PDA

View Full Version : Dancing

blacknekohinata
11-07-2010, 04:23 AM
Something occurred to me a few minutes ago. The last time I weighed myself I was 234lbs and I haven't really been active lately or watching my calorie intake. I just recently weighed myself and I'm down to 228.5.
Finally I realized it's from trying to learn dance moves. I used to know the entire Hare Hare Yukai dance but recently I decided to refresh my memory. I've also always wanted to learn the Lucky Star dance. Also, I'm cosplaying Len Kagamine and a friend is doing Rin Kagamine for Anime Expo. In our past experience cosplaying Luka Megurine and Miku Hatsune, when you're dressed as a Vocaloid people expect you to sing and/or dance. So we've been trying to learn the Love&Joy dance. (harder than you'd think)
While it's not much for 2 weeks of practice I've found that trying to learn these dances has also helped me to loose some weight.
While you may look dorky doing these dances it's still a fun way to loose weight!

[Sorry for posting two threads in own catagory....I didn't think this fit in with my other post....^^;]

saiyamanmasenko
11-07-2010, 06:05 AM
First off, congrats on the loss! Second, way to go on the dancing. You're right, it really is an awesome way to burn those calories. And yeah, anime/cosplay dances usually do look dorky, but so do many dances that can be seen at clubs (both past and present). Check out Evolution of Dance on youtube if you don't believe me. lol.

princemercury1
11-07-2010, 07:56 AM
This is going to sound really nerdy, but a while back a couple of us use to always go to Brunswick zone and play DDR every weekend for the whole summer. I actually lost a lot of weight in the process. After the summer was over, I gain back my weight, but now I do exercise videos (ie. dance fusion). There fun and it doesn't feel like I'm working out. ^^ Also the music is catchy. =D

Crydda
11-07-2010, 05:20 PM
Lol, I didn't want to cosplay Haruhi 'cause I thought someone would drag me into the dance if anyone ever started it!

Love and Joy is definitely harder than it looks, but is super fun~
Even though I get weird amused looks from my brother XD

Might I also suggest King Kong by Hinoi Team =3
It's easy and really slimmed down my upper arms and thighs~

blacknekohinata
11-07-2010, 08:41 PM
Lol, I didn't want to cosplay Haruhi 'cause I thought someone would drag me into the dance if anyone ever started it!

Love and Joy is definitely harder than it looks, but is super fun~
Even though I get weird amused looks from my brother XD

Might I also suggest King Kong by Hinoi Team =3
It's easy and really slimmed down my upper arms and thighs~

We may try that one. It may be a nice break from trying to learn Love&Joy

Mariks_Dragon
11-07-2010, 08:45 PM
I love using dancing for work outs. I have the carmel dance down, plus lucky star, harhu, and a couple of other dances

Aleiki
11-07-2010, 08:58 PM
I'm glad this is working out for you! I love dancing, and I'd love to learn more dances, but as is I'm stuck by myself (not one of my friends is a dancer XD' ) and so have little inspiration for learning new things.

I think the first dance I learned was Tell Me by the Wondergirls. That was a lot of fun. Now I find myself doing that in my spare time. Though if you really want a workout, try learning Yaranaika. It's complicated as hell, and I'm having a really hard time with it, but once you learn it I'm sure you'll get that heart going. It's over three minutes long and most of it is super energetic XD

Arcanestatic
11-07-2010, 09:27 PM
The best way to keep in shape, if you ask me. A significant number of years' worth of classical ballet training, modern dance, and circus arts has kept me pretty solid since before high school, and I'm working on my second degree now. I'd recommend professional classes, in ballet if you want to BURN OFF YOUR FAT FOREVER OH GOD IT HURTS, or in Jazz if you want to just dance a little for fun and maybe use it in skits.

Crydda
11-07-2010, 11:04 PM
I'm glad this is working out for you! I love dancing, and I'd love to learn more dances, but as is I'm stuck by myself (not one of my friends is a dancer XD' ) and so have little inspiration for learning new things.

