nate! I'm so proud of you and Jim! My two best friends in all the world pulled off the most kick ass skit ever! Not to mention my good buddy was the the other Agent!

Me: YOU SPELLED MY NAME RIGHT! THANK YOU!!! >< I'm tired of people not getting my name right! Usualy it's with an extra R. I'm always gonna be in Nessa's Yes box my friend. I can say I delivered her some Korean BBQ Pork that she's still thanking me for ;) Thank you for filming my introduction. I'd like it on DVD, or if not VHS, too if you can my friend. If you can include it with the Matrix skit...I'd sooo appreciate that! >< Thanks.

Huy: His name sounds like "We" but it's spelled Huy. Look at my signaure. ;)

Suzushichan
10-07-2003, 12:16 AM
I give a BIG shout-out to all who offered me human sacrifices when I was the Marionette from devil may cry! ^^

Skeptrix
10-07-2003, 12:26 AM
i'll give a shoutouts to everyone that attended, as i wouldn't want to leave anyone out. "YOU" RULE!!

Tetsugyu
10-07-2003, 12:27 AM
No no, you RULE Skeptrix my friend! So sorry you came all the way from Hawaii for the crappyness of the BR gathering. Thanks anyway pal.

Crazy Bunta
10-07-2003, 12:33 AM
For your comments on-

Wayne: No no...I wanted him to have NIPPLE CLAMPS!

Nate: That is so kind! Let us always Remember my Aniki for his Kick ass Morph head bobs! I love you Nate! I'm so proud of you and Jim! My two best friends in all the world pulled off the most kick ass skit ever! Not to mention my good buddy was the the other Agent!

Me: YOU SPELLED MY NAME RIGHT! THANK YOU!!! >< I'm tired of people not getting my name right! Usualy it's with an extra R. I'm always gonna be in Nessa's Yes box my friend. I can say I delivered her some Korean BBQ Pork that she's still thanking me for ;) Thank you for filming my introduction. I'd like it on DVD, or if not VHS, too if you can my friend. If you can include it with the Matrix skit...I'd sooo appreciate that! >< Thanks.

I was just joking about the "No box" thing. It was a joke of the evening, (rememebr, she literally put you in the box?). I know you said nipple clamps, but there were more requests for piercings. hahaha Don't forget how many people also poked him through his mesh shirt. Hahahaha.

Now I can spell Huy's name right! Thank you.

The other agent I believe was Tom who I did give a shout out to. :) I didn't see much of Jim. Just little 5 minute intervels here and there. All I know is that his lines for the Matrix skit are freaking insanely funny.

Yeah you were awesome Jarod. I had alot of fun hanging out with you. I'll see what I can do for making you a memories DVD. I am completely out of HD space and I can't do much right now, but as soon as I can get more storage I'll get to work on slapping it full of Ani-Magic goodness.

Tetsugyu
10-07-2003, 12:41 AM
I was just joking about the "No box" thing. It was a joke of the evening, (rememebr, she literally put you in the box?). I know you said nipple clamps, but there were more requests for piercings. hahaha Don't forget how many people also poked him through his mesh shirt. Hahahaha.

Now I can spell Huy's name right! Thank you.

The other agent I believe was Tom who I did give a shout out to. :) I didn't see much of Jim. Just little 5 minute intervels here and there. All I know is that his lines for the Matrix skit are freaking insanely funny.

Yeah you were awesome Jarod. I had alot of fun hanging out with you. I'll see what I can do for making you a memories DVD. I am completely out of HD space and I can't do much right now, but as soon as I can get more storage I'll get to work on slapping it full of Ani-Magic goodness.

Yeah I know you're joking Mike! No worries man. I totaly forgot she actualy put a box over me! >< And I know that you know that I said Nipple clamps...but I mean that's all that should matter. F what other people said, I said NIPPLE CLAMPS! lol j/k

Your welcome. I misspled his name a few times myself. But I asked him and he hooked me up. lol

No my friend, YOU ARE AWESOME! And I am sorry I didn't say that in my other post. I feel like an ass not telling you how much I turley appreciated how nice and fun you were, but instead went right into "GIVE ME DVD!" lol. But yeah man, you rock.

That DVD will make me drool if you make it! Thank you my new Crazy ass Punta friend! J/k I meant Bunta! LMAO. I am so bad.

