PDA

View Full Version : Disney Snow white

Celiabeth
10-17-2010, 06:02 PM
I am deciding which costume I am going to wear for AX,
I am trying to figure out if I should wear the sexy snow white costume or the classic one.
What do you think would get more positive attention?
I have seen plenty of classic snow white costumes at the past expo but none 'slutty'
Heres pic refference:
Sexy:http://www.fancydress99.co.uk/f-2/34287679/Fancy-Dress---Adult-2-Piece-Sexy-Snow-White-Costume.jpg
normal:http://www.fan-store.net/catalog/Snow%20White_Snow%20White_Cosplay_C00213_01.jpg

anime_wench
10-17-2010, 06:04 PM
Do the classic one! It is classy, and a cosplay challenge. I actually had to hand mine over to my mum, those shoulder (if done screen accurate) are killer! ^_^

nessabutterfly
10-23-2010, 08:56 PM
Classic. The sexy versions just look like you're trying too hard.

Suzie Blue
01-01-2011, 11:45 AM
Classic!! Especially if you want positive attention!! The guys may give you "positive" attention in a sexy version, but as Nessa said, they make you look like you're trying too hard. : ) Good luck!!

ScarletNvrland
01-28-2011, 09:03 PM
I agree with the previous statements and say you should do the classic Snow White.

I think the classic princess gowns can be just as sexy, if not sexier, than the Halloweenish "sexy" costumes. It's all about the attitude you put behind it, and how you portray Snow White. :D

I agree with the sentiment that the others gave; you will look like you're trying too hard/seeking attention.

Those are just my opinions.

Oosaji
05-30-2011, 07:09 PM
Definitely do the classic. If you want it to be sexy, you can make the bodice extra tight and form fitting, and if you leave out the cape (she doesn't have it for most of the movie any way), you get a bit of cleavage from that dress (especially if it's tight).

OneBlackBalloon
06-04-2011, 01:58 PM
I think the slutty costume would make you come across as dying for attention, and not the good kind.
You'd get just enough attention and it would be more positive attention if you do the clasic.