I think the first dance I learned was Tell Me by the Wondergirls. That was a lot of fun. Now I find myself doing that in my spare time. Though if you really want a workout, try learning Yaranaika. It's complicated as hell, and I'm having a really hard time with it, but once you learn it I'm sure you'll get that heart going. It's over three minutes long and most of it is super energetic XD

Tell Me ends up with me getting hit in the face with my own hands lol
*fail*

That was the first dance I -attempted- to learn after I saw cops doing it on youtube...
Underestimation can lead to failures, though XD

Aleiki
11-08-2010, 12:15 AM
Tell Me ends up with me getting hit in the face with my own hands lol
*fail*

That was the first dance I -attempted- to learn after I saw cops doing it on youtube...
Underestimation can lead to failures, though XD

Aww, I'm sorry XD That would totally be me except I've learned how not to hit myself in the face while moving my arms around really fast thanks to karate. There are actually quite a few good tutorial videos out there on it that might help, if you're still interested : > It took me forever to learn that dance, but mostly because I'm lazy.

IAmShorty
11-08-2010, 01:13 AM
ANime dances are awesome for weight loss(And I want to give Zumba a try...)! Might I suggest the Bad Apple dance? I lost a couple pounds on this one, probably juts beause I had to practice it so much, but its really fun.

blacknekohinata
11-08-2010, 02:18 AM
The best way to keep in shape, if you ask me. A significant number of years' worth of classical ballet training, modern dance, and circus arts has kept me pretty solid since before high school, and I'm working on my second degree now. I'd recommend professional classes, in ballet if you want to BURN OFF YOUR FAT FOREVER OH GOD IT HURTS, or in Jazz if you want to just dance a little for fun and maybe use it in skits.

We're not actually dancers. Just random DDR fanatics who like to try to dance...and fail:p

LoudSilence
11-08-2010, 05:29 AM
I love dancing to lose weight, but seeing as I have no skill in dance whatsoever (seriously, you have no idea) I cover my mirror and just watch the video over and over, picking it up as I go along. XD
I need to lose some serious weight for my Ciel cosplays so I'm gonna be dancing everyday from now on!

Thanks to everyone who left a suggestion, by the way! I'm gonna flail to King Kong and hope to god my thighs slim up. ( ̄▽ ̄)

Aleiki
11-08-2010, 10:28 AM
We're not actually dancers. Just random DDR fanatics who like to try to dance...and fail:p

Although if you do actually want to try a real dance class, which I think was what he was suggesting, it could do you a lot of good.

I'd LOVE to learn real dance. Unfortunately at the time being I don't have the time or the money for classes, so I pretend I know what I'm doing XD

SakuraxTsubasa
11-09-2010, 02:35 PM
Although if you do actually want to try a real dance class, which I think was what he was suggesting, it could do you a lot of good.

I'd LOVE to learn real dance. Unfortunately at the time being I don't have the time or the money for classes, so I pretend I know what I'm doing XD

PLUS, if you actually learn real dance, it will improve balance and flexibility if you want it in poses!

Mariks_Dragon
11-09-2010, 02:56 PM
I just learned how to do that love and joy dance. It is a really good work out

SakuraxTsubasa
11-09-2010, 03:05 PM
I just learned how to do that love and joy dance. It is a really good work out

Awesome! It DOES look like it is. O_o
You should take a look at Now and Forever by Hinoi Team, it looks like it'd be a great workout too.

Mariks_Dragon
11-09-2010, 09:22 PM
Awesome! It DOES look like it is. O_o
You should take a look at Now and Forever by Hinoi Team, it looks like it'd be a great workout too.

I will look into it. I already know the King Kong dance by Hinoi Team.

RinoaLnhrt
11-10-2010, 05:58 PM
I think dancing is the only thing that's kept my weight loss off - I haven't been feeling up to exercising in a while and just never really feel like it. ^.^ I just know a few...the most recent one I learned was Love and Joy though and wowwww. That one kills me, I'm out of breath every time. It's crazy, I can go through both the long and short versions of Hare Hare Yukai then do the Lucky Star dance and barely be out of breath, barely work up a sweat..but if I do the Love and Joy dance I'm ready to collapse by the end of it. >.<

I'm definitely gonna look into a few of the dances on here. Gotta get into better shape by April, dancing more regularly is probably a good way to ease myself back into a workout routine.

