PDA

View Full Version : Who is this cosplay?

Alis
10-21-2010, 03:32 PM
Hello! : D
I'm thinking about my next cosplay and i want to know who is this character?
Thank sooooooooooooooooooo much!!! : D
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs006.snc4/33687_1541915561833_1653276198_1282687_4774186_n.j pg

Blood_Sword
10-21-2010, 03:38 PM
It's Yoko from TTGL.
I have not watched that series or anything, but that one character I recognize. lol

Alis
10-21-2010, 03:41 PM
lol! XD
Thank you!

Rejected-Spork
10-21-2010, 03:42 PM
I'm so sick and tired of Yokos. xD I see Yoko cosplays eeeeverywhere.

Mesoian
10-21-2010, 03:52 PM
Troll thread?

Volnixshin
10-21-2010, 05:40 PM
Okay! So you need to get black pants, and a black t shirt, luckily both can be found at any store anywhere, then you need to go to a makeup store and purchase beard stuff, or if our a guy, don't shave. Try to master the cold, calculating mindset, and BOOM your done

Eau de Decus
10-21-2010, 05:49 PM
Okay! So you need to get black pants, and a black t shirt, luckily both can be found at any store anywhere, then you need to go to a makeup store and purchase beard stuff, or if our a guy, don't shave. Try to master the cold, calculating mindset, and BOOM your doneYou forgot some white bowling shoes and what appears to be a very stylish, silver wrist watch. ^_~

Axelai
10-21-2010, 05:52 PM
I'm so sick and tired of Yokos. xD I see Yoko cosplays eeeeverywhere.

How rude :\ Its just a hobby. So really, all the power to the many many Yokos out there. Including myself.

Oniigiri_Basket
10-21-2010, 07:13 PM
How rude :\ Its just a hobby. So really, all the power to the many many Yokos out there. Including myself.

I agree. And, let's face it, it takes guts to wear that costume.

Foxbar
10-21-2010, 10:22 PM
aha Yoko

Row Row, fight the POW AH

excellrf
10-22-2010, 12:20 PM
meh. Skin cosplays never really struck me as appealing LOL.

You need teh bodyy

HEYOashley
10-23-2010, 01:43 AM
Haha, I feel like there are a few haters in here...so I wanted to say my two-bits :P
I have personally never seen the anime or am I interested in watching it (yet), but I think it's unfair to say it's a "common" cosplay or it's too showy. The cosplay is most likely "common" because the show is popular and the character is popular. Similar to how people say Naruto cosplays are common. It obviously made a huge hit. A lot of anime artists put out fan service. It's unavoidable in certain genres, sadly :(, but if you love a character, you love a character.

I think she looks like a pretty awesome chick :D

Eurobeat King
10-23-2010, 03:26 AM
Nice costume, but couldn't the photographer have waited until the guy in the background got out of the shot? Totally ruins the picture. :razz:

Alis
10-25-2010, 02:10 AM
Haha, I feel like there are a few haters in here...so I wanted to say my two-bits :P
I have personally never seen the anime or am I interested in watching it (yet), but I think it's unfair to say it's a "common" cosplay or it's too showy. The cosplay is most likely "common" because the show is popular and the character is popular. Similar to how people say Naruto cosplays are common. It obviously made a huge hit. A lot of anime artists put out fan service. It's unavoidable in certain genres, sadly :(, but if you love a character, you love a character.

I think she looks like a pretty awesome chick :D

I agree with you! :)

Lightane
11-25-2010, 08:01 PM
Yup that would be Yoko from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. =]

She might be cosplayed a lot, but that means that her character is well loved. It can be a skimpy costume, but for a lot of cosplayers it's the want to cosplay the character not the want to dress in a bikini top and booty shorts.

Shigatsu
12-07-2010, 11:43 AM
Yup that would be Yoko from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. =]

She might be cosplayed a lot, but that means that her character is well loved. It can be a skimpy costume, but for a lot of cosplayers it's the want to cosplay the character not the want to dress in a bikini top and booty shorts.

Agreed,
Yes it is Yoko from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann .. as everyone has said xD.
yeah I wouldn't listen to what anyone says shes popular and thats why you see her a lot <3 I love her so thats why I cosplayed her ~ Do what you love, but I suggest you watch it one of the best shows I have ever watched !Enjoy ~