Iori E
10-07-2003, 01:14 AM
No shout-outs for me? Awww... well, I guess I deserve it, traumatizing the masses and all with my hairy legs and all... :P

I'd give a shout-out, but there are just way too many people. You know who you are. :D

Tetsugyu
10-07-2003, 01:17 AM
I wanna give a shout out to my main man, Iori_E AKA Andy! He's a totaly nice amigo who should get MAJOR props for his crossplay Castlevania costume and for make an OUTLANDISH story out of Wolfgirl's car accident at the Cosplay.com Campout.

I also wanna make a shout out to Nasir for getting me and Taisou home!

Crazy Bunta
10-07-2003, 01:18 AM
No shout-outs for me? Awww... well, I guess I deserve it, traumatizing the masses and all with my hairy legs and all... :P

I'd give a shout-out, but there are just way too many people. You know who you are. :D

I gave you a shout out! I must have speled your name wrong. Sorry, when I caught your name I thought it was Arty. Man I am so bad with names!!! Anyhow, your shout out is the Arty one. OK. :) I'll change it to Iori E to make it less confusing.

K_Valentine
10-07-2003, 01:20 AM

Yes, he's Huy. I'm Huy. The difference is that no one can call me Huy any more. I'm Tom and willbe legally so soon.

Thanks to everyone for making AM fun.

Kira_Yamato
10-07-2003, 01:27 AM
What? Named Bunta, and no shout out to the Initial D crew? :P :D

Crazy Bunta
10-07-2003, 01:30 AM
What? Named Bunta, and no shout out to the Initial D crew? :P :D

hahaha. Sorry guys. I shout out to the Initial D crew! DRIFT forever!

I didn't get a chance to meet any of the Initial D crew and I regret it. :(

Dreamer81382
10-07-2003, 01:30 AM
Hi Hi! ^_____^

Nadeshiko
10-07-2003, 01:37 AM
Ah, thank you so much! *^^* Yeah, like I said in the other post, I just wanted to see if this many costume changes can be done. If I ever feel like breaking my Fri. record, I'll shoot for next AM.

Anyways, I got term papers I need to work on. ^_^;; Con report will be up at the end of Oct.

Kira_Yamato
10-07-2003, 01:38 AM
hahaha. Sorry guys. I shout out to the Initial D crew! DRIFT forever!

I didn't get a chance to meet any of the Initial D crew and I regret it. :(

Did you see our skit, at least?

Crazy Bunta
10-07-2003, 01:44 AM
Did you see our skit, at least?

Of course I did. Several stages of Initial D featuring Takumi racing against Takahashi Keisuke then the R32 and Mako and Sayuri then finishing with Takahashi Ryosuke whom was Eurobeat King.

Plus throughout the convention I saw the Initial D cars racing through the con.

Tygo
10-07-2003, 02:11 AM
I would like to give a shout out to the everyone who saw the Masquerade. My skit would have been nothing if it wasn't for the audience. I thoroughly enjoyed performing for you guys and I hope to perform for you guys agian in future cons.

Kinovas
10-07-2003, 02:32 AM
Hi to everyone.
Noone knows me though.
I'm the guy who wasn't in costume and was running across the stage
with all the signs while the judges were out during the masquerade.

cactusmomma
10-07-2003, 09:39 AM
hiiiiii~iiiiiiiiiiii *wave*

Master Zero
10-07-2003, 11:04 AM
I like to send some shout outs to to the following:

Jarod= Thanks to you and all the people who helped me with my Asian American Studies project (too many to name, but you know who you are ^^ )

The "Initial D" crew= We all looked awesome. And your skit was hilarious. Way cool!

And a whole bunch of others whom I cannot named due to time constraints. But I'll be back later to post them up ^^

Dark Vision
10-07-2003, 12:27 PM
OMG, I think one day there'll be a long thread of what my name is, how to spell to spell it, or develop a new name just to make it easier for everyone.

But yeah, it was awesome to meet everyone, and OMG random cosplay is so fun, and my shout out is to all those who barrowed a costume. O yeah, it just feels so right to wear something you're not ashamed of(stupid cosplay complex).

K_Valentine
10-07-2003, 12:32 PM
OMG, I think one day there'll be a long thread of what my name is, how to spell to spell it, or develop a new name just to make it easier for everyone.

I have the same name as you. And I had all the mispronounciations and mis-spellings. I still keep Huy since it's too expensive to change it at this time (damn birth state). But in the end I simply didn't think my name was Huy.

