PDA

View Full Version : Need a little help (wow cosplay)

GSHayheath
11-10-2010, 04:13 PM
Hi guys,

Iv been trawling myspace etc for some groups but im having a little trouble.

Basically im the manager of a Games store in the south east in the Uk and we will be running a midnight launch for Cataclysm (world of warcraft) when its released. And as we did with star wars and call of duty recently we would really love to have some people who are really into the game down doing what they enjoy and grabbing some attention in store with their cosplay.

Obviously beyond the initial problem of finding some people who enjoy WoW cosplay in the local area we have the added problem that im sure most people who are into this will be totally focussed on playing the game on the day lol.

If anyone is or knows of or can point me in the right direction for some wow cosplayers please lend me a hand :).

Many Thanks,
Ian

nyokun
11-10-2010, 04:48 PM
If you had used the search function, you would have found this thread (http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=172342&highlight=World+of+warcraft) Specifically for WoW cosplayers. :)

GSHayheath
11-10-2010, 04:57 PM
Heh right now iv been all over the place looking for sites etc but this seems to be the first reasonably active place iv stumbled on so you will have to forgive me for not having an intricate knowledge of the site right now :P

Thanks though I will be sure to pop a quick post in there too :D

Technowraith
11-10-2010, 05:00 PM
The Seeking Cosplayer's forum will be the place to seek out other cosplayers. This threadwill either moved there or closed. If it's closed, simply copy and paste your original post in a new thread.