SakuraxTsubasa
11-10-2010, 06:24 PM
I think dancing is the only thing that's kept my weight loss off - I haven't been feeling up to exercising in a while and just never really feel like it. ^.^ I just know a few...the most recent one I learned was Love and Joy though and wowwww. That one kills me, I'm out of breath every time. It's crazy, I can go through both the long and short versions of Hare Hare Yukai then do the Lucky Star dance and barely be out of breath, barely work up a sweat..but if I do the Love and Joy dance I'm ready to collapse by the end of it. >.<

I'm definitely gonna look into a few of the dances on here. Gotta get into better shape by April, dancing more regularly is probably a good way to ease myself back into a workout routine.

I keep hearing everything about Love and Joy, but I've never seen it...is there an official video?

SapphireChaos
11-10-2010, 07:23 PM
Ah, dancing, the only exercise I actually enjoy XD I have been a dancer for quite a few years and I can honestly say that I love it and it keeps me in shape. And the best part is, you can literally dance to anything! (I sometimes even get up off the couch to dance to background music on commercials when I'm watching TV, lol) And anime dances are especially good because they are usually so fast and upbeat ^^

Aleiki
11-10-2010, 11:12 PM
I keep hearing everything about Love and Joy, but I've never seen it...is there an official video?

I BELIEVE... it's... this one? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWdSDrUZYXE

Mariks_Dragon
11-10-2010, 11:39 PM

Yeah thats the dance. It will kick your butt. I sweat every time

Arcanestatic
11-11-2010, 12:06 AM
When I first learned the Haruhi dance back in '07 or so (yeah, I know, a little late to jump on that bandwagon...), the first thing I noticed was that it worked the abductor muscles a good deal. However, it really does nothing more than that and a bit of cardiovascular stimulation.

Speaking of flexibility and poses, and since it's in the same vein, does anyone do yoga? Yoga is pretty much the best thing for improving flexibility. After all, look what it did to Dhalsim in Street Fighter! Seriously though, you can find loads and loads of yoga instructionals on the internet for free. Case in point:
Dashama's 30-Day Yoga Challenge. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBJDzOM2Tl0&feature=channel) Oh man this is so good. I went through it and, supplemented by regular stretching and conditioning, it gave me SO MUCH more flexibility and balance. And I bet you anything it would help in movements that happen in anime dances, as well.

Just saying.

Chocolahime
11-11-2010, 09:50 AM
Lots of the time I just hear a song and start to wiggle (my signature freestyle dance move XD ) and man do my abs hurt by the end.

I'd love to take ballet but I know I'd feel so shy, especially having to go to an adult class... an adult noob class.

Ziggiecrow-x
11-11-2010, 01:13 PM
XD i started dancing to jpop/anime ances two months ago(i practice every night) i wasnt overwaight, i just had nothing better to do. i lost 10lbs x.x my mom thinks im anorexic(sp?)...atleast i can fit into my bunny girl cosplay agian!. i was about 100lbs before i started dancin... just sayin LukaLuka Night Fever is prety fast and its easy to learn(atleast i think so)

SakuraxTsubasa
11-11-2010, 04:48 PM
IT'S SO DANG CATCHY. And it's repetitive and somewhat simple, so it shouldn't take me too long to learn it! :D It looks fun.

Lots of the time I just hear a song and start to wiggle (my signature freestyle dance move XD ) and man do my abs hurt by the end.

I'd love to take ballet but I know I'd feel so shy, especially having to go to an adult class... an adult noob class.
Don't be shy! You can start ballet at any time, I know some AMAZING dancers that started late, but the key thing is to just...want to, not do it just to do it. It's fun though.

Melodious Nocturne
11-13-2010, 12:17 PM
yeah dancing is a awesome way to work out. im like 98 lbs(and your prolly thinking she doesnt need to work out lol) but i was lazy as hell and ate fast food all the time. so i needed to change my habbits not only for cosplay but just for my health in general. i just recently joined 24 hour fitness. and they have zumba and dancing classes. which are fun. plus the little anime dances i teach myself and belly dancing. and yoga! best work out ever! it really stretches your muscles X.x
omg LOVE AND JOY kicks my @$$ X.x........

Aleiki
11-13-2010, 01:45 PM
After looking for that video to show to someone else, I thought it looked like a cool thing to learn... and I was working on learning the slowed down version for half an hour and I was a bit out of breath just from that XD Yikes. You guys weren't kidding.

