PDA

View Full Version : This is Stripper Vash

VASHtheFLASH
10-07-2003, 05:08 PM
hello all I have just signed onto cosplay.com for the first time and I'm already famous. so you all know I am the stripper vash from Animagic and I want to see some pics of myself cause well I didn't take any, so bring em on. Saturday night into sunday morning was the best time at animagic for all who know what I'm talking about. So um please post pictures of me thanx.

DarkGunner
10-07-2003, 06:34 PM
*waves* Hello oh crazy one! :P I lurv the sn!!

hello kenney
10-07-2003, 06:49 PM
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=84574&password=&sort=1&cat=500&page=1

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=84575&password=&sort=1&cat=500&page=1

you were this cons man faye, but in a non hideous way.

EDIT: I found one more:
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=84678&password=&sort=1&cat=500&page=1

Jubei-chan
10-07-2003, 06:56 PM
Stripper Vash!!! Hi! I'm the Vash with the gun arm. I believe that our guns made friendly after the masquerade. It wants to know whens the next time it can hook up with your gun. I guess it made a lasting impression! ^_-

cactusmomma
10-07-2003, 07:10 PM
*pinches nipples* :D hi!

Crazy Bunta
10-07-2003, 07:16 PM
*pinches nipples* :D hi!

This convention was full of nipple pinching. LOL

I don't think a few people have gotten feeling back yet from all the nipple pinching they got at the con. Hahahaha

Mink_chan
10-07-2003, 08:28 PM
Dude you rock stripper vash! -hug-

Taisou
10-07-2003, 08:35 PM
This convention was full of nipple pinching. LOL

I don't think a few people have gotten feeling back yet from all the nipple pinching they got at the con. Hahahaha

yeah especially Poor Wayne LOL

K_Valentine
10-07-2003, 08:49 PM
Oh, yes. The Stripper Vash. I was the drinking but never drunk Aoki Saturday night for the X skit.

cactusmomma
10-07-2003, 08:50 PM
i think i got about...15 males and their nipples :D

http://doomishatrocity.tripod.com/page14/am162.jpg damn that's some sexy minor :P

khiro
10-07-2003, 09:08 PM
Hoi hoi stripper Vash-san! I have some piccies of you in my gallery here ^_^ One's just of you and two are with you and a Sasuke....Oh yea some girls were standing behind me at the masqurade and they said they went to school with your or something....Didn't you also buy some yaoi doujins and stuff from that Takuya cosplayer...?

Iori E
10-07-2003, 09:49 PM
Hey, stripping Man-Faye of Ani-Magic. I was the Man-Faye of Ani-Magic that everyone actually tolerated seeing. :P

THANK GOODNESS I turned the other way during that striptease...
Wayne, you owe me one.

Michi
10-07-2003, 09:51 PM
Saturday night into Sunday morning?

*reminisces*

Oh, my virgin eyes. ;_;

Chas
10-07-2003, 10:00 PM
Hoi hoi stripper Vash-san! I have some piccies of you in my gallery here ^_^ One's just of you and two are with you and a Sasuke....Oh yea some girls were standing behind me at the masqurade and they said they went to school with your or something....Didn't you also buy some yaoi doujins and stuff from that Takuya cosplayer...?

Eeei! ::wavewave:: Kouichi here! Yes, Nurse Joy bought some lovely yaoi doujin for Stripper Vash's birthday from Takuya-chan! X3333

I hope he liked them! :D

Cherry
10-07-2003, 10:04 PM
hello all I have just signed onto cosplay.com for the first time and I'm already famous. so you all know I am the stripper vash from Animagic and I want to see some pics of myself cause well I didn't take any, so bring em on. Saturday night into sunday morning was the best time at animagic for all who know what I'm talking about. So um please post pictures of me thanx.

Hi dear, this is your mother. (Or your father, technically since I'm the male of the relationship.)

Me and your mother are very proud of you, as always, dear.

