PDA

View Full Version : Shout out, recap and MTV- AnimeNEXT, Oultaw Style!!!

TheAnarCHris
10-06-2003, 11:54 PM
Well folks it's time to recap this here con....so let's cut the crap and go straight to the recap!!

Friday
Costume(s)-Leon, Aqua Cloud
Despite the fact we took a "long cut" through Queens, we arrived at AN b4 2 a planned. My group cough up with Cyn and after a scene and costume change, me, Carrie and Cyn we mackin it as Leon, Aerith and Sephiroth a la KH. We hit ze dealer's room, watched as said Aerith was force to be killed by said Seph a numerous amount of times. I checked out the Itho panel We eventually gathered our FF crews did our interviews with MTV and had a good time....also jumped Tidus' vic actor....he as cool with it, relax. After yet another costume change, we hit the pool. FF style.
We chilledwith Oshi and his crew, Tyjilldown and her bf Dre. Food was eate and good times were had by all.

Saturday
Costume(s)-Leon, Gene Starwind and causal Neo?!?
After sum FF tom foolery at the Photoshoot, including getting kicked out of a hallway, Angewink and I kicked it Outlaw Style in ur Gene and Melfina form ^_^=.We went to another non-ff photoshoot, celebrated someone's b-day with cake,and attended the Itho panel wth the other OLS cosplayers, and geeked it up quite well. We got sum stuff signed, andMr. Ito took sum photos with me,Mel and Suzuka. We changed and
parted, with Carrie-Mel hittingthe masq, and me laying down the hurt at the Soul Caliber 2 touney. I placed 2nd, watched the remaining half of the masq, had dinner where we ran into the MTV peeps and the con heads,who were ubrer cool. My crew hit the rave next, and ended up in a semi Matrix group with Cyn as Morpheous and me as Neo. I also stalked Oshidori with Cyborg_Mermaid's confession and rocked everyoe with assistance from Oshi male type with our sick two man piano dance group. Liquor was drunk, and yet again good timeswere had.

Sunday
Costume(s)-Billy Caine, Axel Lowe.
Not much to report, hit up the fightinmg game photoshoots and took 2 hour detour through Jersey.

So let's make out with the Shout Outs!
My room crew- MissAnime,Cyn, KK Kitty, Sean, Mk and of coursNeoangelwink- W00T!! Good times guys, u were a thrill to chill with.

Oshi,TyJilldown, Lady Ava, Dre and YuffieBunny others in their group- Wow there was a hell of a lot of ya....wow not much can sum up our pool chillin, hot tubbin', canada bashin, soul caliberin', glow stick dealin', charletsonin, nipple tweeking time........except that......... :dance:

NYO/OA-there are far too any of guys to thank, but hey, we had a hell of a time.

Cyborg Mermaid, Lord XL, Quisty-D, Suzuka-Lil, Anime Party and everyone else I met for first time-Nice meetin ya....lol.

SailorMO, EchoCharlie, eMMy and other AN people.-Had a great time once again folks, see ya next year ^_^=.

All in all, a great con.Needs to be back in NJ, but u already took care of that...and get Halo back in the game room.

4 1/2 out of 5 golden weazels.

TheAnarCHris
10-07-2003, 12:31 AM
Oh and props to number 18........lol sorry bout that ^_^=;

Vespaa
10-07-2003, 12:58 AM
Hey Starwind. ^^ Sorry we couldn't talk more, I find it hard to actually talk and carry on a nice conversation with people at cons. I would have liked to talk to you and your g/f more. ^^ I met you by the pool on Friday night, then at the SCII tourney of course, lol. Your g/f makes a really cute Aeris. :) Hopefully I'll see more of you two at future cons. (And my b/f and I will bring swimwear as our Seph and Rinoa if there's anymore FFXVB gatherings.)

Oshidori
10-07-2003, 03:43 AM
Haha I loved the little confessional!

Hey, when is the MTV thing suppose to air, and what was the name of the show again?

TheAnarCHris
10-07-2003, 12:34 PM
Oh boy, a Q&A segment...one without my life being threatened!

DaQiao: Thanks for the comment,s but yeah, for a con I was SUPPOSED to be relaxing at, I did far too much work...but I had fun fun none the less. While my Leon days are pretty much over (although I will be whippin out a Squall costume for the last FFu skit), Carrie will probablu wear Aerith sum more due to the fact that I'm finally making a Cloud costume (no Buster Sword, I'm making one of the alternative weapons). We'll prob be hittin most of the same cons we hit last year, but if u wanna chill in the city sum time, let me know and we can arrange something.

Oshidori: ::glomps:: Indeed the confessional made my night of various head jewelry. The MTV thing won't be preimered until Jan. 3rd.

neoangelwink
10-07-2003, 03:16 PM
^_^ glompe!!!!!!

Adara
10-07-2003, 06:09 PM
Hey to Melfina! ^_^ i saw you at animenext...I was one of the random schoolgirls hanging out with the guy dressed up as Sanosuke. heh. you guys had nifty costumes! :)

Cyn
10-07-2003, 06:12 PM
...:: Dresses up in the KH Sephiroth cosplay he did for AnimeNEXT, and sneaks up behind Aerith....Again. :: >_> This never gets old..

cyborg_mermaid
10-07-2003, 09:49 PM
Dude, my confessional is more popular than I. e.e

TheAnarCHris
10-07-2003, 10:43 PM
Hey what can I say, I have a gf, so hitting on ya C_M is prohibited, lol. But you rock as well, lol ^_^=.
::hits Cyn with bat:: No, my Carrie, no hurties!

neoangelwink
10-07-2003, 11:46 PM
Hey to Melfina! ^_^ i saw you at animenext...I was one of the random schoolgirls hanging out with the guy dressed up as Sanosuke. heh. you guys had nifty costumes! :)

^_^ think u hug u look really cute. cyn ^_^ chris u my knight shining armor.

