PDA

View Full Version : Cutest/Best Costumes you Saw

yukitoLeonheart
10-07-2003, 09:29 AM
Instead of talking about how scary people were let's talk about how cute people were, you know :)

Cutest: Alice from DDR, she was so cute and her costume was perfect. SO adorable. Mellll she is always so cute, she is adorable and makes me so happy when I see her, always :). The gothic Lotlita girl who won best craftsmanship, she was beyond words. Also, yay for Natalie and her adorable Yunaness.

Best: Those Clow Cards were CRAZY. I told them twice how amazing there set up was and they were like we are off again!!!!! I said ok...
One girl literally WAS keiko from Battle Royal. I was afraid she was going to hunt me down and kill me, she even had the collar.

Oh and that candy being handed out was laced with PCP, nothing serious, but it made the con interesting for a few hours after I had that magic Lollipop. I think only one was laced with poison, so chances are you didn't get the poison one. hehe jk

neoangelwink
10-07-2003, 02:25 PM
^_^ there so amny good one at this con.

cutes: were all the little kids running round as anime chartcher, like little urn, vash, ray eath, inu and sarkua.

best: were this one girl the really goith out fit, clowd cards, knives, banana, setperoth from kh and many more. my mind went blanck.

pak o potatoes
10-07-2003, 06:05 PM
There was this one little Inuyasha cosplayer who must have been no older than 8...he was absolutely adorable!

Tyris
10-07-2003, 09:29 PM
I really like Alice from DDR and the Yuna that sung Suteki da Ne on stage and did the Sending dance. I was amazed about both the singing and dance with the Yuna. It was down pat (FFX fanatic). I was just amazed watching her. She was beautiful.

TheAnarCHris
10-07-2003, 09:40 PM
Cutest? Anything that Neoangelwink wore.

hikura
10-07-2003, 09:48 PM
Cutest that i saw was that little inu yasha.
Coolest i thought was a tie:The younger vash was cool.I saw him at Baaf.Plus i thought the clow cards was great.

marsie
10-07-2003, 09:56 PM
Mah....Chris is a little bias when Carrie is concerned.

I was the cutest at the con though! ^_^

Although Glaive must stand 50 feet away from the cuteness, or security will be called.

Actually the cutest besides me was.....Manda in her Chi costume. XD

*prances around as Sana-chan* Ranma killed my Hayama though. *pouts as the black mage was evil*

number18
10-07-2003, 10:11 PM
I guess either nobody really saw him or he wasn't wearing his costume a lot, but there was a tiny Vampire Hunter D cosplayer...no more than 8. And he was the CUTEST! He had the face drawn on his hand, the hat, the sword, the cape....soooooo cute. :)

My personal faves were neoangelwink's Melfina costume, orphicget's lovely EGL costume, the Sailor Star Maker (I forget your handle on the boards!) and Sailor Iron Mouse cosplayers...the Oruha from Clover with the BEAUTIFUL wings...and the great Videl cosplayer on Sunday! :)

Oshidori
10-07-2003, 10:11 PM
Haha thanks guys!

Cutest: definitely the baby Inu Yasha! His mom was Kikyo if i remember correctly! But he was soooo cute! They were at the masquerade too but not in costume ^_^

Best: I definitely have to go with the Clow cards. I was admiring the work on the actual cards since were seated all the way in the back, where they were resting them. Beautiful work!

neoangelwink
10-07-2003, 11:00 PM
O__O aww i miss the little Vampire Hunter D cosplayer... i did see the baby Inu Yasha and 8 year old Inu Yasha.

number18
10-08-2003, 12:09 AM
Yeah...little D was with an excellent Princess Mononoke. I got their pics, so don't worry! I should post them up by the end of this week. :D

TheAnarCHris
10-08-2003, 09:38 AM

Although Glaive must stand 50 feet away from the cuteness, or security will be called.

*prances around as Sana-chan* Ranma killed my Hayama though. *pouts as the black mage was evil*

Oh, I'm bias ALL the time, not just when it comes to Carrie-kitty. Thus everyone and everything I don't like sucks......

neoangelwink
10-08-2003, 02:35 PM
Yeah...little D was with an excellent Princess Mononoke. I got their pics, so don't worry! I should post them up by the end of this week. :D
yeaheee ^_^ so want see it. also think comment hug on my costume. ^_^

Jessie-Chan
10-08-2003, 09:17 PM
Cutest:The little InuYasha ^__^
Best:Hatake Kakashi

Chiri
10-09-2003, 03:11 PM
Cutest: Definitely the little Inu-Yasha ^___^
Best: I can't deciiiiiiide.