Jubei-chan
10-07-2003, 03:59 PM
Shout outs! to ---

Legato and Midvalley/Tuxedo Mask - You guys rocked!!! Thanks for joining the little make-shift Trigun gathering! We needed some evilness. Too much Love and Peace could have been a bad thing!

Vashette - The cutest little saloon Vashy!!! EVER!!! >Nyaa!!!<

Videl-chan - I give you a 10 for a not-so-perfect cartwheel! And an 'A' for effort!

Amanda - 261! The magic number of Ani-Magic ^_- !!!

And a quick public service announcement for all those kids out there ... it is not a good idea to snort pixie sticks! It makes your head hurt! ^_^

Allyunion - Glad you are ok! I hope you beat Enishi! We were all cheering for you! Hehehehe! Thanks for the trip to Jack-in-the-Box. I guess it was only natural for the people in the driveway to stop and gawk at Yahiko, Nick, Ed, and Hotaru entering a fast food joint. Go figure!

Eds!!! - We rule! We were the best bounty hunters out there! We caught Vash and Nick ourselves! Ein Powers Unite!!!

Thats is all because that is all I am writing!

K_Valentine
10-07-2003, 04:00 PM
And a quick public service announcement for all those kids out there ... it is not a good idea to snort pixie sticks! It makes your head hurt! ^_^

I think I demonstrated the effects of that Saturday night.... eheheheheheheheheheheheheh...

khiro
10-07-2003, 04:43 PM
*points at Jubei-chan* Hey! I was the girl who was in front of you at the Pre-Reg line! Sorry we got seperated and we didn't end end up meeting back up! Anyway it was kewl meeting you guys and hanging out and stuff ^_^

L to the 3rd
10-07-2003, 04:54 PM
Bunta ~ thanks for coming to our SJ panel, recording it
and doing the awesome sign up sheet! a big help, in deed!!
:bigtu:

FlameSniperRei
10-07-2003, 05:31 PM
eh? what's wrong with the hot dogs there? *scared*

:) But yeah OK now I just put a face to a online name. Nice meeting you Mike, you've helped us so much I don't know how to thank you enough. I hope to see you again at JE!! It's gunna rock!

K_Valentine
10-07-2003, 05:33 PM

Let's just say I wouldn't be surprised if those hotdogs were sitting there since last year's AM.

FlameSniperRei
10-07-2003, 05:36 PM
Let's just say I wouldn't be surprised if those hotdogs were sitting there since last year's AM.

wuh oh...*dies* O.o

Crazy Bunta
10-07-2003, 06:36 PM
Bunta ~ thanks for coming to our SJ panel, recording it
and doing the awesome sign up sheet! a big help, in deed!!
:bigtu:

Thanks so much for the compliment. Anytime I can help. Can't wait to see you all again.

:) But yeah OK now I just put a face to a online name. Nice meeting you Mike, you've helped us so much I don't know how to thank you enough. I hope to see you again at JE!! It's gunna rock!

Yeah you bet I'll be at Japan Expo. I love that place. Just thinking of the food court right now is making me so hungry. Can't wait to see what SJ has up their sleeves this year for JE.

Jubei-chan
10-07-2003, 07:11 PM
*points at Jubei-chan* Hey! I was the girl who was in front of you at the Pre-Reg line! Sorry we got seperated and we didn't end end up meeting back up! Anyway it was kewl meeting you guys and hanging out and stuff ^_^

Khiro! Its really you!!! Hey! Yeah, we, I guess sorta missed each other after we spilt. Did you find your wallet after all that? I was so worried. As for us, we were on our own doing our share of coert stalking and hiding behind bushes. We almost got caught too, but never fear, we are faster and quicker than we seem. I saw your gallery too! Thanks for the little insert of me and my first donut of the con! Wheee! Thanks to the staffers at the reg line for letting me have one too! ^_^ Happy Vashy!!! You rocked my socks too! So cool to put up with our antics at such an ungodly early hour of the day standign in the reg line, that wasn't all that bad due to the great company and free reading material! Well off to happy land the consists of all my purchases from AM!!! I'll catch ya round hun!

khiro
10-07-2003, 09:14 PM
Jubei-chan - Yesh and I did find my wallet! No problem about the pic and hanging around with you gals! It was certianly my pleasure! I had tons of fun ^_^ Ah yes the free reading materal *pets it*Anyway have fun with all the stuff you got and we deffinatly should meet up again at AX ^_^