PDA

View Full Version : Be Strong This Weekend!!

Rjr3412
10-28-2010, 08:55 AM
As you've all probably realized this weekend is Halloween.

Yay, costumes and parties galore = awesomeness

But be sound, for lurking all around, there will be candy, treats and sweets abound.

Halloween may be once a year, but mind you there is something to fear.

Our moods may be light, and our costumes tight, but beware of a fright.

The bowls in reach, of candy corn, we must teach, are certainly okay to scorn.

We might ask what harm a small chocolate bar could do, well guess what its back to the treadmill with you.

An apple is good, and fine and dandy, but covered in caramel is naught more than candy.

For some of us there will be alcohol in which to partake, but be mindful still, moderation is key to what is at stake.

If we are weak, then the goals that we seek, will leave us little more than regretful, sad and meek.

But if we are strong, the weekend may feel long, as people say with a treat there is nothing wrong.

The risk is there, of a binge, setting our minds and waists a twinge, but no, we will keep our diets clean, man, it feels good to be lean!

Just a bit of fun, but remember, its far easier to not eat that candy than it is to work it off. Have a great weekend, and stand firm in your resolution.

Megantron
10-28-2010, 02:03 PM
whoo! *puts game face on*

nadwolff
10-28-2010, 02:06 PM
im in a diet so i cant eat candys, btw in my country dont celebrate halloween )=

Loplod
10-28-2010, 05:53 PM
I didn't even know this weekend was halloween, But I don't really go out and do things anyway. So I'm safe.

But yes, Before you eat a whole lot of candy, Think about the pain hat you will have to endure to wear it off. A little is fine and a good treat. But everything in moderation.

Have fun guys!!

daylight
10-28-2010, 06:52 PM
*currently eating candy corn*
nom nom nom!!!!

nah, Halloween only comes once a year, so I always pig out and never feel guilty after.
its the holidays

KamenRiderAgito
10-28-2010, 10:33 PM
That was awesome.

Do you think you can get a poem ready for November, and the holiday season in general? That's when I really tend to binge. Delicious, delicious turkey...

rubyspitfire
10-29-2010, 02:03 AM
turkey is a lot better for you than red meat :) especially the wild variety. it's everything else that is a problem... mashed potatoes are my soft spot ><

HEYOashley
10-29-2010, 03:07 AM
Halloween weekend is my birthday weekend. I am sorry my friend, but no poem, essay, or book will keep me away from my sweets. I want my birthday pumpkin pie, my little chocolate candies, and my home-made caramel spider webs on top of creamy, cold ice cream.

LezardValeth
10-29-2010, 06:49 PM
Try flexing to resist temptation.

RedeadDie
10-31-2010, 03:26 AM
Eck, candy is WAY too sweet for me anyways. Dark chocolate if it' very bitter may tempt me, but we didn't buy anything close to that for trick or treaters.

I have no sweet tooth what-so-ever. Just let me bake some home-roasted pumpkin seeds and that's my healthy treat.

RedeadDie
11-03-2010, 01:36 AM
I only had less than a quarter of a Twix stick the whole weekend. Rest was replaced with fruits an exercise.

someonewhodied
11-04-2010, 11:09 PM
I've had more candy Halloween weekend than I usually do during an entire month O_o...
nah, its no big deal. 4 small candies and a lollipop won't do much to me. (Seriously, I only eat like 2-3 pieces of candy a month. I feel sick if I eat sweets constantly. Or anything for that matter.)