PDA

View Full Version : Cute Guys=Cute Girls And Vice Vera!

Inque
10-08-2003, 12:39 PM
I have seen several crossplay characters...whether it be a guy dressing as a girl or vice versa...but I saw this really nice female inu yasha...But characters are Inu yasha are not to hard to cosplay female or male....

By far I think the cutest thing Ive seen was a male chii...The one where shes in her maid like uniform...He looked nothing like her...and didnt have the hair...but you could just kinda tell it was chii...he had this sign on his back that said "Turn me on" and I fell in love with the idea of this guy playing chii...I will have to get a picture up asap...I think I have one with him.

Gren
10-09-2003, 12:10 AM
Heh. I hope it wasn't MegaChii in his maroon dress, roundish ears (not pointy... at all) meaty arms and deep voice. Because he's a gag crossplayer. And absolutely hilarious.

Matrix7reloaded
10-09-2003, 04:03 AM
Sometimes, it's cute. Sometimes, it makes me wonder. Anyone sighted the Man Faye...? The costume is hilarious and interesting, but it's also very not cute at the same time. :rolleyes:

yukitoLeonheart
10-09-2003, 04:05 AM
It's true, that girl who does the cap'n from Pirates of the Caribean seriously makes the best man, I am like that is one cute Johnny Depp.

Chosuke
10-09-2003, 08:24 AM
I think that alot of girl crossplayers make better looking Bisho then the men themselves..
Probably because it would be harder for a man to grasp the 'masculine-effeminite' look.

Aiji Sasayaki
10-09-2003, 12:17 PM
Man Chii, yes..I know of him. He scared the hell out of me at A-Kon by yelling, "Chii!!!" *Shakes head* it still is a funny looking costume though.