PDA

View Full Version : costumes?

Rinkun
10-08-2003, 10:00 AM
^^; i was just wondering what you guys plan on bringing for the picnic.

i'm gonna try for Killua from Hunter X Hunter...if the wig comes in on time XD

Sorahana
10-08-2003, 03:03 PM
Inuyasha!! Wh00t!! I shall be the half demon we all know and love lol XD. Shall be my first time crossplaying!

zephy
10-08-2003, 04:13 PM
I'm not sure what costume I'll be wearing... but possibly my Chii (bakery out fit) or Humpty Dumpty or WHR ... though I may decide to sew something new between now and then. I definately know that my Trainer Paine and Zhen Ji wont be done by then. So many decisions!!!!!

Sorahana
10-08-2003, 08:02 PM
Be Chii!! Chii is cool lol XD. I may poke you people at random with my plastic sword so watch out! :rofl:

dizzylizzy
10-09-2003, 12:52 AM
i was thinking about wearing my jessica (lunar:sss) but it's white... and i'm a tomboy.... me+white+grass do not mix. ^^

i'm thinking about just going as kyo from fruits basket. aka- out of my closet and can be dirtied. plus, it'll give me an excuse to wear my kyo hat. hee hee

Sorahana
10-09-2003, 12:15 PM
Kyo.........:drools: I need to see Fruits Basket!! I am so out of the loop lol XD.

Misa-chan
10-09-2003, 06:36 PM
I have 0 completed costumes except the upgraded moogle, may be too cold for that though. Could add some arm warmers or long gloves.

Nikol
10-09-2003, 08:50 PM
Me and my friend are going to be going as Yohji and Aya (respectivly) from Weiss Kreuz. The same costumes we wore at Otakon 2003

Sorahana
10-10-2003, 02:47 PM
Cool! People bring good camers and lots of film so we can get pics!! Wh00t!

Lady Ava
10-12-2003, 03:12 PM
Since its in the park during the fall, I'm hoping to get some pretty shots of my Arwen outfit. Still need some elf ears and a wig....

meh...too much school work for this -_-

Sorahana
10-12-2003, 03:41 PM
Will be great for pics of me in my Inuyasha outfit XD. I hope my costume looks accurate enough lol XD.

isami
10-12-2003, 04:10 PM
Talim. Pink version most likely. Both of her things are sooo ... not fall-friendly. I hope this weather keeps up...what are the chances of it being nice by then, eh? XD

Let's hope so.

~Isa

Rinkun
10-12-2003, 04:26 PM
yea, i'm looking forward to some good shots...though i doubt it cause i'm not photoesque ;_; because of it being in the woods...i ordered the wig today...so it should come in 3 days.

now i need to find a skateboard...anyone wanna lend? XD

jeez, i can see myself...like Animazement 03...on something i never rode and nearly falling every second, hehe

but yea, i'm bringing my digital, so none of you will escape my wrath >D

Sorahana
10-12-2003, 04:44 PM
You better take pics of me lol XD;. I know some people are going as Inuyasha or Kagome so we have to do a classic "SIT!" picture lol XD;.

RX 03
10-13-2003, 06:27 PM
I'll be hauling my premier-Kiba costume (Naruto)

And maybe'll I'll bring HoroHoro (Shaman King)

Nobody knows who either of them are except for like.. me and.. Paul. XP

Tora
10-13-2003, 06:33 PM
Actually I'm thinking of going a little more "chill" to this gathering.

Would "modern Inuyasha" costumes seem odd? (We'd have Inuyasha , kagome, Sango, Miroku, and Naraku...ish...) 0_o. Or should we go all out and wear the actual costumes?

Either way I think we're leaning more towards the other ones...

So yeah... ^_ ^ see ya there!

Sorahana
10-13-2003, 07:37 PM
Go as modern! I'm going as regular ol Inuyasha lol XD. And my frined is going as Miroku and my other friend is going as human Inuyasha lol XD. My God there'll be so much Inuyasha lol XD. We gotta take pics! Who's going with you? Lol XD.