Speaking of yoga, though, it really is great. There are also quite a few yoga DVDs out there, and some that target specific regions so you can actually work those out rather than just stretch them. When I was in a yoga class last year we watched one of those, focusing on the abs... I've been doing karate for over four years (three, at the time, I suppose) and we do a LOT with our abs, but my abs were just killing me by the end of that video. So... it's not just stretching, contrary to popular belief. XD

Chocolat Booh
11-13-2010, 04:34 PM
Yeah thats the dance. It will kick your butt. I sweat every time

SWEET BABY JESUS I DO THIS DANCE TWICE A DAY AND FALL ASLEEP AFTERWARDS EVERYTIME!!!!! XDDDDD but it is awesome exercise and very fun to do (=^▽^=)

Blahsblah2001
11-13-2010, 06:53 PM
A tip for people who think this is a good idea but are nervous about dancing-
Get stepmania for your house! It's free and you can get any music you want! What I do is put it on heavy and then unplug my laptop. Heavy is the best workout, but if you're uncoordinated like me, trying to do it in an arcade will just waste your quarters. If you do it at home, on your carpet, you get all the motion, with none of the heckling, and no one can see you flailing around like a fool!
Plus, if you unplug your laptop and then accidentally fall over and hit your head and die, the battery will run out and no one will know you got hurt doing such a silly undignified thing. ^_^

SapphireChaos
11-13-2010, 09:48 PM
I'm thinking of asking for the Zumba dvds for Christmas. My sister says they have Zumba classes at her college and that it is an intense and fun dance workout :)

Aleiki
11-13-2010, 11:16 PM
What I do is put it on heavy and then unplug my laptop. Heavy is the best workout, but if you're uncoordinated like me, trying to do it in an arcade will just waste your quarters. If you do it at home, on your carpet, you get all the motion, with none of the heckling, and no one can see you flailing around like a fool!

Do you have a dance pad or do you just put it on demo or something and dance on bare carpet? I've got StepMania but I don't have a dance pad, so... :< If you HAVE a dance pad for StepMania I'd love to know where you got it.

Mariks_Dragon
11-14-2010, 10:49 PM
Oh, besides the anime dances I do Belly Dancing and Ballroom Dancing

kalasnacks
11-15-2010, 04:54 PM
I wish I had the rhythm and ability to dance. I tried youtubing dance tutorials haha. Didin't help much. xD I'm so jealous of belly dancers!

Loplod
11-15-2010, 05:19 PM
My best Friend decided to buy two dance mats yesterday (why I will never know) but with holidays coming up he thinks I should just live at his house and DDR with him all day for 5 days.

I might stop doing cardio and substitute this and tell you all the results so we can get a solid reading on how good dancing is (or at least it will prove it to skeptical old me :P)

RinoaLnhrt
11-15-2010, 07:39 PM
Do you have a dance pad or do you just put it on demo or something and dance on bare carpet? I've got StepMania but I don't have a dance pad, so... :< If you HAVE a dance pad for StepMania I'd love to know where you got it.

You can get a cord that can attach to a PS2 DDR mat and make it so it has a USB extension. ^.^ http://www.amazon.com/PS2-USB-Dual-Controller-Adapter-Converter/dp/B000F6BGXY/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1289871512&sr=8-6 Then you should be able to go into the settings on StepMania to set up the DDR pad as the main controller.

olgasneh
11-15-2010, 11:37 PM
If you have an interest to do dance then dancing becoming your big motivator to lose weight becasue many of the people join dance classes to enjoy their hobby as well as for remaining fir in the life. So dancing help a lot to lost weight.

Aleiki
11-16-2010, 12:10 AM
You can get a cord that can attach to a PS2 DDR mat and make it so it has a USB extension. ^.^ http://www.amazon.com/PS2-USB-Dual-Controller-Adapter-Converter/dp/B000F6BGXY/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1289871512&sr=8-6 Then you should be able to go into the settings on StepMania to set up the DDR pad as the main controller.

Sweeeeet, thank you! :D

Aleiki
11-18-2010, 05:01 PM
So... people were mentioning being out of breath trying to learn Love & Joy. I finally got all the way through it for the first time, and... just... yikes. If you're looking to improve your cardio, I'd definitely suggest this dance. I've got asthma symptoms (nothing officially diagnosed, I just don't know what else it could be) and can't run a block without wheezing, but I think if I work on this dance, since it's something I like doing, it'll help me improve my lung capacity and my stamina.

