PDA

View Full Version : Gravitation and/or Soul Calibur II groups? ^^~

Kasai
10-07-2003, 07:37 PM
Anyone planning on doing a Gravi or SCII group?

I'm planning a Ryuichi cosplay, and I probably have a Shuichi, but there are plenty of other Gravitation characters!!

Also, I was playing Soul Calibur II today and I was thinking "Hm.. how cool would a Talim cosplay be?" So, I'm hoping I can pull it off by then. If it's not done by Katsu, I'm thinking Anime Boston. And if not Anime Boston, then Otakon! ^^

And I'm still working on that Koga cosplay. I wouldn't mind an InuYasha group, but the InuYasha better be really good!! I've seen some InuYasha cosplays that left much to be desired.

Wow, that sounded really harsh and really shallow. :woah: No, really though, I'd be grateful for any friends I could make. ^^

Thank you!

Addy-Ohki
10-07-2003, 10:17 PM
Mmm... I'm thinking of doing a Shuuichi cosplay maybe.

Either his yellow coat ho outfit or that other ho outfit with the red leather hotpants and the bondages stuff on the boots X3

katchoo
10-07-2003, 11:45 PM
I'll have a shuichi but I doubt my Ivy will be done by then.

Sorahana
10-08-2003, 03:04 PM
I'm being Shuichi and Ryuichi @ Katsu lol XD. Maybe I'lll be Tohma too........not sure XD;.

manderina
10-09-2003, 10:00 AM
My friends and I are doing a Gravi group: K, Shuichi, Tohma, and Ryuichi. We're going to be playing a fun (yet rule-abiding) game of Hide and Seek, and as far as I know any Gravi cosplayers are welcome to join in. As for times we haven't decided yet. I'll let you know if anyone's interested.

Sorahana
10-09-2003, 12:12 PM
I'm interested! Lol XD.
Ph33r the Gravi cosplayers XD.

yukitoLeonheart
10-09-2003, 12:39 PM
DId you know I have done 3 Shuichi costumes and have 2 planned, Kasai I would love to help you out because of how sweet and cool you are if you need anything. HUGZZZZZZ. And CCAMANDA, I still my one costume, from DVD volume 1 to lend you with the coat, necklace, feather, and soon I can lend you a wig if you go to a different con. the pants you have to buy yourself, either buy vinyl or pleather, I say vinyl, it looks cooler.

Nene
10-09-2003, 08:22 PM
::waves:: I have a Noriko outfit I can bring along! I need a wig though..-. .-

Rukawa
10-10-2003, 09:13 AM
I'll most likely be Ryuichi or Yuki then. Still have to get wigs as well.

Sorahana
10-10-2003, 02:54 PM
DId you know I have done 3 Shuichi costumes and have 2 planned, Kasai I would love to help you out because of how sweet and cool you are if you need anything. HUGZZZZZZ. And CCAMANDA, I still my one costume, from DVD volume 1 to lend you with the coat, necklace, feather, and soon I can lend you a wig if you go to a different con. the pants you have to buy yourself, either buy vinyl or pleather, I say vinyl, it looks cooler.

Yesh I know XD. I'm going to Philcon in December. It's in Center City. Its not a full scale anime con but there will be a little anime there XD. It's a sci-fi/fantasy con but some of us from cosplay.com are going anyway lol XD.

tauruskatt
10-13-2003, 11:36 PM
i'll be done my Talim (3P) for katsu...they're popular tho, it seems :bashful:

~katt

Kasai
10-14-2003, 08:07 PM
Wee~!! Yay!! There be so many Gravi fans!! ::squeals:: Anyway, since there are so many of us, we should do something for the masquerade... or something. o.o;; ::glomps Talim cosplayer:: Don't be shy! We'll walk around as two Talims, and find even more! Bwa ha! ::super excited for Katsucon:: Oh, anyone know if Duel Jewel plans on performing? ::hopes::

Sorahana
10-14-2003, 08:33 PM
We should do a skit!! Lol XD. A skit would be kick arse fun lol XD.

Kasai
10-14-2003, 08:40 PM
You! CCAmanda!! Get on AIM, I want to talk to you. =(

manderina
10-15-2003, 12:19 AM
I'd love to do a skit but I've got a table to do too, and I don't want to keep abandoning it.

