PDA

View Full Version : No More Heroes

Mizioki
10-12-2010, 11:03 PM
I'm a big fan of the no more heroes series, but I hardly see it get any love. it's such a great game and its even better because you realize its for the Wii. I love the game so much at NYAF 2010 I cosplayed Travis Touchdown from "Desperate Struggle". I looked around for any other fans cosplaying characters from the game but all I could find was a AWESOME ''Bad Girl'' from the first No More Heroes game. Others were just Travis Touchdown's that really didn't look nothing like him. So I'm looking for anyone else who has love for this game thats planning to cosplay characters from this series in the future.

I am setting up my own NMH's cosplay group so I'm looking to recruit.

Here's an example pic of me just for anyone who's curious. I appeared on kotaku.com at #23 [big surprising achievement for me]

http://kotaku.com/5659961/new-york-comic+con-cosplay-gallery-day-2/gallery/

Thelchterya
10-17-2010, 12:05 PM
There are a lot more NMH cosplayers out there than you think...the numbers have started to dwindle, but they are still out there. I saw a Margaret Moonlight cosplay on here that I immediately favorited--it was gorgeous. I myself am working on Shinobu cosplays, both the first and second game costumes. I'm actually almost done with the first one! It'll be ready before Halloween.
Good job on your Travis! I'm hoping to run into a Travis at some of the cons I'll be attending. It would make for some really nice standoff photos! ^^

nanakiff7
10-20-2010, 04:05 PM
I nkow I'd never be ablee to do justice to Travis, being a tiny, round-faced female, but a girl can dream...Thankfully, I've seen 4 different Travis cosplays at 2 cons~ And I'm Canadian, so I'm guessing that says something.

her_oathkeeper
10-20-2010, 04:10 PM
It's both awesome and rare to see NMH cosplayers, or at least where I come from it is. I've only seen one Travis at a local con.

I was wondering, was any more concept art released from Desperate Struggle? I can't find any for Ryuji, Alice Twilight and etc. ]:

Thelchterya
10-23-2010, 03:48 PM
It's both awesome and rare to see NMH cosplayers, or at least where I come from it is. I've only seen one Travis at a local con.

I was wondering, was any more concept art released from Desperate Struggle? I can't find any for Ryuji, Alice Twilight and etc. ]:

http://www.mmv.co.jp/special/game/wii/nomoreheroes2/img/hoppers_edition/popup_document.jpg

They're out there now, you just gotta look hard enough! ^^

Mizioki
11-27-2010, 09:07 PM
that's great to know from all you guys x3 and ill defenitly keep letting myself be certain people's first experience at seeing a no more heroes character for as long as possible..lol

im personally making travis touchdown a main cosplay for me to do at any con and I am trying to hopefully get to go to others because i only have withstood in the NY region. I'll be possibly considering Anime Next to visit next if not i'll be around for NY AF-CC 2011 XD and I hope to see all of you or any more no more heroes cosplayers.

PolishPu
11-30-2010, 01:00 AM
Awww, I wish I was in the New York area. Shinobu is on one of my to-do lists for 2011. My friend who had got me into NMH suggested that I do the dark skinned Bizzare Jelly girl. Ahahaha...my body is not ready for that. Maybe the overall verison from the Opening?