PDA

View Full Version : Does Anybody Need a 'Quistis' ? ....

Meiotika
10-18-2002, 12:48 AM
Any takers? :thumbsup:

Anyway, I was thinking about dressing as Quistis one of these days. Although she's not one of my favorite characters, I think I do bear a little semblance to her. I have included some really poor-quality web cam shots of my face and hair. They are pretty cheezy, but they'll give you an idea of what I look like.

If anyone was interested in forming some FF8 group, and was looking for a Quistis, I'd be happy to join up with your group. You won't be disappointed. :cool:

Kaje
10-18-2002, 08:05 AM
Holy shiznad, you look A LOT like her.

Chosuke
10-18-2002, 08:19 AM
Alright,you can stop playing now Quistis.

Your not very good at pretending to be a cosplayer..

Kamui Motoaki
10-18-2002, 08:51 AM
holy crap you make an convincing Quistis. .what con will you be at next?

Kaje
10-18-2002, 09:09 AM
Hmm... *prods* You should do Quitis' uniform! Yeah~!

I just said that cause I'll be doing Selphie's Garden Balamb uniform... >>;;;

Kamui Motoaki
10-18-2002, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by Kaje

OMG!!
If you guys do that i'd like to bring my uniform!
what con what con!?
*is excited* lol

Kaje
10-18-2002, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by Kamui Motoaki
OMG!!
If you guys do that i'd like to bring my uniform!
what con what con!?
*is excited* lol

I was planning for Katsucon. Yeah...o.o

Meiotika
10-18-2002, 11:00 AM
Every year, I always go to Anime Central.

This year, I'll be attending Otakon, and possibly AXNY.

Also, I'd like to go to Ohayocon, because it's on the weekend of my birthday. :thumbsup:

I'll look into Katsucon! I don't know much about it, but it would be awesome to go to that con, too...

Kamui, what uniform do you have? Do you have the standard outfit, or a SeeD uniform? Hehe!

And a word for Kaje. I think you'd make a great Selphie. Have you ever cosplayed as her before, or would this be your first time?

Chosuke
10-18-2002, 11:02 AM
You wouldn't by any chance be coming down to canada would you? e.e;;.. I wanna pose with a Quistis! and the male members of my team would really want to too! ^^;; She's a personal favorite.

Kaje
10-18-2002, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by Meiotika
Every year, I always go to Anime Central.

This year, I'll be attending Otakon, and possibly AXNY.

Also, I'd like to go to Ohayocon, because it's on the weekend of my birthday. :thumbsup:

Wai, I'll be going to Otakon, but my costumes are already filled for that... and my hair will be pink... @@;

Kekeke... yeah. That's why I'll be Selphie at Katsu... :3

Meiotika
10-18-2002, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by Chobrat
You wouldn't by any chance be coming down to canada would you? e.e;;.. I wanna pose with a Quistis! and the male members of my team would really want to too! ^^;; She's a personal favorite.

I live in Michigan. ^^ I actually go to Canada a lot with my friends, just because it's a different country, which is COOL. We just usually hit up Sarnia, though. If there are any Cons in Canada, I'd love to go. :thumbsup:

Chosuke
10-18-2002, 11:15 AM
Yay!
Well there are basically two cons a year for us here.Both in Toronto which is handy because I live about 15 minutes away xD check out the AN site for more info mebbe?

www.animenorth.com

Kamui Motoaki
10-18-2002, 11:40 AM
Meiotika- there is no AXNY next year. .~_~**
but there will be a BAAF in NY same time. .as for Uniforms i have them all ^_^ i just gotta redo one of them. .*heh*. .

Irvy
10-18-2002, 12:25 PM
us Michiganders are road warriors *drove 17 hours to go to AXNY* and It'll prolly take 11 hours to go to Otakon. Do you live in the UP or the good ol' mitten? cos if you live in the lower half, you should go to Jafax. My friend and me are going to be cosplaying Zell and Irvine at it ^^ It's near GVSU.
Btw, there is a con in Toronto that's in may.

Meiotika
10-18-2002, 01:17 PM
Meiotika- there is no AXNY next year. .~_~**
but there will be a BAAF in NY same time. .as for Uniforms i have them all ^_^ i just gotta redo one of them. .*heh*. .