Our K is having seconds thoughts x_x; Seems like the same three charas are most popular, ne?

Sorahana
10-15-2003, 04:34 PM
Yup! Hail Shuichi,Ryuichi, and Yuki 4 eva!! Lol XD.
I'm also gonna be Inuyasha on the Friday I think XD. Wh00t!

tauruskatt
10-15-2003, 11:51 PM
hey everyone go check out my new photo gallery!!!!! :bigtu:

Rukawa
10-16-2003, 09:56 AM
Heh if ever needed I can always be Fujisaki or Sakuno ^__^

Kasai
10-16-2003, 09:08 PM
Noooo~!! Rukawa-kun, you be Ryuichi-kun with Sai-chan!! ::cries:: You better!! Kuma will cry if you don't, no da.

Sorahana
10-17-2003, 05:04 PM
I am the real life female Ryuichi lol XD. Ok that was a bit extreme but anyway must have many Ryuichis lol XD.

Rukawa
10-18-2003, 09:16 PM
lol fine fine ^^;

Catboi Blues
10-19-2003, 09:33 PM
I've been given the recommendation to go as Cervantes. I'm not quite sure how I should take that, but what the heck, why not? Count me in.

Sorahana
10-20-2003, 08:33 PM
Na no da!! Katsu is so far away!! WHY?! :whines and huggles Kumagoro: I need to watch Gravi *sniffle*

Kasai
10-21-2003, 05:45 PM
::glares at CCAmanda:: Female Ryuichi my foot.. ::scoffs::

Rawr. =P

And yeah, a Cervantes would rock!! We need more SCII cosplayers. =(

Sorahana
10-21-2003, 09:04 PM
I am the female Ryuichi!! Gah!! :runs around with a Ryuichi headband:

yukitoLeonheart
10-24-2003, 04:58 AM
Kasai!!!!!! you cute fiend.......... Anyway...... if you guys want a skit......... I know a bunch of Grav skits, each one if hilarious. There's Shuichi Death match (everyone get's a foam bat and beats each other to music and the winner gets Yuki) Then there was costume war....... but people don't have the right stuff to do it. That one was everyone does a different object from Gravitation (Battery, Loudspeaker, Luggage, BANANA, the list goes on). We basically just roll around in our funny costumes to music and I can't say the rest because it would ruin it. The last skit is hilarious, but it would require dedication from each person involved. Basically it's Battle Royal Gravitation. All the Shuichis have collars and maps and....... well pretty much the same thing.......death.... winner takes Yuki, except this skit could be done to reflect Battle Royale the movie. I have loads more........But I keep the best ones for people who are definately going to be in it. I already have a non skit planned for this, but as all skits, it's kind of a secret. But I will tell people about this one very soon. I already told you Kasai, then again, you must be in it! So till then, These skits are nice ideas. Oh man........ I am so nervous about doing that...... GRABS KASAI FOR SUPPORT!!!!!! Oh btw, I put up even more Shuichi pictures, I need to ask for more space in my folder, then I can put up some of my new costumes.

Sorahana
10-24-2003, 03:06 PM
Hey YukitoLeonHeart! You have to let me borrow the stuff for the Shuichi costume as the time to Katsu gets nearer. I'd love to do a Gravi skit!! All your ideas are good!!

yukitoLeonheart
10-24-2003, 11:41 PM
Of course.......... don't forget tomorrow I am giving you ALL OF GRAV as a bday gift :). AH, I am not looking forward to 2 1/2 hours of public transportation.

Catboi Blues
10-25-2003, 10:06 AM
After long deliberation, I have finally decided that I'll be bringing my Seguchi Touma outfit along for the group.

Would someone be kind enough to list who's going as who?

Kasai
10-25-2003, 01:00 PM
Myo, I'm not exactly sure how it stands right now. But from what's posted, this is what I've gathered. People with (?) next to their names are considering.

