PDA

View Full Version : Medusa

Seiten Taisei
10-20-2010, 11:56 AM
I can't decide on which version to do. Adult or Kid... Both would be fun, but the part I would need help with or ideas with is the wig. Any ideas?

CocoMaki
10-28-2010, 02:11 PM
Well I don't know whether you want a pre-styled wig or not... but for the adult version, C.C.Kids has a pre-styled wig :
http://cgi.ebay.com/Soul-Eater-Medusa-Cosplay-Wig-Costume-/270595831819?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f00c4b80b#ht_4273wt_905
I've bought from her before and the feedbacks are good too. Except for the rocky English, but I'd look that over since it can't really be helped. ^^

Zetchi
11-01-2010, 05:15 PM
I've cosplayed both her child and adult forms. I've gotten wigs that are longer and just cut them. What may help is not to buy a layered wig. I did that for the adult version of Medusa, and I had ends that didn't reach like I would have liked them too. But if you're not sure about cutting ability, I'd say get a pre-styled one OR one you think you can use and just style yourself. I usually buy unstyled wigs cause it's cheaper despite having to do a little work on my end.

DetentionMisfit
12-30-2010, 10:49 PM
The child version is actually a lot simpler than the adult version (as I'm finding out by experience -headdesk-). The adult version has tattoos up the arms that you'll have to paint, and the full-body clothes are turning out to be a hassle for me. =)
IDK that's just my two cents.
(BTW, I see that you're going to A-Kon 22 as well! Will you have Medusa done by then? ;D)

Seiten Taisei
12-31-2010, 11:37 AM
The child version is actually a lot simpler than the adult version (as I'm finding out by experience -headdesk-). The adult version has tattoos up the arms that you'll have to paint, and the full-body clothes are turning out to be a hassle for me. =)
IDK that's just my two cents.
(BTW, I see that you're going to A-Kon 22 as well! Will you have Medusa done by then? ;D)

I might have her done by Akon. Ether her or Blind Mag from Repo the Genetic Opera or Smiles/Ciel from Black Butler Manga.