PDA

View Full Version : What edible goods are you bringing?

Oshi
10-07-2003, 08:38 AM
Just so we get a good idea and maybe can work a balance, so we don't have like, two million cookies and no drinks, heheh.

I'm prolly not bringing food, just the plates, utensils, cups, napkins, and maybe charcoal. I might get a buncha rolls and preslice meat and onions and make cheesesteaks on the grill... heh.

Chibi_Kenji
10-07-2003, 03:15 PM
I would make something if I have time, but I doubt I will. But I'm a lazy college student who has no time to make cookies. XD I could bring cups or anything like that if you need them. Just tell me, and I can bring it!

No, no dead animals! I can not bring those! XB

Sorahana
10-07-2003, 03:32 PM
Hmm........Chips and soda XD. Yup Normal party food lol XD;. Someone please bring Pocky!

Chibi_Kenji
10-07-2003, 03:36 PM
Hmm........Chips and soda XD. Yup Normal party food lol XD;. Someone please bring Pocky!

I *could* bring pocky.. but I don't have enough money for a lot of pocky. XD I'm a poor student!

Rinkun
10-07-2003, 05:21 PM
i'm gonna try for Vegetable Teriyaki kebobs...so those with Veggie prefs and dislikes, please tell me so i can at least make 3 kabobs w/o or with that veggie

dizzylizzy
10-07-2003, 05:27 PM
right now i don't know....

MOST LIKELY a veggie tray.

i'll be staying the night up there the nite before, so nothing hot from me.... well, except me. ::winks:: lol

Lady Ava
10-12-2003, 03:08 PM
I'll see what I can bake....maybe some naruto cookies! ^^

isami
10-12-2003, 04:14 PM
Hibachi fried rice. ^___^ Oh yeah!
I wanted to do hibachi chicken too, but... yeah, I have no idea how many people are going and meat -is- expensive. But fried rice ... buahahah, I make that in bulk.

I made a batch right before I left for the summer, along with other random things I cook and that's what the rest of my family survived on for a few weeks. ^_^

I hope you guys like it! I've gotten good feedback (no pun intended) from most people who've tried it, so. XD

~Isa

RX 03
10-13-2003, 04:57 PM
Maybe I should bring a rice cooker...?

Is there even a power plug? O_o

Rinkun
10-13-2003, 05:52 PM
=/ no power plug...it's outside, but there are grills ...

i might not be able to make Teriyaki veggie kabobs...maybe a Halloween cake? :3

RX 03
10-13-2003, 06:22 PM
Sometimes parks have power, I've been to some remote locations that had power plugs but.. ::shrugs::

Halloween cake sounds goooood. X9

ProctorSilex
10-16-2003, 09:50 PM
i'd like to make sushi, but i don't think i'll have the time/energy to make it that morning (must be fresh!). i'll think of something.

Rinkun
10-19-2003, 11:42 AM
change again, i WILL be making Vegetable kabobs! :D

but so far, our veggies will be: Peppers (not hot), Mushrooms, Tomatoes, Squash (Green, aka Zucchini) and possibly small potatoes.

and the marinade will be Teriyaki...if no objections ^_^

Sala
10-19-2003, 05:55 PM
I have a box of 500 plastic forks in my room. I will definitly bring those!!! Most likely I will also be bringing: ground turkey (for turkey burgers), turkey dogs, buns for both, dill relish, non-wasabi roasted peas, and some form of drink. This is subject to change, based upon what the grocery store has to offer...
Is anyone interested in this type of food? Should I really be bringing this much, or will I be left with tons when this is over? Let me know!

Osuwari
10-22-2003, 09:48 PM
I'll be bringing hot wings. And for the sause... blue chesse. I normally don't eat stuff on my hot wings..but some pplz do I'll just bring it.

otakutre
10-23-2003, 09:23 AM
Marisolita and I are baking and decorating super cookies of awesomeness. I'll try to grab a bag of doritos or otherwise on the way and I'll make sure any other charges in my car purcahse food to bring as well. I also have some yummy soft pretzel mix around here somewhere and if I make those Friday night I'll bring some as well.

Mmmm. Teriyaki kebobs. Yum!

Oshi
10-23-2003, 09:39 AM
AnimeRei3: ...Well, I'll make sure to get some charcoal and stuff for the grills then, heheh. And, I LOVE turkey burgers :D

Osuwari: I'm tellin ya, everybody loves blue cheese on their wings EXCEPT you XD

Oh, and I think there are outlets... but they're used by the vending machines >.>; Heheheh.

Sorahana
10-23-2003, 04:08 PM
My mom is gonna make something up lol XD. She gonna make dip too XD. My mom makes good dip lol XD.

Rinkun
10-23-2003, 06:07 PM
veggies cut and ready for kabobing. i can do them or you can make your own veggie teriyaki kabobs

oh, and the teriyaki sauce of choice is Kikkuman's Roasted Garlic. yum! the breaths we're gonna have afterwards.

also, i only have 25 kabob sticks. about 1 kabob each for everyone. so share everyone! hehe ^_~

ProctorSilex
10-24-2003, 07:08 PM
i'll be bringing various chips, salsa, and home made guacamole. i will also bring some limeade. i got it cheap and limes are under represented :D

Rinkun
10-24-2003, 09:08 PM
:O Guacamole? you are much loved!

oooh, limeade sounds good! and yes, they are much underappreciated XD

Xx Lulu xX
10-24-2003, 10:18 PM
^___^ Im bringing Teh Cake :D

Sorahana
10-24-2003, 11:04 PM
I'm bringing salsa,tortilla chips, and potato chips so wh00t! Can't wait to see ya!!

isami
10-24-2003, 11:06 PM
Fried Rice!!! Done and tastey! w00t. You guys'll love it. I'll bring soy sauce, too. I can't wait.

~Isa