PDA

View Full Version : Help With a Mana (Malice Mizer) skit

BloodDragonW
10-08-2003, 09:20 PM
OK well... I was orignaly in a group for my cosplay... but I decided to leave becasue things weren't so hot... so all my ideas are useless since I am by myself. And I dont have an idea... my orignal idea was Mana taking over the world :thumbsup:
Well does anyone have a basic idea, just something very simple that i could maybe take and build on... becasue I am all out...
TY varrrrry Much!

~Blood~

Lyn
10-09-2003, 06:57 PM
Hm...making a solo skit can be pretty hard, espicially when it's a J-Rock solo thing. There was a Mana once at Katsucon who came on and just sang a little of the "I feel pretty" song. That was really cute but now that's its already been done, I don't think you'd want to copy him.

I don't know...maybe making Mana do something very out of character might be rather cute. Just aim for something fun that people would find amusing even if they don't know J-Rock.

BloodDragonW
10-09-2003, 09:30 PM
I could always do an "I'm to Sexy for..." thing... I think a Mana doing that would be great ::Writes it down in her book of ideas::

*Jibrielle*
10-19-2003, 04:51 PM
How about mana doing or singing something that you would never think mana would do like sing an mtv pop song or something..i dunno....

Starlit Rose
10-20-2003, 06:57 PM
Mana singing Backstreet Boys? XD That's a frightening thought.

Since Mana is so known not to talk, you should do something with a set of posters.

*Jibrielle*
10-20-2003, 07:12 PM
Mana singing Backstreet Boys? XD That's a frightening thought.

That is very scary.... :eek: :mfg:

BloodDragonW
10-21-2003, 09:55 PM
I was planning on using posters instead of talking....hmm... mana singing backstreetboys..... ::Writes that down with list of hopefull ideas:: TY for that one ^_^

*Jibrielle*
10-22-2003, 07:21 PM
You Welcome! ^__^

TsukiGuujin
10-23-2003, 02:57 PM
I agree with the "not talking" thing. Does he even know how? *laugh*

~~Tsuki~~

*Jibrielle*
10-23-2003, 03:02 PM
Hmm if you are going to do the posters things...why don't you have gackt (or anyone) talking to mana and he writting the parson back in huge posters...it's kinda stupid but it's the only thing that comes to my mind.

TsukiGuujin
10-23-2003, 03:12 PM
That's actually a clever idea, Jibrielle! ^^

*Jibrielle*
10-23-2003, 03:15 PM
^___^ Yay!!

Starlit Rose
10-23-2003, 04:46 PM
If you were able to find a Gackt or have someone go with you as a Gackt, you could have the Gackt-cosplayer have a "conversation" with you and ask you questions and stuff, and you would just stand there and not reply or show any emotion, and the Gackt-cosplayer would act like he understands you as if your silence is your own language and only Gackt understands. XD Does that even make any sense? As an example, the Gackt-cosplayer would say something like "I was thinking about using a strobe light as part of my entrance at the next show...what do you think?" and you'd just stand there, and then the Gackt-cosplayer would be like "A GREEN strobe light? Hmm..." and he/she would look at you during your silence parts and react as if you were actually speaking.

I dunno, got that from a joke. XD Just another idea I thought I'd shoot out.

*Jibrielle*
10-23-2003, 05:28 PM
LOL that's a good idea too ^_^

BloodDragonW
10-23-2003, 05:38 PM
Wow, that idea is GREAT! I really like it ^_^ Thanks a bunch guys! :: Puts on doggie nose and goes to sniff out a Gackt::

Clueless Case
10-23-2003, 07:01 PM
That seems like a good idea...I wouldnt go for the pop idea cuz at AX03 some gackt cosplayer did ayumi hamasaki

PrideGozB4AFall
11-21-2003, 08:25 PM
I have a few ideas:

1.) Have the rest of Malice Mizer (or at least two) get into a huge fight, then have Mana (who has been standing there all silent and dramatic) give a long, profound speech. Of course, long is most often a no-no..so on to

2.) The Anticlimax. Build up the "Mana's about to speak!" thing, then have him say something pointless or insignificant, or have him say it in a strange way. I dunno...give him a heavy british accent or something XP

3.) the 'Mana alone' sketch. Have someone for a short time on stage saying good-bye to Mana (with him acting very serious) then when the other person leaves, have Mana's demeanor suddenly change...(example: Eeee! Now we can finally be alone! *unrolls BSB poster* *kisses* I wuv you all!)

I dunno...XXP

PrideGozB4AFall
11-21-2003, 09:38 PM
If you were able to find a Gackt or have someone go with you as a Gackt, you could have the Gackt-cosplayer have a "conversation" with you and ask you questions and stuff, and you would just stand there and not reply or show any emotion, and the Gackt-cosplayer would act like he understands you as if your silence is your own language and only Gackt understands. XD Does that even make any sense? As an example, the Gackt-cosplayer would say something like "I was thinking about using a strobe light as part of my entrance at the next show...what do you think?" and you'd just stand there, and then the Gackt-cosplayer would be like "A GREEN strobe light? Hmm..." and he/she would look at you during your silence parts and react as if you were actually speaking.

I dunno, got that from a joke. XD Just another idea I thought I'd shoot out.

LOL! I like that XXD

I have my own addition to that. At some point have Gackt note change/s in Mana's emotion (of course, there would be none)

Like "Well, you don't have to get so mad..." or "I don't think I've ever seen you laugh that hard! Geesh...it wasn't THAT funny."

BountyBebopLuva
12-10-2003, 03:08 AM
OMG! Funny!! What Con are you doing this at? I need to see this.

Kyototo
12-28-2003, 06:00 PM
I don't know how good this is but everybody knows yatta. So you could dance a bit yatta and use little "yatta" poster and show it everytime they sing yatta.
(well you can still try to get some people with you and perform vanilla-live. everybody loved it last summer. ^^;; and vanilla-live is good because eventhough people don't know it. it give them so much nosebleed they can't not love it. ;) )

BloodDragonW
12-29-2003, 12:10 AM
I'm doing it at Icon ^_^ Its in march

Thank all of you for the great ideas! I'm gonna attempt to combine all of them together. EEEEE I cant thank you guys enough! ::Bows:: :bigtu:
I'll make sure to let all of you guys know how it turns out
THANKS AGAIN ::Bows::