Next time, keep those trouser's on, or a good spanking is in order. ::Grin, slap ruler against knee::

-Candy

khiro
10-07-2003, 10:30 PM
*waves then glomps* Chas.Tsukishiro you're such a good Kouichi and Takuya's such a good Takuya! I was the Tenten that generally stayed around the area or kept coming back! Took all those lovely Hana to Yumes off Takuya's hands!

He probably did...As soon as Takuya said that one of 'em was hardcore I think he really really wanted it.

Beware_UY7
10-08-2003, 12:07 AM
Vash, dearest (This is Jenni)... *sighs* I worry for you. I'm ~very~ surprised that you weren't kicked out of the con. Oh my. So many illegal actions in one weekend. Take care of yourself, kid.

Kuja
10-08-2003, 12:48 AM
Woohooo for stripper vash. I was the maid girl that stroked your *cough* gun

Michi
10-08-2003, 03:21 AM
*sighs* I worry for you. I'm ~very~ surprised that you weren't kicked out of the con. Oh my. So many illegal actions in one weekend. Take care of yourself, kid.

Actually, yeah. I second this. In all seriousness, watch yourself. Ani-Magic is laid back and lacked much security when you were um, doing certain things. You could seriously get in trouble if you don't play it safe next convention. o_o

AM Chair
10-08-2003, 07:09 AM
Actually, yeah. I second this. In all seriousness, watch yourself. Ani-Magic is laid back and lacked much security when you were um, doing certain things. You could seriously get in trouble if you don't play it safe next convention. o_o

Ditto.....DON'T pull this crap at the Hyatt!

Sagara-san
10-08-2003, 01:04 PM
Does that mean no SACRIFICE REY-REY!? :mfg: Awwww man! Well I can understand since its gonna be more like a convention than a resort like this year. errrrrgh CRUD! :miffed:

VASHtheFLASH
10-08-2003, 05:02 PM
ah thanx everyone, ok I promise no full frontal nudity at the hyatt *cough* and yes my nipples still hurt a lot. oh yeah those yaoi that I and that one fangirl bought and really cool ^_^. hmm I'm still looking for picks and trying to think of another character that I can cosplay and strip as... hmmm

AM Chair
10-08-2003, 05:39 PM
Does that mean no SACRIFICE REY-REY!? :mfg: Awwww man! Well I can understand since its gonna be more like a convention than a resort like this year. errrrrgh CRUD! :miffed:

Oh no, still think resort! This place is where we ALWAYS should have been.

Rey-Rey
10-08-2003, 05:50 PM
Ha ha ha ha. What did I do TO YOU? Sacrifice Rey-Rey? Does it make it that much better if it was REY-REY being sacrificed? =O

cactusmomma
10-08-2003, 05:57 PM
hmm I'm still looking for picks and trying to think of another character that I can cosplay and strip as... hmmm

oo! oo! i know! *waves hand in air!* XD

animegirl90266
10-08-2003, 07:51 PM
ah thanx everyone, ok I promise no full frontal nudity at the hyatt *cough* and yes my nipples still hurt a lot. oh yeah those yaoi that I and that one fangirl bought and really cool ^_^. hmm I'm still looking for picks and trying to think of another character that I can cosplay and strip as... hmmm

You mean I missed it...? ;_;

*cries in a corner*

Admin
10-08-2003, 09:00 PM
Yeah you missed a 16-year old teenager (who according to his profile was 15 the day before) flopping a prop gun around hanging out of his trousers in front of a couple of wide-eyed 8-year-old girls sitting in the front row, followed by the same completely naked 16-year-old teenager swimming around in the pool. Good family fun.

Why the kid wasn't kicked out of the con (or at least off the stage) is beyond me. At least a few people in the front section were pretty shocked, but then again we had a much better view of the kid's soaking wet ass bouncing around in our faces than everyone else did. And I'm sure the two little girls with the prime seats had a few questions for their parents afterwards.

Aside from this blemish the rest of the masquerade was great.

This thread is closed. As for this thread's original request, anyone posting photos of the act in question will be suspended from this site.