Sweet! I almost went to the BAAF this year, however, my limited amount of funds prevented me from doing so. What is BAAF like? I hear it's pretty nice. Anyone have any comments?

I live in Rochester Hills, Michigan, which is down in the Metropolitan-Detroit area. I never knew about JAFAX at Grand Valley. You can bet that I'll be there! I'll probably make a Quistis uniform, and I'll probably wear my Aeris outfit. W00T!

I learn so much from these boards! *Grateful*

Irvy
10-18-2002, 02:03 PM
BAAF by itself wasn't all that great. But because it was combined with AXNY, it was a ton more fun ^_^ I dunno if I'd go to BAAF next year.
Yea, Jafax is the small local con. I always tell people about it ^_^ I go to a college that is pretty close to it (Aquinas) so I try and spread the word to fellow anime fans there. It may be small but it's a ton of fun and filled with friendly people :D

krystal1314
10-18-2002, 02:05 PM

Btw Kaje, you look like Tara Lipinski, hehehe...
But yeah, I'll be going to Otakon next year along with my Rinoa ballroom dress ^^

Kaje
10-18-2002, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by krystal1314
Btw Kaje, you look like Tara Lipinski, hehehe...
But yeah, I'll be going to Otakon next year along with my Rinoa ballroom dress ^^

EWWWWWWWWWWW! *changes avatar*

Edit: ... Nevewrmind, I was thinking of Monica Lewinski. X_x;

*SO STUPID*!!

krystal1314
10-18-2002, 02:29 PM
EWWWWWWWWWWW! *changes avatar*

Edit: ... Nevewrmind, I was thinking of Monica Lewinski. X_x;

*SO STUPID*!!

LOL *pat pat*
Tara Lipinski is the figure skater who won gold in the 1998 Olympics ^^

Umi
10-18-2002, 04:21 PM
Ok *phew* I thought I was the only one who saw the resemblence.

Jinx
10-25-2002, 01:06 AM
Aargh. So much FF8 fun on the east coast. I wanted to do Rinoa's ball dress but I think I'd be pelted with tomatoes. o.O

Chobrat.. I almost with to AnimeNorth um.. a few years ago. ^-^;; I have relatives in Toronto, and I plan on going back soon... hopefully sometime close to AnimeNorth.

Anime_kidd2k2
11-01-2002, 09:52 PM
well......im going as zell from ff8 but im going to.....animeboston........WAAAAHHH!!! well i liv in mass an im young so i can like bike there or sum....well i might get my frend to be laguna or sum...but he jus HAS to go as lee or li or whatever from like virtuafighter or sum like that.......grr sean.....you suck.....:P

TyJILDown
11-01-2002, 10:08 PM
Well whatever FF8 cosplayers are there, I would love to take pics with. It's a given I'll be taking pics with our group members ^^;;; I'll be dressed as Kiros.

YuffieBunny
11-06-2002, 01:14 PM
if you do dress as Quistis in her SeeD uniform i MUST get some pictures with u, not only will i have that outift but i'm getting her battle outfit together as well! twin Quisties! yey!

Irvy
11-06-2002, 01:38 PM
*just reread the thread* You're going to animeCentral? I'm gonna be going there as Irvine and I'llprolly have a Seifer and a Zell with me! We'll have to take some group pictures ^_^

plovor
11-06-2002, 01:59 PM
To everyone who was talking about Canada related cons:The 2 cons I know about are CN Anime and Anime North are both in Toronto and whoever said that was conveinent I live right inside the city so I beat you all MUAHAHAHA....anyways if you're planning
to go check out the Anime North thread! see you there.

TheAnarCHris
11-06-2002, 04:37 PM
BaaF 2K3

BaaF 2k1 was my first con ever and oh so much fun for a newbie back then, but then AX came along and crapped it up.

However, this years BaaF, NY's largest cosplay group (and most violent, now that i'm calling the shots) plan on having the whole lot of us dress up as FF characters in honor of our 3 FFU skit (a time honor tradition at AXNY/BaaF, and this year we wont have to deal with a stupid PA system ^/^) And we'll prob be Quisty impaired (not a blonde among us) So yeah, join us!!!

plovor
11-06-2002, 04:41 PM
Yea.........or y'know you could just get a wig.just a thought......................