PDA

View Full Version : Simple Question

DinoTabbi
11-09-2010, 07:14 PM
If I were to walk around my house for 15 minutes straight, then jog on the spot, then walk around 15 minutes, would that be exercise or would I just look really stupid? I know jogging is more exercise than walking but I'm so out of shape that I don't think I could jog that well outside.

saiyamanmasenko
11-09-2010, 07:54 PM
Well, from my experience lots of exercises look stupid. Seriously, i figure I look rediculous jogging around a parking lot on my lunch break at 2 a.m. but I do it. Any exercise is a good help. When you feel more confident you can move to the outdoors. Just be like Naruto and believe in yourself.

Cherry_Candies
11-19-2010, 05:42 PM
I have the same problem about not wanting to go outside and do exercise! I started walking up and down my stairs for 20-30 minutes each night, it helped a lot, and even though my mother looked at me weird, she never said anything because I always brought the laundry up from downstairs XD Unfortunately, we moved and now the stairs are quite squeaky, so I do laps around the yard with my dogs - it looks like I'm playing with them, but I'm really just running laps and they follow me. XD There is always an excuse!
Go for it, exercise is exercise!

WolfCC
11-19-2010, 05:53 PM
Learn how to rave-shuffle.
That dance will tire you out, and increase your cardio to the point where you can jog normally.
Plus, you can do it indoors.
X]