Rinkun
10-13-2003, 07:44 PM
I'll be hauling my premier-Kiba costume (Naruto)

And maybe'll I'll bring HoroHoro (Shaman King)

Nobody knows who either of them are except for like.. me and.. Paul. XP

dude, i know who they are XD

I like Naruto, though i'm not a mucho obsessed fan of it like i am with One Piece, hehe

and i love the hot-cuteness of Horohoro, the blue-haired snow boarder WHO I PRAY TO GOD isn't "Harry" in the f-in' dub >_<;;;

or we can go "grunty power" or something ;3

Sorahana
10-13-2003, 08:02 PM
Rinkun you are scaring me.........lol I'm just kidding lol XD. But be afraid there will be many Inuyasha related people at this thing lol XD.

Tora
10-13-2003, 09:37 PM
Who's going with you? Lol XD.

Uhmmm... Well I'll be dressed as Inuyasha (0_o der.) Lizakitty as Kagome, Reiko as Sango, Orbal as Naraku, and Sciguy as Miroku.

Keep in mind these'll all be "modern IY" costumes. So besides my wig and sword, Reiko's "boom boom" (^_^*), and Sciguy's staff, they won't be anything more than some jeans and tactfully matched shirts.

But oh well, it's all for the fun of getting out and chillin' in costume right? What better place to try out something new. 0_o''

Rinkun
10-14-2003, 07:17 AM
Rinkun you are scaring me.........lol I'm just kidding lol XD. But be afraid there will be many Inuyasha related people at this thing lol XD.

>D hehe, i live to scare! cause i am "evil"

::ack!:: ::dies:: ...if none of you guessed...i'm not a big Inu Yasha fan o_<

zephy
10-14-2003, 08:49 AM
I'm not that big of an Inu Yasha fan either .... and the last few cons I've gone to were like .... atttack of the killer Inu Yahsas X_X

Chibi_Kenji
10-14-2003, 09:55 AM
I shall be human Inuyasha. :D Mwah! Much easier being his human version so I don't have to lug around that massive transformed tetsusaiga I made for Otakon last year. XD

Oh yes. I shall be with a Miroku and Kagome. And did I mention that they were identical twins? XB It's hilarious.

Sorahana
10-14-2003, 02:45 PM
OMG SCI-GUY'S COMING?! Wh00t!! :glomps Tora: Thank God you're dragging him along! Lol XD. :is crying tears of joy: I want to talk to him in person lol XD. He asked my friend to bear his child at BAAF and he didn't even notice me lol XD. Yea for Tora and crew!! Wh00t!

RX 03
10-14-2003, 03:55 PM
and i love the hot-cuteness of Horohoro, the blue-haired snow boarder WHO I PRAY TO GOD isn't "Harry" in the f-in' dub >_<;;;

or we can go "grunty power" or something ;3

::squirm:: Worse... ...tray... >>;;
Bastards...

GRUNTY POWER

Sorahana
10-14-2003, 04:30 PM
Scary!!!!!!! :hides: We should call this "When Inuyasha Fans Attack a Cosplay Picnic" lol since there shall be alot of us lol XD. Ph33r U5!!!! Lol XD

Rinkun
10-14-2003, 04:53 PM
::squirm:: Worse... ...tray... >>;;
Bastards...

GRUNTY POWER

x_X; ....tray?...::ack!:: ::dies:: ::goes to heaven and thanks god that i wasn't there to see that...then goes to hell cause god found out i was teh 3v1l::

::grunt grunt:: :3

Sorahana
10-14-2003, 08:29 PM
I'll be hiding in a corner now.........:hides:
SciGuy needs to post here!! Lol XD;.

RX 03
10-15-2003, 06:46 AM
x_X; ....tray?...::ack!:: ::dies:: ::goes to heaven and thanks god that i wasn't there to see that...then goes to hell cause god found out i was teh 3v1l::

::grunt grunt:: :3

Gyah, yeah.. For 'ice tray'.. -.-

Hairy Harry I could of dealt with godmasfagmit!

hyper o^.^o
10-15-2003, 03:48 PM
>.>
ok....

