PDA

View Full Version : Selling Sheena Cosplay Outfit~!

Thalia June
10-21-2010, 06:21 PM
Well, the outfit wasn't quite my size, and I'm not a very suitable Sheena cosplayer... So, I've decided to post the costume information here, in case any of you were interested in purchasing it~! (I was going to post it on cosplay.com, first, yet I thought you should have a chance to buy it, before I do. ^^)

So, the costume...

-Was originally purchased from the following website and link (the picture there is accurate, as well):
http://www.mooncostumes.com/item/24398

-Has been worn only once (for approximately four hours), and is thus in wonderful condition.

-As you can see from the above link, the cost was originally $108.95, and about $120 with shipping.

-I've lowered the price to $85, with an additional a shipping cost of $10. I can only ship within the Continental US.

-As for payment methods, I would appreciate a Paypal transaction, if at all possible; if not, we can further discuss this in private.

-For further information, please PM me; I'll be happy to discuss it. ^^

Thank you very much~!

KratosAurion28
10-24-2010, 11:44 AM
Youīre text says there is a link. But I canīt see any there right now. May you fix one? I bet those who are interested want to see the costume too.

Thalia June
10-24-2010, 06:47 PM
Youīre text says there is a link. But I canīt see any there right now. May you fix one? I bet those who are interested want to see the costume too.

Oh, I thought they would know to click the heart... I suppose that was silly of me. ^^U Thanks~!

KratosAurion28
10-28-2010, 11:06 AM
Sorry, I didnīt even thought about clicking on the heart. But now the link is clearly seen for everybody, good that you fixed it.