PDA

View Full Version : Kuromyou II cosplayers?

11-07-2010, 12:09 PM
Just wondering if anyone here has seen Kuromyou II ( The second Kuroshitsuji Musical ) and if they were planning to cosplay a certain outfit or character from it? O: Such as Aberline's dress, Alan or Eric. ~~

I would love to see a group of people do the Shinigami no theme dance for a skit. * 7 *

Brsis
11-07-2010, 12:49 PM
GRELL'S DRESS.

Or his lingerie, I'm torn XD. I'm also rather intrigued by Ciel's curtain-call outfit. At some point I'll get around to screen-capping my DVD and photographing the sketches/photos from my program.

DarkKozame
11-07-2010, 04:52 PM
Just wondering if anyone here has seen Kuromyou II ( The second Kuroshitsuji Musical ) and if they were planning to cosplay a certain outfit or character from it? O: Such as Aberline's dress, Alan or Eric. ~~

I would love to see a group of people do the Shinigami no theme dance for a skit. * 7 *
I just discovered this musical last night, I'm currently listening to a playlist of the songs on repeat. >3<

Completely agree on the Shinigami no theme. *_* I'd be willing to do Grell or Ronald if an opporitunity came up, definetly. If not, I'd love anyone who does it. XDD No joke.

But yes! Keiyaku makes me want to do some sort of a Dracula version of Sebastian...And Grell's dress/lingerie, OMG YES. XDDD

And I think I'd about die if I met any Alan/Eric cosplayers...

11-07-2010, 07:21 PM
@Brsis:
You should do all three. XDD <3 I would absolutely love to see that be done. ~
W-waaah you saw it live? * O *

@Darkkozame:
Aren't all of the songs just wonderful? ; u; And I'm doing the same here. o3o ~~

Haha! If you ever do, I shall definitely go to that con and give you a hug. XD Of course, it's just so... amazing. I love the arm wave they do. XD

That's so true... Sebastian would make one hot Dracula *o*

Especially if they were together in a group. <3

DarkKozame
11-07-2010, 09:54 PM
O...M....G....
I think I've seriously just died of laughter...
My mom walked in during Grell's solo song (but I had my headphones in and it wasn't a close-up/EXTREMELY inappropriate scene)
She stared for a second...Then said something along the lines of "That's an.....attractive woman...." Then just walked out.
I'm surprised she couldn't hear me laughing...

Brsis
11-08-2010, 10:21 AM
@Brsis:
You should do all three. XDD <3 I would absolutely love to see that be done. ~
W-waaah you saw it live? * O *

Yeah, in Osaka. Some of the jokes had got better by then, I think they filmed one of the earlier ones :P

A lot of the outfits would come off looking a little weird close up, I think, just because they're stage costumes, designed to be viewed under lights at anywhere from fifteen to a fifty feet away and Not Any Closer. There are certainly bits and bobs to be tweaked. I'm not convinced that a lot of Grell's reds - particularly the underwear - is very true to colour on the DVD either.

RED_Death
11-11-2010, 10:00 AM
I would cosplay Grell's dress in an instant if I had the resources. I'm certainly not ruling it out for a future cosplay, but I won't be able to make it anytime soon. ;A;

However, I've been faithfully practicing the dance for the Shinigami Dispatch Society Theme! For real, I've been watching it half-speed, full-speed, practicing awkwardly in my room in costume... It's been a blast. Now only if I could find some people to make a group...

O...M....G....
I think I've seriously just died of laughter...
My mom walked in during Grell's solo song (but I had my headphones in and it wasn't a close-up/EXTREMELY inappropriate scene)
She stared for a second...Then said something along the lines of "That's an.....attractive woman...." Then just walked out.
I'm surprised she couldn't hear me laughing...

Something similar has happened to me. Hilarious, isn't it? I'm sure Grell would be flattered by our mothers' compliments. XD

NobodyKitten
11-13-2010, 02:21 PM
I'm currently planning an Alan cosplay. Partly because he's awesome, and partly because my friend's attempting to get a group together to do the Shinigami no theme. :)

HidingintheMist
12-07-2010, 01:32 PM
I'm planning to do Ciel's curtain call outfit at some point. ^^; Probably Anime Expo 2012, or some other con. Or Halloween 2011.

