PDA

View Full Version : Kuroshitsuji anyone?

kiratsukai
10-26-2010, 07:39 AM
I have fallen to the sock garters.

Just decided to do Ciel's blue outfit from Kuroshitsuji II (and reuse my Love is War shoes, socks, and garters in the process). Sadly ~ I will not fit in a suitcase :(

This aside ~ is anyone else `round these parts sitting on (or planning) Kuroshitsuji costumes?

If I can ever find the right fabric, I'm totally down for Finean, too :3

shortsheik
10-26-2010, 06:12 PM
Alois~~~ coat~~~ love coat~~~.

Stupid expensive, lovely coat.

CelestialShadow
10-28-2010, 02:48 PM
lol yeah my husband and I jumped on that kuro band wagon too but you probably already know who we are going as from the halloween invite. Might be a nice thing to do for winter comiket for one day aside from are you alice.

kiratsukai
10-29-2010, 02:42 AM
I would probably freeze my buttocks off... but I guess it's worth looking into Ciel-appropriate heat-tec gear and nude old-lady-hose O-o

That ~would~ round me and shiek out for Comiket.

On an alice-related note: this year is the Year of the Rabbit. We should TOTALLY track down a March Hare and carry around an "akemashite omedetou" sign :P Do we have any adorable tiny-friends?

shortsheik
11-01-2010, 09:35 AM
My only issue with that is the sheer expense; the Alois costume I'm drooling over is nearly 3 man, and with the cost of a wig and boots, it will be at least that. Add that to Marianne, who's wig is ridiculous and which I'm still figuring out, and it adds up for a very pricy December.

kiratsukai
11-01-2010, 05:03 PM
My only issue with that is the sheer expense; the Alois costume I'm drooling over is nearly 3 man, and with the cost of a wig and boots, it will be at least that. Add that to Marianne, who's wig is ridiculous and which I'm still figuring out, and it adds up for a very pricy December.

You could always consider a cheaper Alois... Cosrevo's is nice, but it isn't the only one out there.

shortsheik
11-01-2010, 06:33 PM
I don't like any of the cheaper Alois though; least not that I've found yet. The coats are crap. If I do it, that is the one I want.