Cyn
10-07-2003, 11:48 PM
::Points at Chris after being beaten by the bat:: HATE CRIME!

TheAnarCHris
10-08-2003, 10:41 AM
LOL, but every crime I committ is a hate crime...I hate a lot of things..and people...and animals....and stuff...

ki kuru kitty
10-08-2003, 12:38 PM
Some random angst filled guy with Trigun glasses just passes by blasting music on a giant 80's boom box and just stares. "ahh the shout outs, that was fun and this is heavy... just like the cross." plays some final fantasy remix stuff for the billion ff cosplayers out there. "WHY DID I MISS THE POOL PARTY" Cries his little neko eyes out.

neoangelwink
10-08-2003, 03:48 PM
pat ki kuru kitty it ok ^_^ there mite more pool act at the next con.
ah chris slove very thing with bat or any that is hard and painful.

Lil
10-08-2003, 04:41 PM
Yeah hanging out with Mel And Gene was fun! And the Itoh panel rocked. Unfortunatly I had to leave before the cosplay panel. I thought I had time to stay... then I got dragged out by my freinds.

Them: "It's a Long drive back home, we should leave now..."

Lil: "What? Is the cosplay this way?"

*Lil gets dragged away...*

neoangelwink
10-08-2003, 05:40 PM
^_^ really nice hang out with u too. that bit u dragg way -__-.

TheAnarCHris
10-08-2003, 11:12 PM
EEeeeee Carrie got her Aerith's avatar. KAWAII!!!

Hey Lil, u should hang out withus sometime in Jeresy land or NYC ^_^=.

neoangelwink
10-09-2003, 12:04 AM
oo where in nj do u live? Lil

Lil
10-09-2003, 04:48 PM
Umm... If I tell you I go to OCC and live in Brick city would that give you a good idea? (It's sad but true) I remember you mention at the con Ocean County but I don't think you heard me saying: Me too! I think that's when Itoh was asking where the farthest person lived from the con. I also attend the Paper Street Anime club in Toms River.

neoangelwink
10-09-2003, 05:14 PM
^_^ cool, live in point pleasnt beach. brick i go to school there in brick voc-tech. how is Paper Street Anime club in Toms River? we neeed to hang out some time.

hikura
10-09-2003, 05:23 PM
Ok a few shouts from me.
Yukitoleonheart.For what you did as the masquerade.Your the man.I said this once but i will say again.For what you did you my respect for your ultimate courage.
number18 it was great seeing you again and your two friends it was nice meeting you.
Adam Ferraro con chair of Animeboston.Nice meeting you your such a friendly guy.
Darmgcngirl and bf.Forgive me for being such a dork and what i did on friday.Glad everything worked out well for us.Nice to finally to meet the both of you.
PatrickD.I did not realize that was you in the digimon and starfox costumes.Those are cool.If i did realize that was i would have said hi.
Demri.Thank you for the picture.It is highly appreciated.Plus you have an unoffical slave now lol.
To the con staff.Thank you for putting on such a wonderful con.Espically Sailormo.The kimono workshops were highly informative.I really did love this panel.
Tiffany grant.Thank you for tolerating me.Nice seeing you again.Plus to all the guests at animenext thank you.
To everyone else that i had chance to talk with with it was nice meeting you.I had loads of fun at this con.

TheAnarCHris
10-10-2003, 12:14 AM
Umm... If I tell you I go to OCC and live in Brick city would that give you a good idea? (It's sad but true) I remember you mention at the con Ocean County but I don't think you heard me saying: Me too! I think that's when Itoh was asking where the farthest person lived from the con. I also attend the Paper Street Anime club in Toms River.

So Suzkie and Mel live near each other..cool, I have a wise ass minor near me, so now all we need is the hyperactive cat girl and my crew is set,lol. But since u live near the super cute one Lil, u have to hang out with us more during non con time in NJ or NYC,lol. :P

neoangelwink
10-10-2003, 12:17 AM
^_^ indeed

Lil
10-13-2003, 06:06 PM
Hmm... anime club is fun. :) We have showings and stuffs. We should all chill sometime, but Lil has no time. :..( Tis best to plan ahead. If we ever wish to make plans just e-mail me or catch me on one of my rare usages of AIM.

Dragonrage
10-13-2003, 07:16 PM
Lil we didn't drag you out, and you were dead tired too! It was cool seeing Ito and all the rest of you guys, and finding out Starwind is a train ride away and Neoangel is just a skip away. I really wish I could have gotten a picture of Starwind blasting me with a caster. Starwind you have to bug Lil to post up the picture of you fighting. (note never get on the bad side of a woman with a weapon even if its a wood sword).
Paperstreet anime club is pretty fun. We do a lot of things and lately we have been going to Cons alot.

TheAnarCHris
10-13-2003, 11:12 PM
okay!

BUG BU BUG BUG BUG BUG BUG!!!

neoangelwink
10-15-2003, 12:00 AM
^_^ oo sound great ^_^