Since the real world doesn't have stamina shrines. So sad.

nekkon
11-18-2010, 06:46 PM
another great class you could take (if you have the resources xD;; ) is figure skating :)
they seriously work the thighs and butt, and for shows, using your arms are a big part of it, like most anime dances ;)

(gahh hare hare yukai full my right arm ALWAYS HURTS at the end lololol)

SakuraxTsubasa
11-18-2010, 08:58 PM
another great class you could take (if you have the resources xD;; ) is figure skating :)
they seriously work the thighs and butt, and for shows, using your arms are a big part of it, like most anime dances ;)

(gahh hare hare yukai full my right arm ALWAYS HURTS at the end lololol)

Ooh I take ice skating! I do Hare Hare Yukai in the middle of the ice. I get stared at.

WolfCC
11-19-2010, 04:10 AM
I know this is a bit advanced.
But Bboying can keep you in great shape, and I don't think there is a weight requirement on footwork which is the main exercise.
(There is this about... 5'10 guy who weighs at least 230, and he's really good.)
I highly suggest everyone on here learn a six step, even if your not looking to get into all the crazy stuff, (windmills and halo's and air flares and stuff) just learn a couple ground steps, and practice them for about.
10 minutes a day:
If you really practice, not doing it once and flopping on your couch. Only get up for water if needed.
OR
30:
If you take constant break. Just make sure you do at least 30 seconds of footwork before you break. Later on progress it to 45, and so forth.

Sure this won't make you guys GREAT dancers, but it will definitely be a super good exercise for anyone looking to increase in flexibility, cardio, strength and sweat off a few pounds.

Try!
I promise it's fun!
I only have 1 video on youtube of me bboying,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxdqSVrQao0
About a year ago. :/
(A couple of minutes into it)

New me:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HeK2CQtfTA

Anyways.
That was my tip of the dance as exercise thing.
Any questions?
Want a COSPLAYER tutorial for anything i do in Cosplay?
Let me know kiddos!
X]
-Wolf

WolfCC
11-19-2010, 04:21 AM
Sorry! Extra post.

nekkon
11-19-2010, 06:06 PM
Ooh I take ice skating! I do Hare Hare Yukai in the middle of the ice. I get stared at.

HA! I do that too xDD
yeah, for shows i always try and use an anime dance as my "base" xDDD.

SakuraxTsubasa
11-19-2010, 07:17 PM
HA! I do that too xDD
yeah, for shows i always try and use an anime dance as my "base" xDDD.

...That's AWESOME! I haven't gotten much farther in skating though, I"m stuck in freestyle five and have been for maybe a year and a half? Oh oh oh but I did a competition class last year and my song was from the Legend of Zelda...

Crydda
11-19-2010, 10:40 PM
Oh my goodness, I just found out that Bad Apple had a dance to it, and I think you'll get even more of a workout learning that one than Love and Joy, but that's if you have the patience since it looks hard... @_@

There's also Ren'ai Circulation~

[X5-452]
11-21-2010, 03:04 AM
Dude, that Love and Joy song is catchy! I've gotta learn that dance.
Lately I've actually been trying "Hip Hop Abs". I didn't even think about DDR! I SHOULD TOTALLY DO THAT!
. . . I just really wanna fit into Yuna again!
*begins to attempt Love and Joy*

VANNESSA
11-22-2010, 07:44 AM
A friend of mine uses Hip Hop Abs and it really works for her. It's not just an ab workout. It is a series of videos that work different parts of your body including a total cardio workout.

Machine_Sound
11-25-2010, 10:35 AM
ANime dances are awesome for weight loss(And I want to give Zumba a try...)! Might I suggest the Bad Apple dance? I lost a couple pounds on this one, probably juts beause I had to practice it so much, but its really fun.