Just wondering: did anyone see little ol' meh? I was in a skull and crossbones dress, fishnet and ankle-high boots, black devil horns and fangs and a black shirt over the dress. I also had a Hellsing bag covered to Hell and back with pins. Juuuuuuuust wonderinggggg ^___^ I wanna meet more people! LOL

neoangelwink
10-09-2003, 03:22 PM
i sew u ^_^ u at figher photo shoot!

zephy
10-09-2003, 03:28 PM

Chiiiiii!

Awwww, you're the shweetest .

I do have to say that random people "Chi"ing at you as you walk along is always fun though :-D

and I will protect you from the evil Glaive ^_^ I am the almighty security Chii

ki kuru kitty
10-09-2003, 07:28 PM
Cutest has to be chibi Vash, cause when he just went wild at the dance just it was hilarious. He was following me around, heh I think I rubbed off on the kid.

Coolest- Some tall loud mouth guy doing the charleston in a matrix get up. He was the one!

Jubie-Chan
10-09-2003, 08:46 PM
Instead of talking about how scary people were let's talk about how cute people were, you know :)

hey that should be copy writed. Such a optimest. (know I killed that word)

Just wondering: did anyone see little ol' meh? I was in a skull and crossbones dress, fishnet and ankle-high boots, black devil horns and fangs and a black shirt over the dress. I also had a Hellsing bag covered to Hell and back with pins. Juuuuuuuust wonderinggggg ^___^ I wanna meet more people! LOL

I did! about seven times ^-^

CUTEST: Harry Potter (sorry I'm obessed)
and the baby inu yasha with his mommy as kikyo!

BEST: >.> XD Yugi! his hair was awsome! and the konananshi giving out the candy.

GiantSatanRobo
10-09-2003, 09:03 PM
Cutest:The little InuYasha ^__^
Best:Hatake Kakashi
If you mean the Kakashi on Saturday with the creepy Sharingan, that was me, and I'm looking for pictures. If not, my mistake.

cyborg_mermaid
10-09-2003, 09:49 PM
Cutest has to be chibi Vash, cause when he just went wild at the dance just it was hilarious. He was following me around, heh I think I rubbed off on the kid.

Coolest- Some tall loud mouth guy doing the charleston in a matrix get up. He was the one!

Dude, I remember Chibi Vash. I thought he was doing some strange mating dance. xD Maybe I saw you at the dance and just forgot. o.o

neoangelwink
10-10-2003, 12:20 AM
ythe little vash was so cute ^_^, hug many time that week.i rember him from baaf

Leon_Redfield
10-10-2003, 01:23 PM
Little Vash was with me and my friends at the Dance for the most part, He was breakin it down!

marsie
10-10-2003, 01:40 PM
Jubie-Chan- OMG is that my fred and george in your signature
*glomps them*
I must have missed the Harry Potter. I am working on a Syltherin costume.

Minna- When I pop out my first kid they are soooooo cosplaying. If it is a girl it will be chibi chibi; a boy it will be either a baby ryouga or ranma- *does anyone remember the episode with baby Ranma and Baby Ukyou*

neoangelwink
10-10-2003, 08:43 PM
marsie : awwww ^_^ from u there going to be so cute. i want see pic when u do some day. ^_^ i was thinking that to at the con. i would love dress biologicl daughter (cosplay daughter long story a.k.a sethyfairy. now also i have son at school a other long store) sugar outit and be sugar mom and do a mother daugher pairing. i would dress my son vash or cloud or salt. do like ff thing. make up daugher/son for gen and mel. ^_^ cute baby moogle,mobo, chocobo.

Jubie-Chan
10-10-2003, 09:41 PM
Jubie-Chan- OMG is that my fred and george in your signature
*glomps them*
I must have missed the Harry Potter. I am working on a Syltherin costume.

haha, yes it is. my friend gave it to me cause none of my pictures devolped for this con ;-;
my and... 6 other friends are thinking of doing a harry potter group.

PyrotechA
10-11-2003, 11:14 AM
I really liked the two who were playing songs in the hall. (with the guy dressed as squal on the piano)

marsie
10-11-2003, 12:05 PM
Amanda- CHI!

LadyoftheThread
10-11-2003, 11:26 PM
Hmm... Cutest costume that I saw? I don't know. Except the two in the masquerade, I think I missed the little kids who cosplayed. The baby Inu Yasha that I saw a picture of online seemed pretty cute though. :)

As for best, the Clow cards were pretty impressive although I never saw them up close. I also liked the EGL that won the craftsmanship award. I have an appreciation for well-constructed clothes/costumes.

*BlackRose*
01-11-2004, 05:33 PM
cutiest: that little inuyasha that was like 1 or 2!!!
best: the lulu I saw was rockin! also the inuyasha group and the card capter cards were very perfect!