View Full Version : Which Vocaloid?

10-22-2010, 05:03 PM
I'm in an impossible mess about this. >< So I'd love to hear your suggestions.
I don't really prefer 're-done' versions of the originals (Ex. Miku Zatsune), but I'm all for originals and UTAUs, or the different gendered versions (like Mikuo)

I'd love to hear you guys' suggestions!
Thanks in advance~

<3 Koza

10-22-2010, 09:15 PM
I'm open to anything, btw. ><

10-23-2010, 01:14 AM
Okay, first *high-five*! Teen/pre-teen cosplayers are awesome. :D (and I take it you like Kingdom Hearts? asdfdsoihoivhodsh AWESOME GAME)
Hmm... Well I like the redone ones so I'd have the most suggestions for that... But I think Rin would really suit you. ^o^

10-25-2010, 05:17 AM
what's about Miki? She looks sweet 8D

Rin it's great choice too, but it's better to have your own Len ;)

10-25-2010, 03:10 PM
Wow.. well what's your ability? Being a TOTAL newbie myself, i would suggest something simple, like Rin or Len, which is my first cosplay C:
But thinking on all levels, how about Gumi Megpoid? She is super-cute and i would LOVE to cosplay her sometime XD
Let me know what you decide on <3 ^-^

10-25-2010, 04:19 PM
(@lollydove: Yeah I love KH! x3)

D'aww why do all the Vocaloids have to be so cute?! >~<

I'd definetly do Rin/Len, except for the fact that the only Vocaloid teammate I *might* have is Teto. >3< It'd just feel odd. XD

I'm not going to be able to make this cosplay, so yeah - Open to anything. XDD

Arggh...Once I decide, I'll definetly tell you guys. ~<3

10-25-2010, 04:23 PM
I think you could pull off Teto :3 (though shes a UTAU)

10-25-2010, 05:33 PM
Um Rin i think ^-^ or maybe Neru?
But it is definitely more fun to have a Len with your Rin...I didn't (or well I did but...my friend was, and still is, having issues so I'm Rin by myself for now... O^O )

10-25-2010, 11:14 PM
With a partner of Kasane Teto, you might be best off with an Akita Neru (http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090408135043/vocaloid/images/thumb/e/eb/Neru-) cosplay.

10-26-2010, 03:19 AM
I'll suggest either Gumi or Rin. :'D

10-26-2010, 05:59 PM
Well, even my Teto thinks I should do Rin. XDD Sooo I'm probably going to go with that. But I can't make it T^T Cause my grandma is too busy to help me learn to sew - she only makes sure anything is finished if it's less than a week before we need it to be finished. At least an eBay seller I've bought from before makes it. xDD

So, joining the hordes of Rin cosplayers, and the - what is it Misa, about 4th Rin in the Teen Cosplayers thread?? XDD

10-27-2010, 06:07 AM
Hmm. It doesn't look so bad- do you know how to sew something simple? You could probably get black shorts and modify a white shirt... For my Snow Miku shirt I modified the pattern of a normal t-shirt to get it how I liked n_n
Oh and trust me, I suck at sewing- I've now sewn fabric INTO my machine and can't get the thing out DX
But yay for Kingdom Hearts fans :3

10-29-2010, 08:01 PM
yay! go rin cosplayers x3 (that was randomly off topic...) but I bid you good luck with whomever you choose out of the 20 or so? suggestions of the same or diff characters you've gotten. ^-^

10-29-2010, 08:42 PM
Neru Akita is pretty fun to cosplay as. I've done it and many people have complimented me.