Soul Calibur II Group
Talim ~ Me (Kasai), tauruskatt
Ivy ~ katchoo (?)
Cervantes ~ Catboi Blues

Gravitation Group
Shindou Shuichi ~ YukitoLeonHeart, Addy-Ohki, katchoo, CCAmanda
Sakuma Ryuichi ~ Me (Kasai), CCAmanda, Manderina, Rukawa
Seguchi Tohma ~ CCAmanda (?), Catboi Blues
Yuki Eiri ~ Rukawa
Fujisaki Suguru ~ Rukawa (?)
Kumagoro ~ CCAmanda and I are both bringing/making Kumas. ^^
Nakano Hiro ~ no one. =(
Sakano ~ no one. =(
Mister K ~ possibly Manderina's friend.. (??)
Noriko ~ Nene

There are a couple of other mini-groups too, like Manderina's Shuichi/Ryuichi/K/Tohma group.

Well anyway, we really should do a GIIIIANT Gravitation skit. Perhaps Matt and I could mediate it. ::looks at him hopefully:: Since he has such wonderful ideas. ::hopeful puppy eyes::

But WOW, Katsucon is going to be the Gravitation fan's convention!! And think of it this way, this is only the people who are active on cosplay.com. Think of all the other Gravi cosplayers who are going! @_@ Wee~!

But we DO need more Soul Calibur II cosplayers. ;_;

Much love to you all~!!!

Xx Lulu xX
10-26-2003, 10:00 AM
I might bring my Seung Mina to katsu......still debaiting...but most likely i will...so you can add me to the list....

Kasai
10-26-2003, 03:18 PM
Yay~!! That would be tres tres cool. ^^

Sorahana
11-01-2003, 11:40 AM
XxLuluxX-That costume was awesome @ the picnic lol XD. You better bring it lol XD. I have so many costumes to do lol XD.

T4uRu$k4tt
11-12-2003, 02:39 PM
i will be bringing Talim & Kilik, although the talim will only be the 'first version'...i'm hoping to update it with prettier fabric by otakon!

~katt

also, i think the x-vball sc2 skit would be better suited to otakon, XD

T4uRu$k4tt
11-17-2003, 01:21 AM
okaies, i'm really not double posting, really i'm not~ i'm just trying to pump you people up for sc2 invasion at katsu 10: the questions remain...

1. photoshoot times~ preferences? (for which days mainly, in case anyone has other groups they will be with that have planned shoots already..)

2. our own thread...i don't want to take over the gravitation thread, even if alot of sc & gravi cosplayers overlap ^^;; you think we will need one, or are there not enough of us definately going to katsucon to warrent it? (i.e. like, we need the otakon one, because otakon's so frikkin huge, lol)

~katt

Chosuke
11-17-2003, 07:27 AM
I'll probably doing a manga/artbook Shuichi to chill with my Yuki in.

DigitalCactus
11-19-2003, 10:10 AM
I might rabbit, I might... *wanders off*

DerNash
11-19-2003, 11:31 AM
If I can make it I will be bringing my Kilik. And much pwnage will follow.

Sorahana
11-19-2003, 02:00 PM
Ok I'm dropping Shuichi for Katsu and just am gonna do Ryuichi's concert outfit!! And I'm making my own Kumagoro!! Wh00! I'll be @ the con all 3 days......only if it doesn't snow cause if it does or is supposed to my mom will cancel our trip ;____;.

T4uRu$k4tt
11-19-2003, 06:22 PM
der nash~ yay! kilik pwnage makes me all warm and cuddlyish inside :p

digital cactus~ i'd like to see your cervantes!!! i have mad respect for people who do armor, mainly because i haven't manged it yet ^^;;

DigitalCactus
11-20-2003, 12:38 PM
ooh T4uRu$K4tt.. I wont be bringing my Cervantes costumes with me, however I am bringing a brand new (well for me) costume... a certain nunchaku-wielding fighter ;)

DerNash
11-20-2003, 01:00 PM
T4uRu$K4tt: You bringing Kilik too? I didn't read the rest of this thread. Double the Kiliks = Double the awesomeness, it would be like Double Dragon :D

T4uRu$k4tt
11-20-2003, 02:34 PM
Digital Cactus~ :::gasp!::: one question: Elvis or Surfer dude?? :D

DerNash~ yup yup, kilik will be there! i want pics...

:::hops backwards and starts thread for soul calibur:::

~katt

Kasai
11-20-2003, 08:57 PM
Oh geez. It's a sad thing when the starter of the thread dies on the thread. x.x;; Anyway, still going for Ryuichi and Talim.

DigitalCactus
11-21-2003, 07:22 AM
heh actually neither....Its actually from SC1...DreamCast version.... 3p *runs off*