PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Gatherings!!!

allyunion
10-07-2003, 02:19 AM
I figure someone needs to start a thread for this soon or a sub-forum for locations and yada yada yada.

Anyway, I am organizing a cosplay gathering at University of California, Riverside, on Halloween, Friday at 1 PM by the school's Belltower. For those who live in the area, and those who attend UCR, let's have fun scaring and weirding out the normals ;)

Delirium-Zer0
10-08-2003, 12:20 AM
I shall join you!!!

I can think of at LEAST 2 other people who need to reply to this thread. *clears throat* :P~

LupinSansei
10-08-2003, 12:36 AM
I might come as lupin if this thread gets popular, Ill probably be bored halloween anyway.

Kurthy133
10-09-2003, 01:29 AM
anybody out there from the MA area going to the MIT cosplay contest on Halloween - i know i'm tempted! it sounds like fun! ^^ http://web.mit.edu/anime/www/

krystal1314
10-09-2003, 11:55 AM
LoL that sounds fun... Who r u guys cosplaying?

Michieru
10-09-2003, 01:41 PM
I'm from Connecticut and trying to get a Halloween Cosplay for us New Englanders out there. I'm trying to come up with an idea either to go to Sixflags in Massachusetts or to go to Lake Compunce and attend the haunted graveyard attraction, which is really fun. Plus, there's always "The Trail Of Terror" to visit down in Wallingford, CT cause we always get a celebrity to visit us every year. SSHhhh, don't tell anyone about that :skidude2: but if you guys wish to find more info about the trail of terror, look us up at: www.trailofterror.com

Jubei-chan
10-09-2003, 03:44 PM
Might I add my two cents in as well! I don't know how many CSUF cosplayers are on the board, but perhaps we can plan something! If you attend the anime club meetings, I'll be sure to bring it up at the next meeting! Perhaps Friday at whatever time (I'll have class till 3 45) but the gathering could always be sooner. Please, PM me if you want to set something up!

Delirium-Zer0
10-09-2003, 04:07 PM
I have no idea who I'll cosplay, lol... I don't have much time to get anything new together so I may just do Mamimi again or something. I could also do something fast to make but cool looking like Van Tomiko in DAI's "Raven" PV but I'll hafta see.

Dreamer81382
10-09-2003, 11:53 PM
... I wonder if I can get that weekend free to train down?

Kaede
10-11-2003, 05:18 PM
Anybody interested who lives in the MA/RI area, I'm having a Halloween cosplay party with DDR and anime and everything. Yes I already made a thread about this. It's in Providence so pm me if you're interested.