Friday- Spike, Barret, Black Mage, 3rd Mix Rage
Saturday- Ranma, Barret, Black Mage, 3rd Mix Rage
Sunday- Kyosuke

Your turn!!! :D

TyJILDown
10-10-2003, 09:25 PM
Friday - Sakura of Naruto
Saturday - Sivil of Macross 7

If I didn't have so much crap to pack, would have been more...

pak o potatoes
10-10-2003, 09:42 PM
I was only there on Saturday. I cosplayed as Shuichi from Gravitation.

Cyn
10-10-2003, 09:45 PM
Friday - Kingdom Hearts Sephiroth XD
Saturday - Again with Sephiroth, then went into normal clothes. Normal clothes got mistaken for a "Matrix" cosplay, brought the Sunglasses, then it was the Matrix.
Sunday - Ray-san.

hikura
10-10-2003, 10:20 PM
Only brought one costume and that was a varation i decide to do thanks to someone else indirectly(i saw some of her cool varitants she did and said hey why not me lol).I went with a biker version Cid Highwind from Final Fantasy 7(the guy with the black leather jacket and blue lance).This was on saturday.I plan to do one more variant of him plus do his regular verison.

Oshi
10-10-2003, 10:24 PM
Fri: Yondaime (4th) Hokage
Sat: Yondaime day, Kabuto night
Sun: Normal clothes with Yondaime's jacket

Jubie-Chan
10-10-2003, 10:36 PM
Saturday Only: Kaoru Kamiya (rurouni kenshin) training/fighting uniform
wai, only enough money for one day

TheAnarCHris
10-11-2003, 12:11 AM
Friday- Leon (Kingdom Hearts) Aqua-Cloud (FF7)
Sturday- Leon (KH) Gene Starwind (Outlaw Star) Neo (The Matrix Reloaded)
Sunday- Billy Caine (KOF) Axl Lowe (GGXX)

neoangelwink
10-11-2003, 01:55 AM
friday: aerth hk and swimsuit fun aerith ^_^

satday: reinoa ff8 and mel ols

sunday: dizzy ( piratejellyfish) ggxx

MissRaptor
10-11-2003, 01:56 AM
Saturday--Lulu (FFX) with an Auron by my side. ^_^

Genki Chan
10-11-2003, 03:21 AM
I was just sporting my Schuldich outfits for AnimeNEXT.

Gluhen on Friday and Saturday and regular on sunday. I was surprised that I got a few people who knew Gluhen SchuSchu! ^_^

zephy
10-11-2003, 09:15 AM
Friday - the evil day glow green shirt of doom
Saturday - return of the evil day glow green shirt of doom, Humpty Dumpty from Miyuki chan in Wonderland (beware the feather boa of doom)
Sunday - Chii!!!!

Demri
10-11-2003, 09:58 AM
Oh wow, Miss Raptor, I didn't realize you were Lulu. You and your Auron were so cute! ^-^

Saturday----->Quistis from FFVIII in pink battle costume and SeeD uniform for like an hour late Saturday night

Sunday----->Princess Zelda (with me Goron Tuic Link!) from Super Smash Brothers Melee

Demri
10-11-2003, 09:59 AM
Errr. TUNIC Link, that is. :)

Rukawa
10-11-2003, 10:07 AM
Saturday - Kenshin, Ryuichi (gravitation), and random thing I did with Kenshin pants and tamahome robe and silver hair.

Sunday: kenshin again.

pak o potatoes
10-11-2003, 11:52 AM
Saturday - Kenshin, Ryuichi (gravitation), and random thing I did with Kenshin pants and tamahome robe and silver hair.

Sunday: kenshin again.

I remember you as Ryuichi! You were cool. ^__^

Jubie-Chan
10-11-2003, 12:53 PM
I was just sporting my Schuldich outfits for AnimeNEXT.

Gluhen on Friday and Saturday and regular on sunday. I was surprised that I got a few people who knew Gluhen SchuSchu! ^_^

wai! I finally found you *cling* x.x i loved your schuchu outfit and sign. but ya needed a farfie!

Genki Chan
10-11-2003, 01:29 PM
Wai! I know, I know >_< I did need a farfie! Insane Irishmen rock.

Leon_Redfield
10-11-2003, 02:03 PM
Friday-Late Night- Ghostbusters Flightsuit
Saturday-Miroku, After Cosplay, GB Flightsuit
Sunday-Normal Clothes, R.P.D. Hat

Not much, but fun!

number18
10-11-2003, 02:06 PM
Friday - Juuhachigou/ Cyborg #18 from DBZ
Saturday - #18 again. Word.