I suggest this one too! I had to practice it a lot at one point (almost did a masq skit with it) and it's really fun, but really works you out! I still have yet to master the whole dance though XD

Alyxiane
11-25-2010, 07:39 PM
Oh my goodness, I just found out that Bad Apple had a dance to it, and I think you'll get even more of a workout learning that one than Love and Joy, but that's if you have the patience since it looks hard... @_@

There's also Ren'ai Circulation~

YES Ren'ai Circulation <3

I've definitely been trying to dance that along with Love and Joy. In my list also includes Luka Luka Night Fever, Oh!, Abracadabra, Ee Babo (This Fool), and numerous other Asian music that has a dance. XD

One of my dreams is actually being an internet dance cover idol like Kozue Aikawa. @w@;

Crydda
11-25-2010, 09:38 PM
YES Ren'ai Circulation <3

I've definitely been trying to dance that along with Love and Joy. In my list also includes Luka Luka Night Fever, Oh!, Abracadabra, Ee Babo (This Fool), and numerous other Asian music that has a dance. XD

One of my dreams is actually being an internet dance cover idol like Kozue Aikawa. @w@;

Kozue Aikawa is SOOOO awesomely amazing!
She's also adorable with her various outfits and stuff~

Lol, Ren'ai Circulation, I waaaay underestimated, though.
I find the arm movements easy, but the footwork in it absolutely kills me @____@

Alyxiane
11-25-2010, 10:12 PM
Kozue Aikawa is SOOOO awesomely amazing!
She's also adorable with her various outfits and stuff~

Lol, Ren'ai Circulation, I waaaay underestimated, though.
I find the arm movements easy, but the footwork in it absolutely kills me @____@

Every time I watch Kozue's videos, I always ended up squealing, "YOU'RE SO ADORABLE!!" to the screen. XD

I wanna have an actual dance background and my parents said they'll do something about it. I hope it'll goes well. o___o 'Cause I know I'll be amazin-tastic with it. 8D

burning112d
11-26-2010, 11:20 PM
I can't dance... but I like to pretend I do in private. Any suggestions?

Aleiki
11-26-2010, 11:27 PM
I can't dance... but I like to pretend I do in private. Any suggestions?

I haven't actually shown anyone the dances I've been doing... and I don't really think you have to. I mean, the same dances we've been suggesting go for whether you're a pro and doing skits or whether you've got no clue what you're doing and you're fooling around at home. XD

Kawaiichibiz
11-27-2010, 12:02 AM
I really need to learn how to dance, I have no talent whatsoever. DX I think if I tried dancing for exercise, I would pull something, or twist my ankle ^.^'

Aleiki
11-27-2010, 01:36 PM
I really need to learn how to dance, I have no talent whatsoever. DX I think if I tried dancing for exercise, I would pull something, or twist my ankle ^.^'

Then start with something simple. : > There's a dance I learned a while ago that's much slower and less energetic than some of the dances being suggested here. It might not do a whole lot exercise-wise, but it could give you a good base for learning other things. Some parts might be a bit difficult but if you find a mirrored and slowed version it could help a lot!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SreFIhPeKcw

The title's cheesy but oh well XD Looks like some of the suggestions on the side are of mirrored and slowed versions, so you might be able to find something helpful.

Hmm... I can't really think of any others online that are simpler. But I wish you luck!

SakuraxTsubasa
11-27-2010, 03:00 PM

You could try para para dances! It's mostly step touch through the whole thing from what I gather, as far as footwork goes, and then the rest is stuff with your arms. Hinoi Team is a good example.

Kawaiichibiz
11-27-2010, 04:40 PM
Then start with something simple. : > There's a dance I learned a while ago that's much slower and less energetic than some of the dances being suggested here. It might not do a whole lot exercise-wise, but it could give you a good base for learning other things. Some parts might be a bit difficult but if you find a mirrored and slowed version it could help a lot!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SreFIhPeKcw

The title's cheesy but oh well XD Looks like some of the suggestions on the side are of mirrored and slowed versions, so you might be able to find something helpful.

Hmm... I can't really think of any others online that are simpler. But I wish you luck!
Thanks ^_^ I will try

tabetha2010
11-27-2010, 05:36 PM
While I cant say I've been losing weight from dancing, the dances like Love and joy and many of the Haruhi dances you can find on you-tube can be quite the exercise, I feel like I'm working out my whole body. Even the simple dance like caramelldansen can be quite the workout ( I use small weights when I dance to it sometimes to work on my arms XP)... but now I'm looking for more dance to do cause I've pretty much gotten Love and Joy down, so if u guys know of any other good dances out there could u recommend them to me :)