PDA

View Full Version : hi ^_- im new!!

liz-maru
05-29-2002, 12:03 AM
hi i just wanted to say hello to everyone!! this is such a cool site!! i hope to make new friends here ^_-! i dunno if many people saw me at AZ, but if you happened to see a kitty girl with a red dress on and a big black bow in the back that is me!! ^_- hee hee welp bye bye

Ina
05-29-2002, 10:33 AM
hi hi!!! welcome to the forum!!! *gives her a flower* hope to get to know you more!!!

Tenshi
05-29-2002, 11:02 AM
Welcome! ::throws out a plushie:: Have lots of fun here, k? ^_^

Philia Philis
05-29-2002, 03:18 PM
Hiya, Liz-maru! Nice to meet you! ^^ I'm Erin! *gives her a Peppermint Pattie*

Blade
05-29-2002, 03:28 PM
Hallo! Nice to meet meet you Liz-maru, I'm Blade! ^_^ I hope you enjoy this site as much as I have! ^___^

*looks at the flower, plushie and peppermint pattie..... then realizes she has nothing to give* :confused: Uhhhhhhh........... :crylaugh: *tries to think of something to give... has nothing....* Gahhhhhhhhhh.... ;-; Sowy!!!

---{@ Lady Blade

liz-maru
05-29-2002, 04:44 PM
hi hi guys YAY!! what a wonderful welcome!! thank you so much for replyin to me postie and being sooooo nice and cool!! you guys rock! ill give everyone some candy!! ^_- tee hee! i luv peppermint patties, flowers, plushies and most of all meetin new people!! YAY!! =) thanks everyone!! *candie candie* oh lol p.s. does anyone know where i could find picies of animazement 2k2? i been a lookin and no luck >< doh! thankies

Ranma Saotome
05-29-2002, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by liz-maru
hi i just wanted to say hello to everyone!! this is such a cool site!! i hope to make new friends here ^_-! i dunno if many people saw me at AZ, but if you happened to see a kitty girl with a red dress on and a big black bow in the back that is me!! ^_- hee hee welp bye bye

Hi! :)

I was at Animazement! :) A kitty girl with a red dress and bow, hmm...

http://www.baafcosplayers.com/images/photos/ani2k2/ani022.jpg

http://www.baafcosplayers.com/images/photos/ani2k2/ani029.jpg

Uhm that's it on my site... ^^;

Yggdrasil Pie
05-29-2002, 05:26 PM
Hiya! ^_^

I'm Koko! Nice to meet yaaaaaaa!

*gives her a blue origami flower*

Wai, just more flowers... ^_^;;;

Mei Lan Chang
05-29-2002, 09:04 PM
Hello hello! Pleased to meet you!

Ukayoru no Chou
05-29-2002, 09:09 PM
Ouu! *gives cup of ramen noodles* whoo~ *dance* wellcome new friend- and yet agin I say, dont be afraid of us ..*we* [ ahem..MOST of us...] don't biitteee ^^ ..and if we do..o_o;; ...you'll live...XDDD

heheh but have a greatt stay and post til yur heart burst [ not litteraly please] oh yea...like ur icon :P

liz-maru
05-29-2002, 10:31 PM
WOW!! you guys rock so hard!! so nice!! *^_^* YAY!! thank you very much Ranma Saotome, for showin me those cool picies, the girls are both very cute!! my craza outfit was >< out there, lol i had like spike wrist bands on lol. (im sillay) thank you for showin me ^_^!! your sites rock hardcore!! were you in that cool skit @ AZ? Ukayoru no Chou how cute is your icon!! lol i luv kitties, thanks for the compliment on mine heee!! Mei Lan Chang it is very nice to meet you!! thank you for replyin to me postie, also Koko thankie for the flower!! origami is neat!! Ina do you like W.O.G? everyone is sooooo cool here!! ^_- YAY! *gives everyone more canday* its nice to meet everyone!!

Ranma Saotome
05-29-2002, 10:41 PM
Yeah I was in the Inu-Yasha skit, wheere we did that dance. :D

Legato/Machan
05-30-2002, 06:47 AM
Hi and Welcome!!!
Oops! Look the time!?!? Gotta go now

kisses

silence
05-30-2002, 09:21 AM
maybe the world was perfect......maybe i was lost...........the ugly side of human.........i was.......were you or not? love?not in my dictionary......the word i will never know.........friends?more like enemies........the life of my:pesimestic.....not! :untrust:

Ayaka
05-30-2002, 10:43 PM
*is a bit gobsmacked following Silence's post*

. . . *tries to switch into genki mode, failing to realize she doesn't have one* WAIIII! *hack cough* Back to normal mode. Hello and welcome Liz-maru! Here's some welcome Pocky. ^^