Sunday I had intended to wear the ridiculously easy-to-put-together costume of 18's that's just capris, orange socks, maryjanes and her usual shirt. But I just didn't feel like wearing a wig again. So I wore my DBZ chibi shirt and Capsule Corp jacket. Yeah. Hardcore.

And I guess it's gonna be a thing of mine that when I change outta costume to go to a dance or something, I'll wear my Red Ribbon Army vest...just for fun and half the time people don't recognize me AT ALL out of costume, what with the short, dark hair and all. Hehe...

Jubie-Chan
10-11-2003, 03:50 PM
w00t. yay for crazy irishmen. My friend is coming down from Canada for the BAAF and going as Farfie.

Chun Li
10-11-2003, 09:49 PM
Mokuba Kaiba-All three Days
O.o some ppl Confused me with Cyborg #17

Genki Chan
10-11-2003, 11:04 PM
Iiii, really? That's great. ^_^ are you going as a group? Or is that it?

LadyoftheThread
10-11-2003, 11:46 PM
Saturday: Seto Kaiba from Yu-Gi-Oh (the purple and black outfit which seems to be almost never used for cosplay)

Sunday: a femme version of Seto (just a bit of silliness since I only had one costume and didnít really want to crossplay two days in a row :D, simply a black top and skirt with the purple duster and card locket from my costume)

Ranma Saotome
10-12-2003, 12:43 AM

I missed that one. ^^;;;

Nekobun
10-12-2003, 01:25 AM
Friday: Boy from Animal Crossing (Snowcone shirt)
Saturday: Dib from Invader Zim (mid-day), Akira from DDR 4th Mix (evening/masquerade/afterward)
Sunday: Dib from Invader Zim

MissRaptor
10-12-2003, 03:21 AM
Oh wow, Miss Raptor, I didn't realize you were Lulu. You and your Auron were so cute! ^-^

Hehe, thanks Demri!! I remember meeting you!! ^^ Your Quistis was so awesome!!!!!

Leon_Redfield
10-12-2003, 10:54 AM
You Were Dib? I saw you! All the little Chibi Inuyasha people like...bombarded you!....including myself...*cough*..I stood out, I was the tall Miroku :P and the only one with a staff, lol.

Jubie-Chan
10-12-2003, 01:10 PM
you were dib?! I saw all the pepople nearly kill you with glompage...

and we MIGHT do a weiss kruez cosplay group. My group of friend are having "creative differnces" (we all want a sword)

The Lord XL
10-12-2003, 05:21 PM
Satuday: 10am to 12:30 = Warior of Zion & 12:30pm to 1am = Inu Yasha

Dokudel
10-12-2003, 06:21 PM
I only went on Saturday and I was the Eternal Sailor Mercury.I forgot almost all my stuff at home.Like my wings,gloves,tiara,and choker. :-(

Genki Chan
10-12-2003, 06:58 PM
yaay. well... convince them that evil mind powers, genki darts of death, and claws are better then swords any day ~_^

By the way, to the Barett at AN... you had the best damn gun arm ever. *-* It was so awesome looking.

ladysubaru25
10-12-2003, 07:00 PM
Saturday--Lulu (FFX) with an Auron by my side. ^_^

Oh! So you were Lulu!! Your costume was amazing! My one friend I was with is a pretty big FF fan, and she could not get over how detailed the craftsmanship on trhe costume was. Did you get to be part of the MTV photoshoot at all? I heard a rumor that MTV was photographing FF cosplayers on Fri or Sat.

I have a photo of you and Auron up in my gallery. Too bad we were in line for the cosplay when the photo was taken. I really wanted to get the trim of your dress...

Ranma Saotome
10-12-2003, 10:24 PM
yaay. well... convince them that evil mind powers, genki darts of death, and claws are better then swords any day ~_^

By the way, to the Barett at AN... you had the best damn gun arm ever. *-* It was so awesome looking.

Oh thanks ever so much! :) I'll be bringing the gunarm out again at Nekocon! :D

Savior_Faire
10-12-2003, 10:43 PM
Friday night--- Gothic Tonberry

Saturday, all day--- Aerith. I ran out of the flowers I was giving away ^.^

Sunday--- Laura in her pajamas... I was too tired and lazy to change back into Aerith ~.~;

cyborg_mermaid
10-12-2003, 11:47 PM
I was female Confessional Wolfwood on Saturday walking around with a guy Punisher-Wolfwood so it'd be hard to confuse me with someone. Confessionalized an InuYasha, and had my confessional cash threatened by a Schuldig (;__;)

Pixiejunky
10-12-2003, 11:50 PM
Friday I was Akane from Ranma 1/2
Saturday I was Victoria Seras from Hellsing
And Sunday Akane again

Ranma Saotome
10-13-2003, 02:17 AM
I remember seeing Akane. I have two pics of you. ^^

StarDustShadow
10-13-2003, 06:44 PM
^___^ I was the female Hiei of Yu Yu Hakusho on Saturday and Sunday. :-)

MissRaptor: What's up? ^^ I'm pretty sure i saw you at the con, too bad we didn't know until now lol

number18
10-13-2003, 11:37 PM
HOW??????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????? Do you have a pic? PEOPLE, HOW!?@!