Also, my friend and I are currently learning the Shinigami no theme for Anime Expo 2011. We won't be doing it on stage or anything, but we'll have mini speakers so that when we're just standing somewhere, one of our friends will play the music for us to dance to.

sweet_oneesama
12-10-2010, 01:18 PM
I am working on Grell's lingerie at the moment. I have it about 70% done, just need to put the top together, add edging to the skirt, and put the boa on the robe. ^__^

KaleiDoVi
12-18-2010, 07:51 PM
^I love you for doing this~~~~ <3 x)

I dunno. I HATE the Viscount, but...his clothes are really pretty...XDD *headdesk* No. No more Black Butler cosplay ideas. >_< I already found Grell's dress on eBay, so I'm trying to find a way to fix my wig like Takuya's is during that scene. I ought to go comb the tangles out, first.....XDD

sweet_oneesama
12-21-2010, 11:40 PM
Aha~ thank you KaleiDoVi. The skirt is being a bit of a pain, I was feeling rather discouraged. But the top is totally done~!!!

YuYui
12-29-2010, 07:26 AM
Can someone link that to me?:D

Brsis
12-29-2010, 10:53 AM
I don't think either of them have been released outside of Japan yet - I got my DVD from CDJapan, they're nice and reliable and have a really good rewards scheme.

ZexionLover48
02-17-2011, 11:08 PM
*jumps around* I'm gonna be Alan~! :D I'm hoping I can make his scythe and everything~ I haz no Eric though... -sad panda is sad- I am also learning the Shinigami Haken Kyoukai no Theme :D I almost have it down, I think XD

ycysusan2001
02-20-2011, 03:34 PM
Me and my friend got a shinigami group last year May (for Fanime), ^^ I was Allen~ We didnt plan to do it again, but it was fun just to have entire shinigmi group~ I got one picture up in my album.

alpha_helix
02-20-2011, 06:14 PM
I actually hadn't heard of this before.

*googles*

Wow. Grell's lingerie IS great. Do want.

ZexionLover48
02-20-2011, 08:30 PM
I actually hadn't heard of this before.

*googles*

Wow. Grell's lingerie IS great. Do want.

XDD yeah, you wish you were the one he dances over :skidude2: XD I loved his R-shitei song, and I sooo wanna cosplay that, err...when I'm older :p

Purfect*Rave
02-20-2011, 08:35 PM
XDD yeah, you wish you were the one he dances over :skidude2: XD I loved his R-shitei song, and I sooo wanna cosplay that, err...when I'm older :p

Ohhhhh yes I do. :cool: (XDDD I feel so overly-fangirlish)

Dang....I want both his outfits...>_< But considering my dad knows and remembers that he's male, and follows me around every con...It wouldn't work well. LOL.
(I wish he would cosplay Eric. It'd be awesome. :'/)

alpha_helix
02-20-2011, 09:08 PM
Oh dear. I seem to having a flare up of my too many ideas idea disease. I'm stuck on Grell's lingerie, and I think I might like to make it for Dragon*Con. Though, I think I'd like my version to include a corset instead of a little babydoll nightgown thing. Partly because (surprise surprise) I'd like a stronger Victorian influence. Partly because I was planning on making a new corset out of stash fabric (red silk brocade with a dragon motif!) anyway.

Since I'm also planning on making a historically accurate version of Madame Red's ballgown this will be a very Kuroshitsuji Dragon*Con, indeed.

MercuryLampe
02-21-2011, 09:26 AM
My group is learning the Shinigami Haken Kyoukai no Theme 8D Sooo much fun, omg~

Right now, our only problem is that half of us have to dance in heels, and none of us are professional dancers .___. Should be...interesting xDD

(Let's see... I'm Madame Red, so those are heels, Grell's wearing heels, our Sebastian wants to be taller so she's wearing heels, Alois is wearing heels... Lol, this is going to be a mess!)

ZexionLover48
02-22-2011, 03:24 AM
Ohhhhh yes I do. :cool: (XDDD I feel so overly-fangirlish)

Dang....I want both his outfits...>_< But considering my dad knows and remembers that he's male, and follows me around every con...It wouldn't work well. LOL.
(I wish he would cosplay Eric. It'd be awesome. :'/)

Oh dear. I seem to having a flare up of my too many ideas idea disease. I'm stuck on Grell's lingerie, and I think I might like to make it for Dragon*Con. Though, I think I'd like my version to include a corset instead of a little babydoll nightgown thing. Partly because (surprise surprise) I'd like a stronger Victorian influence. Partly because I was planning on making a new corset out of stash fabric (red silk brocade with a dragon motif!) anyway.

