PDA

View Full Version : Under the Glass Moon at Anime Boston!

Koumori
10-09-2003, 07:55 AM
There's been some discussion in the UTGM thread about forming a group for Anime Boston... anybody think they're likely to be there? I'll have Madame Batolli's black dress from volume 1, which conveniently doubles as Bara no Seidou Mana if I get tired of talking.

Serrof
10-10-2003, 09:31 AM
I would like to get together with a group for the AB04 but I don't know to many people that I could go with or meet. :bigcry:

Koumori
10-10-2003, 12:57 PM
I would like to get together with a group for the AB04 but I don't know to many people that I could go with or meet. :bigcry:

Okay... are you planning a cosplay from Under the Glass Moon? If not, you might consider starting your own "searching for a group" thread in the AB forum.

Kaede
10-10-2003, 07:43 PM
If there will be a group, I'd contribute my Fuan. Another reason to start working on it ^^

Koumori
01-07-2004, 06:24 AM
Just waking up this thread to see if anyone is still interested in a UGTM group. I'm working on my Batolli, and Studmaster told me that if he hasn't got a UGTM costume by then, he'd love to take pictures.

makonurikoryoko
01-07-2004, 08:45 PM
>< roar!! I hope that i can steal away my sewing machine with me back to school so I can work on lelia! Though I dunno if I will have the wings for it >< I dont think i'd have enough room i the jampacked car I'm going in... so I'm a maybe heh

Kaede
01-07-2004, 09:43 PM
Unless the group happens on sunday, I physically couldn't do so many costume changes ^^;; Right now, the only thing I could pull off is Fuan's earlier costume when he first introduces himself to Luka. But yeah, if not AB then Ota I guess.

Koumori
01-07-2004, 10:01 PM
Aw, c'mon... I don't want to be alone. If I'm alone everybody will just think I'm Mana. Even more than they would already.

makonurikoryoko
01-07-2004, 10:10 PM
lol aww, koumori I'll make a sign to hold up behind you if I dont get around to the dress lol
Speaking of which do you think I shoul dgo with all white for lelia's egl angel dress? or do white and pink? >_> Im leaning to white and pink cause color is yay! but I want to know what everyone else thinks of her dress as ^^ heh

Koumori
01-08-2004, 01:43 PM
lol aww, koumori I'll make a sign to hold up behind you if I dont get around to the dress lol
Speaking of which do you think I shoul dgo with all white for lelia's egl angel dress? or do white and pink? >_> Im leaning to white and pink cause color is yay! but I want to know what everyone else thinks of her dress as ^^ heh

I see it as pale yellow for some reason...

makonurikoryoko
01-08-2004, 09:49 PM
hmm that could be pretty.... Ill hav eto scan it and stick in some different colors in photoshop or something to see what looks best .. maybe ill do a poll or something

Koumori
01-10-2004, 07:49 PM
Whee, I'm going as Chang Wufei in his endless waltz getup. and carry around my shinkendo uniform just incase I feel like getting into a Samurai mood

Okay.. are you going as anyone from Under the Glass Moon? If not, you might want to start your own group thread.

Studmaster
01-21-2004, 02:17 PM
You know what, after thinking about it, and really getting into the Goth Style, and needing a costume to debut at Anime Boston. I am going to do a version of Luka. :) I'll probably will need help, but I'll do my best. ^_^

Koumori
01-21-2004, 02:19 PM
You know what, after thinking about it, and really getting into the Goth Style, and needing a costume to debut at Anime Boston. I am going to do a version of Luka. :) I'll probably will need help, but I'll do my best. ^_^

<uncharacteristic outburst>
YES YES YES!!!!
</uncharacteristic outburst>

Studmaster
01-24-2004, 10:43 PM
Since I declare that this thread needs more life. I'll just say which version of Luka I am doing, and that is the one on Volume 1, Page 132, with the Leopord Jacket. ^_^

Genki Chan
02-01-2004, 02:01 AM
Whee! I have 4 costumes for Anime Boston... and one of them is Neo. ^__^

Since he doesn't have any really 'noticable' costumes quite yet, I've done the uber cute pajama-esque version from Manga 1- the one with the bunny and the flowers on his shirt. ^.^ If that helps, I'd be glad to join!

Even if not- that is TOO awesome. Finally, UtGM cosplay! =D

Koumori
02-02-2004, 01:00 PM
I put up a progress pic of my Batolli dress in my gallery. It's just pinned to the dress form and the skirt doesn't have a waistband yet, but other than that it's about done!

And now, the wig.

Koumori
02-03-2004, 10:02 PM
Apologies for the double post. I'll be wearing Batolli on Friday barring the unforeseen, and had planned to wear her to the Clubhouse meetup. That seems to work for Linwood also, so if anyone else is amenable, I'd like to suggest Friday evening for UTGM swanning-about.

Yay - a Neo!! C'mon, Dana, now you HAVE to do Leila. Please!

makonurikoryoko
02-03-2004, 10:22 PM
ahhh!! ::is pressured::
I have to see how time is after Febuary(then the plays I'm working on ends) and how my classes are going >< The dress is gonna be so times consuming and expensive ... Roar! :D I really do want to do it though... gimme till march then I should know if Leila is possible... still need to pick the colors too lol
::runs around scrounging up all the ribbon she can find::