PDA

View Full Version : Eurobeat King's Ani-Magic 2003 Pictures

Eurobeat King
10-07-2003, 03:15 AM
Hi, everyone

I've started to post the pictures I took at Animagic 2003, and they're sloowly starting to go up, whenever I have time to u/l some, which is usually only in the evening, and that I'm starting to come down with a cold that I caught over the weekend, it may affect the # of photos I u/l each night. :lost: But I'm recovering.. ;)

So please check them out here, and I hope you like them!

http://images.cosplay.com/showgallery.php?cat=597&password=

I appreciate your patience as I am uploading these pics here, and would love to hear your comments either here on our the picture-comments. There's a lot to see, so please comment as many times as you want. Thanks!

Crazy Bunta
10-07-2003, 03:18 AM
Great pics as always. I doubt we'll ever get to see the jumping flashing Tidus one that you got, though. Hahahaha. Priceless.

Eurobeat King
10-07-2003, 03:24 AM
CBunta: Thanks! Hehe That picture you'll see, but it was one of the LAST ones I took at Animagic, and I like to post my pics in the sequential order that they were taken, starting with Friday's allll the way to Sunday's. So those silly, scandalous, and bizzare pics will eventually be posted. Pictures like the flashing Tidus, the Benimaru water-walk picture, the Haunted Neko-twin picture, and Lionel & myself doing the Camera-Katta pics will be up... soooon! ;)

Thanks for your patience!

Crazy Bunta
10-07-2003, 03:43 AM
CBunta: Thanks! Hehe That picture you'll see, but it was one of the LAST ones I took at Animagic, and I like to post my pics in the sequential order that they were taken, starting with Friday's allll the way to Sunday's. So those silly, scandalous, and bizzare pics will eventually be posted. Pictures like the flashing Tidus, the Benimaru water-walk picture, the Haunted Neko-twin picture, and Lionel & myself doing the Camera-Katta pics will be up... soooon! ;)

Thanks for your patience!

YAY!!!!!!! :)

Plus Inital D rules! Hehe shameless plug.

Mink
10-07-2003, 05:19 AM
Those pics rock! Cant wait to see the rest!

Michi
10-07-2003, 07:07 AM
Can't wait to see the rest! Geez, I think nearly everyone walked away from Ani-Magic with a cold. T_T

(and as a side note, Mink.. your avatar.. you are SUCH a cute Utena <3!!)

Eliza
10-07-2003, 10:50 AM
The pics look great so far, I can't wait to see the rest! ^.^ (goodness, you have some of me that I actually look decent in, how refreshing)

K_Valentine
10-07-2003, 12:12 PM
Hope ya get better soon, EBK.

(Looks through pics and liking what I'm seeing.)

Keep at it.

Dark Vision
10-07-2003, 12:21 PM
Omg, awesome pics as always. Freakishly everyone's health seems to go by end of con, so i feel your pain. (couldn't move monday....)

OMG, Eurobeat give us a picture count of how many you took.

Mandy Mitchell
10-07-2003, 12:48 PM
Yea! Thanks for posting the up, Al! You always take such great pics!

FlameSniperRei
10-07-2003, 01:40 PM
Al thanks for posting those pix and get well soon! *hug*

katnap007
10-07-2003, 03:35 PM
Ah, poor Al! I should've force fed you some chicken noodle soup or something. -_-;

:D Thanks for taking all of those great pictures!

cactusmomma
10-07-2003, 07:11 PM
i think the flu was a con epidemic @.@

great pics though! can't wait for em all XD

Nova
10-07-2003, 10:31 PM
Hi, everyone

I've started to post the pictures I took at Animagic 2003, and they're sloowly starting to go up, whenever I have time to u/l some, which is usually only in the evening, and that I'm starting to come down with a cold that I caught over the weekend, it may affect the # of photos I u/l each night. :lost: But I'm recovering.. ;)

So please check them out here, and I hope you like them!

http://images.cosplay.com/showgallery.php?cat=597&password=

I appreciate your patience as I am uploading these pics here, and would love to hear your comments either here on our the picture-comments. There's a lot to see, so please comment as many times as you want. Thanks!

Hope you feel better! -gives soup- x.x

Alaria
10-08-2003, 03:23 PM
eepeeep I hope I didn't get u sick! *hugs* feel better and the photos are looking awesome as usual =D I can't wait to see them all!

Eveil
10-08-2003, 11:18 PM
awww~ Feel better soon Al! Or Kyouichi will have to come over there and make you feel better XD <333

Eurobeat King
10-09-2003, 03:16 AM
Thanks everyone for your support, and glad you like the pics that I posted so far. :) I'm still slowly recovering, but am still coughing away, but I should feel a little better come this weekend for the Metreon event, and then Hyaku-percento recovered by Yaoicon. :D

I finally finished posting all of Friday's pictures, so the table-gathering pic with me wearing the Chii ears :thumbsup: concludes Friday's pictures. I started Saturday (with Freya wearing Ashley's Yukino costume) and I'll post more tomorrow night until Friday night. Since I'll be busy with Metreon all-day Saturday, if I don't finish AniM's pics, then look for them to be finished by Sunday/Monday. Enjoy, and keep those comments coming. *cough cough* ciao~

Crazy Bunta
10-09-2003, 03:24 AM
Thanks everyone for your support, and glad you like the pics that I posted so far. :) I'm still slowly recovering, but am still coughing away, but I should feel a little better come this weekend for the Metreon event, and then Hyaku-percento recovered by Yaoicon. :D

I finally finished posting all of Friday's pictures, so the table-gathering pic with me wearing the Chii ears :thumbsup: concludes Friday's pictures. I started Saturday (with Freya wearing Ashley's Yukino costume) and I'll post more tomorrow night until Friday night. Since I'll be busy with Metreon all-day Saturday, if I don't finish AniM's pics, then look for them to be finished by Sunday/Monday. Enjoy, and keep those comments coming. *cough cough* ciao~

Take care of yourself man. Thanks so much for the memories. I can't wait to see all the Ani-Magic goodness you captured.

Skeptrix
10-09-2003, 12:04 PM
nice pix, EBK. thanks for sharing them.. anyway, i hope you're getting better as we speak! =D

Suzushichan
10-09-2003, 09:20 PM
Get better, k? *hugs* ^_^

aimee
10-11-2003, 12:02 AM
YOU ROCK ME!!!!
XD~~~~~

*loves all the photos* Thankyou so much, too! ^_^

waynekaa
10-11-2003, 12:58 AM
Take lots of piccies at the Metreon Al!
Keep up the good work

Eurobeat King
10-11-2003, 10:57 AM
Again, thanks for your support everyone! :) I'm about 65% better, so hopefully I'll be 100% by Yaoicon next weekend. :thumbsup: I'll be mad-busy with the METREON event this Saturday, so I've stopped posting the Animagic pics for now. As you can see, I'm almost at 800 and that's about the 4pm mark on Saturday at AniM, with the evening masquerade pictures coming up. I'll be posting them tomorrow, so if they're not ALL up by tomorrow, then by Monday. Hope you like the rest when they're up! :skidude2: ciao~ *cough*

katnap007
10-13-2003, 10:58 PM
I love your pictures! *^_^* Sugoi!
I really like the effect on the Guilty Gear pics ~ & the one with Rose attacking the camera. I like all of 'em. :jjacks:

Pip Bernadette
10-17-2003, 12:20 AM
wow..thats me as Pip and Alucard..heh..cool^_^