I'm not going as someone from Inuyasha! ^_^
I think I'll be Milly... although my stungun is still kinda beat up from when the strap broke... dunno if I'll bring it or not. ^^;;

Sorahana
10-15-2003, 04:15 PM
You don't have to bring the gun lol XD. Shall still be fun anyways lol XD.

Misa-chan
10-15-2003, 05:48 PM
You know what I can finish real fast in case it's too cold? Kuroneko. Even though the head is still....non-existant, I could maybe think of a substitute....

Tsumanne
10-16-2003, 03:31 AM
Well my patlabor gig won't be ready (and that's the only anime gig I've got) so I'll just have to use one of my alternate costumes. I just can't go to a cosplay picnic in civis.

Sorahana
10-16-2003, 06:33 PM
COSPLAY PICNIC=COSPLAY=PHOTOS GALOR!! Lol XD. I shall be Inuyasha......:cough: best one :cough: Ok I'm kidding but I'm being Inuyasha so ph33r all the Inuyasha cosplayers!!

ProctorSilex
10-16-2003, 09:54 PM
so many inuyasha, good grief. i'll probably be representin' kenshin as my phat self. in fact, it's the only anime costume i have. i probably won't wear the wig since red doesn't match my beard and i don't feel like shaving. i have long hair anyways.

i could always be a pirate...

rinkun, i have two skateboards. i surmise that you need a double ended kick flippy thingy (the type that can be used in either direction to do tricks). i also have an old school hobie hotdogger, but i doubt you need that type. should i bring it?

Rinkun
10-17-2003, 08:00 AM
rinkun, i have two skateboards. i surmise that you need a double ended kick flippy thingy (the type that can be used in either direction to do tricks). i also have an old school hobie hotdogger, but i doubt you need that type. should i bring it?

that's exactly what killua rides XD

could you? i'll be very grateful :)

ProctorSilex
10-17-2003, 12:41 PM
runkun, the trick board, right? i can bring that no problem. i should remember, but send me an email or something on thursday.

Sorahana
10-17-2003, 09:47 PM
Lalalalala! The picnic is 3 days before my 16th b-day wh00t! I am so excited about it lol XD. :daces around:

Reiko
10-17-2003, 10:34 PM
hehe ...so are any of you going to try my cooking... *eyes around the room and thinks* I might be a demon slayer but cooking is a diff story

hyper o^.^o
10-17-2003, 11:10 PM
Just don't let Naraku give you any honey!!!

Tsumanne
10-18-2003, 01:49 AM
If it's food I'll eat it. No one can cook any worse than our mess hall. And I live off that stuff. Taco Bell is our version of gormet dining. And I looove food.

Sorahana
10-18-2003, 07:53 AM
I ALSO LOVE FOOD LOL xD. Sure I probably will but I can't make any promises! Wait what am I saying? I can't cook. All I can cook is Ramen :rofl: What a coincedence ne?

Osuwari
10-18-2003, 03:41 PM
I'll be there ^-^ I'll probably be Kagome...it be frezzing...BRRR!!!!!!!!!!! I'll deal! Can't wait.one week! *dances*

Tsumanne
10-19-2003, 01:20 AM
Yes, I should pick a costume that would be appropriate for the temp outside. Some of you may be able to brave a little cold, but I'm from Florida and I freeze real quick.

