PDA

View Full Version : Waffle!

cactusmomma
10-06-2003, 11:31 PM
did anyone else get hungry looking at that giant fairy waffle? XD

Sagara-san
10-06-2003, 11:47 PM
did anyone else get hungry looking at that giant fairy waffle? XD

AWWWW MAN! If that was real I'd ask for just a piece of the waffle so I can have something to eat! I'd also say "I ate a fairy's waffle!"

Crazy Bunta
10-06-2003, 11:48 PM
hahaha. I was hungry the entire con. The big waffle thing definately didn't help the matter much. Didn't know there was a 7-11 there until late Saturday night. :(

DarkGunner
10-07-2003, 12:43 AM
yes!! I was sitting there just staring at the waffle the whole time thinking break out the syrup I want that waffle!!

Raider3
10-07-2003, 12:45 AM
Oddly enough, I snapped a picture of that Sugar group Saturday morning, on my way to the Desert Rose, where I had... a waffle for breakfast!

That's just a little eerie... Or maybe it's just me. ^_^;

Crazy Bunta
10-07-2003, 12:50 AM
Oddly enough, I snapped a picture of that Sugar group Saturday morning, on my way to the Desert Rose, where I had... a waffle for breakfast!

That's just a little eerie... Or maybe it's just me. ^_^;

I totally forogt that I saw them during breakfast Saturday morning as well, (they were eating breakfast across from me). They didn't have that with them at the time though. I also had the waffle breakfast. LOL One of those subliminal things I guess. :)

Iori E
10-07-2003, 01:16 AM
The front of the waffle looked very appetizing, but the back of it made me go, "Ewww, it's plaster white."

Anybody have the "Make-Your-Own-Waffle" at the Desert Rose restaurant? :P

allyunion
10-07-2003, 01:58 AM
Baron kept chasing after waffle girl and shouting, "Waffle!" Silly Baron, large Waffle is made out of cardboard, not for eating. ;)

Tenshi
10-07-2003, 09:21 AM
LOL, the waffle wasn't intended to make people hungry. Sorry! ^.-

When we walked into the cafe to eat breakfast, we were absolutely overjoyed to find that Make Your Own Waffle thing. I had the silliest time at this convention thanks to that waffle.

. . .Now I have to figure out where to store it O_O.

cactusmomma
10-07-2003, 09:41 AM
andy your new av is just SO SEXY XD *lift*

PurpleShortcake
10-07-2003, 10:56 AM
Please don't eat the waffo! :dance:

I had a lot of fun for my 1st con.

Thanks

Eliza
10-07-2003, 10:56 AM
Oh man, I wish I could have had one, because after I photographed that group (at which time I was already hungry and didn't really have the money to go eat at the time) I was walking around periodically thinking "waffo" to myself...

Watching the anime and reading the manga does that to me, the cosplay effects were worse XD *will have to make her own giant waffo for the Sugar group planned amongst some friends*

khiro
10-07-2003, 03:31 PM
Waffo! So cute! Anyway I was looking at the forums and my friend saw it and it was making her hungry! Anyway if you're gonna cosplay a Sugar group again deffinatly bring the Waffle!

thecrazyotaku
10-08-2003, 01:23 AM
Baron kept chasing after waffle girl and shouting, "Waffle!" Silly Baron, large Waffle is made out of cardboard, not for eating. ;)

heh, jason i was saying waffo XD

i think they were scared of me.....
maybe cause i was waving around my sword while chasing them XD
or it could have been my red eyes

khiro
10-08-2003, 02:04 AM
Originally Posted by PurpleShortcake
I really did think he was going to catch me :dance: WAFFO!!!!
Well...she at least thought that you were gonna catch her...I still wish I could have filmed it >.<

Jubei-chan
10-08-2003, 05:34 PM
WAFFO!!! Ah that thing could feed an entire army of ME's!!! Muah ha ha ha ha! I think the most tempting time to eat it was when it was dancing around on stage! Yes! That little minx of a Waffo! Very cute! Great Prop! Inspired me to make one that size in my own kitchen! Mom is still gripe-ing about the mess … I'll clean it … eventually! >_<