PDA

View Full Version : Kagamine Twin Fabric Help.

ErieCosplayer
11-01-2010, 12:08 PM
For Tekkoshocon 2011 my friend and I are going to be Len and Rin. The only problem is that we can't find the right fabric. http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/vocaloid/images/a/ae/Kagamine_Len_and_Rin.png (ref picture). We already have the fabric for the shorts all we need is the fabric for the shirts,arm/leg warmers and sailor fukus.

Rin.Kagamine
11-02-2010, 07:02 PM
Well, for every part of the costume, you could have just used twill, sailor tape, and a few iron on's.

Well you said you have the pant material, so I'll suggest this : If you happen to have extra's after making the pants, use that for your leg and arm warmers, along with the sailor collar. If not, go back to the store. XD As for the shirt, white twill.

Then for the edges of the arm and leg warmers, just use sailor tape or yellow fabric.

GothicLolita<3
11-06-2010, 06:35 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/Yellow-Rayon-Flat-Tape-Ribbon-Sailor-Line-Tape-10y-507-/370294767982?pt=Ribbons_Bows&hash=item563749c16e#ht_919wt_905 Yellow sailor tape :)

wolfiegurl_lb
01-26-2011, 12:13 AM
Well, for every part of the costume, you could have just used twill, sailor tape, and a few iron on's.

Well you said you have the pant material, so I'll suggest this : If you happen to have extra's after making the pants, use that for your leg and arm warmers, along with the sailor collar. If not, go back to the store. XD As for the shirt, white twill.

Then for the edges of the arm and leg warmers, just use sailor tape or yellow fabric.
I searched everywhere in Jo-Anns for Twill but I ended up having to get some other kind of material where did you find yours/ what's it made out of (e.g 60% cotton etc)

Pudding-chan
01-26-2011, 06:05 PM
I searched everywhere in Jo-Anns for Twill but I ended up having to get some other kind of material

Hm... that's unusual but whatever. I made mine out of bottom weight because I liked the thickness. I hate having to line things but I hate thin white shirts even more (Because your under garments shows through). So for the white part I used bottom weight and for the collar I used some cotton I had lying around