Since I'm also planning on making a historically accurate version of Madame Red's ballgown this will be a very Kuroshitsuji Dragon*Con, indeed.

A corset with it sounds awesome
Speaking of which..
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i127/Morning_Pieces/C9T4My.gif :rofl: you shake that thang Grell!

alpha_helix
02-22-2011, 02:21 PM
I freaking love that gif!

My only concern with the corset is that it might be too curvy for Grell. My shape is very "O hai hourglass" as it is, and a corset would emphasize that. Though, with the kinds of curves I've seen drag queens make with the proper foundations, maybe that wouldn't be a problem.

ZexionLover48
03-05-2011, 03:50 PM
I wonder how I should make Alan's Deathscythe, cardboard? *ponders*

ycysusan2001
03-07-2011, 01:33 AM
I wonder how I should make Alan's Deathscythe, cardboard? *ponders*
^^ my friend made mine with a cardboard with vinyl sticker on top

jalynissuper!
03-07-2011, 01:34 AM
oh my god i feel like i have to learn this dance now. I wonder how my Sebas-chan and Ciel-kun will react when i propose this... lmao

ZexionLover48
03-18-2011, 02:24 AM
^ that reminds me I need to practice the dance in my boots XDD (not that I have anyone to dance it with...)

Does anyone know whats on Alan's tie thingy? I think its a skull, but the only pic I have on the artwork is really small -shrug- and really, I have no idea how I would make that, pfft XD

HidingintheMist
03-18-2011, 11:19 AM
^ that reminds me I need to practice the dance in my boots XDD (not that I have anyone to dance it with...)

Does anyone know whats on Alan's tie thingy? I think its a skull, but the only pic I have on the artwork is really small -shrug- and really, I have no idea how I would make that, pfft XD

http://kuroshitsuji.wikia.com/wiki/Alan_Humphries

In the picture, you can see it a bit better. Its not the artwork, but meh. My friend whos going to be Alan for Halloween is using that for a ref.

We're all learning the Shinigami Haken so we can have a dance party that night. We're "too old" for trick or treating.

We have a Ronald(me), Alan, and Grell so far.
Our Alan is currently trying to prod another friend into being Eric.

I'm actually having a lot of fun learning what Ronald does in the Shinigami Haken. I've never been big on dancing, but this has just been such an amazing experience. Can't help but love it. ;D

ZexionLover48
03-18-2011, 01:12 PM
http://kuroshitsuji.wikia.com/wiki/Alan_Humphries

In the picture, you can see it a bit better. Its not the artwork, but meh. My friend whos going to be Alan for Halloween is using that for a ref.

We're all learning the Shinigami Haken so we can have a dance party that night. We're "too old" for trick or treating.

We have a Ronald(me), Alan, and Grell so far.
Our Alan is currently trying to prod another friend into being Eric.

I'm actually having a lot of fun learning what Ronald does in the Shinigami Haken. I've never been big on dancing, but this has just been such an amazing experience. Can't help but love it. ;D

Thanks~! ^_^

8D I wanna come to this awesome sounding party! I'm "too old" for trick or treating too =/

XD my mom and I were watching the vid where the camera stays out, and we were commenting on parts that we hadn't noticed/couldn't see before XDD

HidingintheMist
03-18-2011, 05:56 PM
Thanks~! ^_^

8D I wanna come to this awesome sounding party! I'm "too old" for trick or treating too =/

XD my mom and I were watching the vid where the camera stays out, and we were commenting on parts that we hadn't noticed/couldn't see before XDD

Haha, well if by some chance you're in San Diego, California around then you're welcome to come.

Despite most of us being 18 then, I think we'll still hit up a few houses just for old times sake. On the street where we're having the party. Other than that though, we'll just buy our own candy that we actually like(Sweedish fish are one of my personal favorites).

Its really cool that your mom watches that with you. My mom just thinks of it as "that nerdy stuff my daughter likes." That video is really useful though for learning some of the moves though, especially when its mirrored. ^-^

ZexionLover48
03-18-2011, 07:59 PM
Haha, well if by some chance you're in San Diego, California around then you're welcome to come.

