PDA

View Full Version : What was the best single thing about AnimeNext 2003?

echocharlie
10-10-2003, 03:48 PM
Your feedback helps us put on a better event next year! Post your comments and keep 'em coming!

AnimeNext Staff

ladysubaru25
10-10-2003, 04:19 PM
The very best thing IMO, was the environment of the con. It was definitely fan-run and fan-focused. The staffers were very approachable and appeared well-informed and made sure everyone had a good time. Cosplay seating was very orgainzed. Mad props to y'all for that...

The layout of all of the events was pretty logical- despite the bizzare Escher-esque nature of the hotel. All of the "stuff" was in one general area, and the dealers room was well laid out, with extra *wide* aisles (except for the one near the exit where the other con's tables were set up...)

Great job to all... Keep up the good work! I'll defintiely be back again next year.

hikura
10-10-2003, 06:35 PM
I would say it was a tie.For me it was the ability to meet great guests and highly informative panels.It was nice to meet tiffany grant again plus i highly enjoyed the panle that sailormo had.I enjoyed the kimono panel.Plus ladysubrau posted what i would have said.

Demri
10-10-2003, 06:44 PM
I just liked the general atmosphere of the con (minus the hotel staffers/other guests bit). The con staffers weren't cranky - they were very helpful and nice. The overall tone of the con was very friendly, laid back, and pretty much happy. I likied! :)

TheAnarCHris
10-11-2003, 12:07 AM
ITHO!!!!

That was the second best thing about the con The first I cant say here coz I'll be banned.

I like the fact that it's a small, but well excuted con.

MargauxZ
10-23-2003, 01:42 AM
The Ranma panel!

Yeyaah!

Naiomi
10-25-2003, 09:04 AM
The Gravitation Panel!! That rocked.

"The Na-No-Da Stays!!!"

But on a side note, there was a perverted staff member in the video games. He was hitting on girls. I generaly avoided that room.

TheAnarCHris
10-25-2003, 03:13 PM
Hey it's Sora ::waves::

(<--was Leon/Squall) I have a pic of u,me, Riku and Sephiroth that should be posted here soon.

*BlackRose*
01-10-2004, 07:43 PM
I think it was that alot of ppeople dressed up as familiar anime characters :bigtu:
and the choice of voice actors/actresses ! :thumbsup:

ladysubaru25
01-11-2004, 08:16 PM
I think it was that alot of ppeople dressed up as familiar anime characters :bigtu:
and the choice of voice actors/actresses ! :thumbsup:

Blackose--> Were you in costume too? Who did u dress up as?? I checked your gallery and didn't see any pictures...

Naiomi: I am actually staffing Anime Boston '04 (Karaoke room.) Hope to see you there!

*BlackRose*
01-12-2004, 05:02 PM
Blackose--> Were you in costume too? Who did u dress up as?? I checked your gallery and didn't see any pictures...

oh I was kikyo, but this year i'm goin as elk (from .hack game) and my friends are also goin as .hack characters! :bigtu: