PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know where I can buy a long blue wig online?

Ready2Rokk
10-08-2003, 11:23 AM
I'm planning on cosplaying as Dizzy (from Guilty Gear X2) at next year's Fanime, but I have no idea where I can buy a long enough, good quality, blue wig. I've tried Ebay, but the longest I can find is 22". Does Anyone know of any good online wig shops?

Inque
10-08-2003, 11:53 AM
Ohh Where is Fanime??

I will have to get back to you, I have sites saved in my fave places on a different comp...Maybe you can get it in a lighter color and color it..or do you need it blue?? if you need it blue...id have to search it bit more..

Ready2Rokk
10-08-2003, 11:57 AM
I'm not sure how to color it, so I might need it blue unless I can find a site or knowlegable person to tell me how to dye a wig. I saw a site on another thread with a good wig site, but their longest wig with bangs was only 30" long, but I might be able to work with that. Oh, and Fanime is going to be in San Jose, California next year.

Beware_UY7
10-08-2003, 12:31 PM
Amphigory.com

Their 'enchantment' wig is like 44 inches or so long, and very good quality *I own a couple*. They have two shades of blue; daydream (sky blue) and another that is a darker royal blue. This style of wig comes without bangs, but bangs can easily be cut into them. A blue enchantment wig will run you about $45, pluss about $3-$6 for S/H.

ZiggyB
10-08-2003, 08:40 PM
Try checking out the Cosplay.com FAQ (http://www.cosplay.com/faq.php) there is a list of online wig shops that you can try.

Shinigami_Hime
10-10-2003, 08:26 AM
Katie Bair's Petting Zoo is great, but she fills up too fast.