Despite most of us being 18 then, I think we'll still hit up a few houses just for old times sake. On the street where we're having the party. Other than that though, we'll just buy our own candy that we actually like(Sweedish fish are one of my personal favorites).

Its really cool that your mom watches that with you. My mom just thinks of it as "that nerdy stuff my daughter likes." That video is really useful though for learning some of the moves though, especially when its mirrored. ^-^

:rolleyes: Oh yeah, I'll just jot down a reminder to by plane tickets then pfft XDD (dang, they need a sarcasm font)

I love sweedish fish, its been forever since I've had some! (I might buy some the next time I go shopping XD)

I got her to watch the whole musical with me :heart: -and yes, even the Lingerie part XD (It had her cracking up sooo much! XDDD) I'm fortunate to have a mom like that :) the Shinigami theme is her favorite musical song XD

Musicalpencil
03-24-2011, 01:44 AM
How did I only find this thread now?

Let me just say I didn’t think it was possible to love Grell more, but the musical proved me wrong! Now I am borderline tempted to do R-Shitei! Grell. That scene always manages to make me happy, no matter how bad my day is. But at the same time I also think, “God I can’t compete with that! What female can compete with that!”

(On a non-cosplay note, seeing the Druitt’s opera outfit makes me want to sing “For I am A Pirate King” from Gilbert & Sullivan’s Pirates of Penzance XP. And I love Eric's hair!)

MissGyk
03-25-2011, 11:49 AM
I'm currently working on an Eric cosplay for Youmacon. Hopefully I won't have too much trouble with the wig, but considering my lack of experience... wish me luck. My friend is going to be Alan, but isn't going to the same con.

MoonyCouture
03-31-2011, 09:39 AM
this thread made me very happy! I've loved the musical since seeing it back in Oct/Nov after it was released on DVD and of course, I had to order the 2 disc set *__*

my group and I cosplay as the shinigami. We actually have all five. If anyone attended Momocon, our theatre troupe performed the Shinigami Dispatch Society's dance during our cosplay variety show

here's a pic of us: http://regulusblack.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d3bu29g (there's more in my DevArt gallery.... yes I also cosplayed as Checkmate Ciel :D)

we plan on cosplaying the Shinigami again, I think at AWA or Atlanta Anime Day (with all our death scythes) :D

FuntomKitten
04-01-2011, 05:49 AM
this thread made me very happy! I've loved the musical since seeing it back in Oct/Nov after it was released on DVD and of course, I had to order the 2 disc set *__*

my group and I cosplay as the shinigami. We actually have all five. If anyone attended Momocon, our theatre troupe performed the Shinigami Dispatch Society's dance during our cosplay variety show

here's a pic of us: http://regulusblack.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d3bu29g (there's more in my DevArt gallery.... yes I also cosplayed as Checkmate Ciel :D)

we plan on cosplaying the Shinigami again, I think at AWA or Atlanta Anime Day (with all our death scythes) :D

...I think I just died a lil inside, because I was at Momocon, but we had to leave before the variety show. ;_;
BUT I guess I'll see you guys at either/both those other conventions. :D

On my front, I have to cosplay one of Ciel or Grell's outfits from Kuromyu2...*_* HAVE to. Probably Ciel's for now. Father (not god, like, my literal dad xD) wouldn't like Grell too much....x3;;

MoonyCouture
04-06-2011, 09:01 PM
...I think I just died a lil inside, because I was at Momocon, but we had to leave before the variety show. ;_;
BUT I guess I'll see you guys at either/both those other conventions. :D

On my front, I have to cosplay one of Ciel or Grell's outfits from Kuromyu2...*_* HAVE to. Probably Ciel's for now. Father (not god, like, my literal dad xD) wouldn't like Grell too much....x3;;

We're supposed to record ourselves doing the Shinigami number again and put it on youtube :D (at least, as soon as I can get all five of us together and find a decent location to shoot it at)

jalynissuper!
04-07-2011, 04:37 PM
We're supposed to record ourselves doing the Shinigami number again and put it on youtube :D (at least, as soon as I can get all five of us together and find a decent location to shoot it at)

THIS....IS.....AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait for you to upload it!

on a side note i've completed my original grell cosplay. yay! and now going to start looking for some sexy Grell worthy lingerie. *wink*

MoonyCouture
04-12-2011, 03:32 PM
heeheehee I'd never cosplay Grell but I love dancing around the house and singing his R-rated Booty Call :D :D