LadyoftheThread, I think I took a pic of you. I was like....Ka...Kaiba? Cause I wasn't too sure if it really was Kaiba. So I approached you like a freak to take your picture. I didn't want to be like OMG KAIBA! ANd have you go uhhhh no???? lol, anyway, my pics will be picked up TOMORROW OR I wiLL KiLL SOMEONE!!!

Savoir Faire, I saw you and COULD NOT REMEMBER what the hell the tonberry was called. In other words, I couldn't remember you were a "tonberry" ...so like Kaiba, I stared at you for like 2 seconds and just had to walk away cause I couldn't think of it. And I don't like acting like a fangirl, really. Maybe it's the #18 in me...har har

Invaaaaader Zim I wanted your pic but never had a chance!

LadyoftheThread
10-14-2003, 01:40 PM
LadyoftheThread, I think I took a pic of you. I was like....Ka...Kaiba? Cause I wasn't too sure if it really was Kaiba. So I approached you like a freak to take your picture. I didn't want to be like OMG KAIBA! ANd have you go uhhhh no???? lol, anyway, my pics will be picked up TOMORROW OR I wiLL KiLL SOMEONE!!!

I thought I recognized you from your avatar, number18. Yes, you did get a picture of me. In fact, you were the first person to ask for a photo. :) None of my indoor photos from the con came out except for one of me with the other Kaiba cosplayer and that one was kind of dark so I was hoping someone around here would have a better one.

It also took a couple of seconds for some other people to realize who I was supposed to be. I think it was because the purple coat rarely appears in the anime and it seems to be almost never used for cosplay. (Iíve only seen a picture of one other cosplayer in that outfit and it was on a Japanese site.) And I admit that the coat wasnít completely accurate. I made it in a sewing class for my ďnormalĒ wardrobe but appropriated it for my costume because of the color and billowy coattails. It isnít very obvious indoors but I have a picture in my gallery that shows how billowy the coat is.

Jubie-Chan
10-16-2003, 07:03 AM

everyone decided on fushigi yuugi X.x cause no one's seen weiss kruez... and everyone (especily the boys) wanted to do yaoi and dress up all pretty.

Ranma Saotome
10-20-2003, 11:16 PM
^___^ I was the female Hiei of Yu Yu Hakusho on Saturday and Sunday. :-)

Hey, I got a couple of pics of ya! ^^

StarDustShadow
10-21-2003, 07:25 PM
OH AWESOME!!!! ^______^ YAY! You're the first person i know of that's got a piccie of me! *sniffle* no one else does *huggle* You have made my day :-)

Ranma Saotome
10-22-2003, 12:51 AM
Thanks, I try. :)

AlikNyankoChan
10-23-2003, 02:09 AM
Technically no costumes all weekend even though I brought two....

Green silk cheongsam with black spiked heels on Friday
Black velvet gothic mini dress with red inner sleeves and black boots on Saturday
Purple leapord print mini dress(my creation, it's my baby ^^) and black boots on Sunday.

Just didn't feel like wearing costumes all weekend ^^;;

~Alik

Naiomi
10-24-2003, 08:38 AM
Saturday/Sunday

Sora -Halloween Town - Kingdom Hearts

Savior_Faire
10-24-2003, 09:52 PM
Saturday/Sunday

Sora -Halloween Town - Kingdom Hearts

::Pokes her:: Hey! I know you! It's me, the Aerith you were hanging out with on saturday! O.O you live in conneticut? Nifty XD

Naiomi
10-25-2003, 08:55 AM
Yep. Suprising ne? Also I re-did the keyblade.

I'm trying to plan to go to AnimeBoston with the Anime Club at school, are you going?

Savior_Faire
10-26-2003, 12:34 PM
Yep. Suprising ne? Also I re-did the keyblade.

I'm trying to plan to go to AnimeBoston with the Anime Club at school, are you going?

Naw, I can't. I have the other Cons to prepare for; making two new whole costumes @.@

Mew_Pudding
04-28-2004, 07:32 PM
I only went on Saturday. v.v
As Misao! ^^ I was with a Sango but, you might not have known she was Sango. o.O; I remember seeing lotsa you guys there! ^^

Ranma Saotome
04-29-2004, 12:28 AM
Misao? What series is that from, I might have a pic. I was there as Ranma, Kyosuke, and 3rd Mix Rage I think. ^^