PDA

View Full Version : Help with Sophitia and Amy SC4

nicomi
11-02-2010, 03:47 AM
Hey guys!
So I've looked through most of these threads and I can't find exactly what I need, but if I missed it I'm sorry!!

Well I'm gonna do Sophitia's p1 outfit and I've found some really good shots of her but I still can't find any good shots of her sword that shows me all of the writing down the side. If anybody just knows that would be great or if you have a close up, and is it the same on both sides? Then theres her hair ornament thingy, sometimes it looks bronze with silver feathers, sometimes it looks all bronze and other times all silver, so I'm super confused.

And my best friend is gonna do Amys p1 and we have some pretty good shots of her as well but she wants some shots of her back. just so she can see the shape of the coat tails. We also wanted to know what color you guys think her skirt is, again its kinda colorchange we've seen black, purple, and blue.

I think thats all! So any and all help would be awesome!!! Thanks in advance!!!
<3 Nicomi

Kilayi
01-05-2011, 11:23 PM
I'm working on SC4 Sophitia as well. I don't have a good closeup of her sword, but I have a screengrab of her hair thing. It looks like the feathers and the base are both gold.

Here's a collection of higher res images and screengrabs that I have found, I hope they help... Some are from Broken Destiny, but as far as I can tell, they are the same costume :) I'm going to add to this as I find/take better photos:
http://img156.imageshack.us/g/sophitiaz.jpg/