PDA

View Full Version : Lost 40 pounds.

BondageBella
10-18-2010, 09:13 AM
And I'm feeling great.~ Im at a healthy weight now but around 10-20 pounds away from the body I want. What sucks for me is that I can't stand the taste of vegetables of any kind. If I liked them, even a little, I'd only eat fucking lettuce and not even care. =/ But I don't, Not even on tacos. Soo... Hopefully by January I'll cut down 20 pounds more, Right now I'm at 150 even at 5 foot 8. <3 Any tips or tricks are greatly appreciated! Heres my most recent picture, i went shooting. What do you guys think?

http://tinypic.com/r/10i5a2f/7

FYDave
10-18-2010, 10:15 AM
Whurr's the picture at? Good job on your progress, by the way.

Kasinator
10-18-2010, 10:39 AM
try veggie burgers. and if not that at least get some low sodium v8 and gargle that down. But Congrats are in order!

baypistolman
10-18-2010, 10:44 AM
Awesome progress! Keep it up but don't starve yourself... take care.

distantarray
10-18-2010, 02:14 PM
low sodium v8 and gargle that down. But Congrats are in order!

This is pretty much how I got myself to eat veggies since it was the ONLY cold drink in the fridge after school and I hated ice water. My family NEVER buys soda so I got used to chugging one each day, after a while I got to like the taste of it, and if you like the taste of v8 you can eat just about any veggies, now I can even eat mushrooms raw without an issue =)

but remember even if you eat a entire lettuce if your eating iceberg lettuce you might as well just drink water. Red leaf and dark leaf is where it's at :)

Chocolahime
10-19-2010, 09:10 AM
Where are progress pics? Inspire me damn you! Haha, great job! You'll reach your goal I know it~
I used to make milkshakes of veggies and just chug them in the morning. I like veggies now so maybe it'll get you used to it?

BondageBella
10-19-2010, 10:17 AM
Also you can see in my face how much weight I've dropped.

Last year- http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u122/Star-Unit/twitch2.jpg

This year- http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u122/Star-Unit/daeee003.jpg

Chocolahime
10-19-2010, 11:49 AM
Wow look at you! It's so cool to see you shrink down in each pic. You really can tell in your face, it looks a lot healthier.

dustbunny
10-20-2010, 11:12 AM
congrats girl--i know how much of a climb the first 20 is but--its amazing how much 40-50 lbs looks XD

BondageBella
10-20-2010, 04:23 PM
Thanks guys.~ Haha. Yeah, I'll post pictures if when I drop another ten. I've been stuck at 150 for a couple months now. I gotta start doing crunches. Doing 20-40 a day REALLY works you just have to actually do it!

Rjr3412
10-20-2010, 05:25 PM
Awesome progress!!!!

Looks like things are going great. May I make just one tiny suggestion that you take the picture with your friend holding a bong down? Seeing as possesion of paraphernalia can cause trouble, you may not want it up.

KamenRiderAgito
10-20-2010, 09:45 PM
This is really encouraging. I've been trying to lose weight since middle school. but it always seems to come right back. It's been a definite roller coaster since I started college, because while I have Taekwondo practice almost everyday, the cheapest food on campus is Burger King. It took a pretty long time for me to trade frugality for fitness, but I somehow managed to. I came back at the start of senior year having lost almost 20 pounds in Japan over the Summer, but then I started frequenting the Chinese restaurant for lunch... You can pretty much guess what happened after that.

This year I'm starting my grad program, and I'm buckling down. I pack my lunch everyday, and instead of a generic deadline that I'll just end up adjusting when I have a relapse, I'm making Anime North my goal to drop 50 pounds. I've enlisted my sporty friend to help me, and while she's as good as a personal trainer, it also helps to see other people's progress. That lets me know that it can be done, so I'm really going to go for it.

rubyspitfire
10-20-2010, 10:49 PM
congrats! lookin good at 150, keep up the hard work ^_^

Eupheryce
10-25-2010, 06:49 PM
Look at you working those skinny jeans! Awesome progress. I'm 5'9 and my goal is 150, so it's nice to see what 150 looks like on another tall girl.

BondageBella
11-07-2010, 08:20 PM
Awesome progress!!!!

Looks like things are going great. May I make just one tiny suggestion that you take the picture with your friend holding a bong down? Seeing as possesion of paraphernalia can cause trouble, you may not want it up.

I'm licensed to use my medicine for the several medical conditions I have, Thank you.

BondageBella
11-07-2010, 08:22 PM
And thanks everyone! I really appreciate the support and will update soon as I lose more! Hopefulling freaking SOON!

LoudSilence
11-08-2010, 05:41 AM
You are my number one aspiration! I'm just an inch taller than you and if 150 looks so good on you, I'll be damned if I don't make it there too! Also have about 40 lbs to lose, so this is really the inspiration I needed.

Crunches, dancing, diet. I can do this.

Thanks so much for posting your progress!

kalasnacks
11-15-2010, 04:58 PM
how did you do it?! D: I need to jump on your bandwagon cause yours is obviously going the right direction!

CyberxDae
12-09-2010, 07:57 PM
good job

BondageBella
01-30-2011, 09:48 PM
Sorta-Improvement. Lost 7 pounds so I'm down to 138. :] I'm going to try to keep myself at 135 once I'm there. Then I've got some serious toning to handle. Quahhhh.

Slapthefatcat
02-01-2011, 09:51 PM
Holy crud, that's a big difference.

DireKitty
02-01-2011, 10:09 PM
Congrats! (^_^)/

BlackRose72311
02-01-2011, 10:10 PM
You have to tell us your secret O.O I'm about 2 inches taller than you and needed the wake up call (I've been lying to myself saying that im tall i can take the extra weight :P) thanks and you're doing an amazing job! Keep it up ^.^

chibi_kitsune
02-02-2011, 05:41 PM
Congrats on the weight loss. I don't have any tips or tricks as you are more successful with weight loss than I am. I'm hoping that once I see my doctor and on the right medication, it will make it easier.

Drinking V8 isn't so bad, especially if it taste like fruit. I have several drinks/mixes that I use to help get more fruits and vegetables.

Keep up the hard work.

xCheapshotx
02-08-2011, 11:59 AM
I HATE veggies and fruits. I love fish and meat, so I'm trying the Fish and Rice diet. someone i know lost like 60lbs in a few months with little exercise. Ill let u know how it goes. ill b exercising a ton so maybe ill lose more :)

Ichigogami
02-08-2011, 12:12 PM
Be careful with diets like that though, make sure you're taking vitamin suppliments for any nutrients you're not getting from your diet...it can be very very bad to limit your diet like that if you haven't done much research