PDA

View Full Version : Buccha Help~

xMookie
10-16-2010, 04:52 PM
I've been looking everywhere trying to find his shirt and a pair of headphones like his but I've had no luck. Can anyone give me a little help or an idea? I already have everything else of his.

inuzuka clan
10-20-2010, 03:20 PM
I think that you could get a white shirt at a budget shop and just mod the pink strips on maybe??? and as for the headphones you can by some that actually work very well and have awesome bass quality from JB Hi Fi and just put the Buccha logo on the side thats all I can think of hope that helped

xMookie
10-20-2010, 11:13 PM
I can sew but I can't sew all that well. I don't want the shirt to look super weird. ;_;

blackflame16
10-22-2010, 07:59 AM
I think that you could get a white shirt at a budget shop and just mod the pink strips on maybe??? and as for the headphones you can by some that actually work very well and have awesome bass quality from JB Hi Fi and just put the Buccha logo on the side thats all I can think of hope that helped

I was thinking of doing that to a shirt. One of my friends is going to cosplay Buccha soon and I was confused on what to do since I couldn't find a shirt similar to his. He already has the headphones and I want to make him air Treks but he said that he'll fall on his ass!! Thanks for the help

inuzuka clan
10-23-2010, 09:27 PM
I can sew but I can't sew all that well. I don't want the shirt to look super weird. ;_;

could you get those things you iron on to shirts but in pink strips that might work :confused:

xMookie
10-26-2010, 02:50 AM
could you get those things you iron on to shirts but in pink strips that might work :confused:

that could work lol. I might I'll have to check out some more thrift stores to see if i can find anything close to his shirt. And as for the headphones I still can't find anything like his.

inuzuka clan
10-30-2010, 09:42 PM
that could work lol. I might I'll have to check out some more thrift stores to see if i can find anything close to his shirt. And as for the headphones I still can't find anything like his.

hmm well you could check out a music shop and get a cheap dodgy ass pair of bucket headphones then just modify them

xMookie
11-01-2010, 12:12 AM
hmm well you could check out a music shop and get a cheap dodgy ass pair of bucket headphones then just modify them

I laughed so hard when you said bucket headphones lol. I'll probably do that tomorrow. I'm also working on a Kotetsu bulls cosplay. I almost have the helmet done except the horns.