Rinkun
10-19-2003, 11:38 AM
my costume is sorta half/half...i'll be warm on the top, cause it's a sweater underneath a t-shirt, but he wears shorts XD

i'll just bring an extra pair of pants with me just in case

zephy
10-19-2003, 03:31 PM
I'll probably be a bit cold seeing as my costume is a bit lighter, is short and all that fun stuff.... unless I decide to do something else... but who knows

Sala
10-19-2003, 05:47 PM
Yeah, I hope the temperature and weather hold out. That will probably determine what I wear to this picnic. The Red Chess Queen is out for many reasons. First: the dress is short as well as low cut, and it would be really really cold to wear. second: i can't walk worth a damn in the shoes, even on concrete, so imagine what grass would be like... and last but not least: I am still hunting for an acceptable bra for that damn outfit! I refuse to go without.
So I will most likely be wearing my Misaki (from Angelic Layer) costume from Otakon '02. I am sort of worried, since her school uniform is white, but I've been really good about not staining it so far. Natsumi (You're Under Arrest!) might also appear, since her outfit is less prone to grass/food stains. But her skirt and shoes are less easy to move around in. We'll just have to see. Plus, my mother has to mail all the costume parts from my house in Michigan...and I really hate to pay an arm and a leg on shipping!!! Damn the USPS!!!!

Jessie_James
10-19-2003, 08:40 PM
I will be Inuyasha also...I was hoping to do James from Team Rocket, but the one who is suppose to do Jessie doesn't have the costume ready yet..My costume is an exact copy of Inuyasha's

Sorahana
10-20-2003, 08:15 PM
Hello human half...........:rofl: Yesh I shall be hanyou Inuyasha! Foul mouth and Kagome put downs ahead! Kidding........lol XD.

Reiko
10-20-2003, 09:13 PM
if its cold im making up winter Sango... or just wear her normal outfit

Misa-chan
10-21-2003, 03:01 PM
I've decided on the Moogle, but if not I'll be either the Inuyasha fangirl or MeeK/Mike.

Sorahana
10-21-2003, 08:43 PM
Misa-If you're the Inuyasha fangirl, I'll hide lol XD. Just kidding. It better be sunny! Lol XD.

Sala
10-22-2003, 10:22 AM
Ugh, I'm so bummed. I called my mother to have some of my costumes sent from Michigan, but she refused to send them all and would only agree to which ever one she could "locate all accessories to in under 5 minutes!" This means that I'll be coming to the picnic as Natsumi from You're Under Arrest! It's not spectacular by any stretch of the imagination, but oh well. I also feel a little strange wearing it, as it is my oldest costume (it's 5 years old!!).

At least I'll get to go home over Christmas break and retrieve all of my costumes before Katsucon!

I look forward to meeting everyone. See you on Saturday!

dizzylizzy
10-22-2003, 11:00 PM
:::Still pondering what to wear::: i'm def bringing kyo street wear (FB)... i'll have summoner yuna prob for pics.... i'm not feeling very cosplay-like right now. lol

Oshi
10-23-2003, 09:17 AM
According to weather.com...

Calling for a high of 61, with fair weather :)
So yeah, won't be too cold, but still dress accordingly ^^

Sorahana
10-23-2003, 04:00 PM
You sound like a trip chaperone :rofl: Anyway I told my mom about me getting a failure and she didn't flip out. She just told me to get a tutor because she knows I have big trouble with algebra XD. Anyway I didn't have class today since I'm in the Wizard of Oz. And we did the show for grade school kids from area schools and then for our school XD. Anyway, I'm still coming so yea!!

Xx Lulu xX
10-24-2003, 10:24 PM
o_o ok i read the thread, and i think im the only idiot who said "Hmm...october, and its freakishly cold...LETS FINISH SEUNG MINA!"....

Sooo Whos gonna keep meh warm?

Sorahana
10-24-2003, 11:03 PM
A......BLANKET!! Lol Ph33r XxLuluxX with your almighty blanket :rofl: Well I love you all and peace and I can't wait to see ya!

dizzylizzy
10-24-2003, 11:30 PM
well, it's a definate.... i'm wearing kyo most of the picnic since it'll be cold. i AM bringing summoner yuna for a few nice pics. weeeeeeeeeee!!!

ainslye said she's bringing mint from animal magetism so be on the lookout for me in a fuzzy bright orange hat and jen in a green outfit with green wings. ^^