PDA

View Full Version : Toronto, CANADA - Harry Potter Cosplay @ DH pt1, Fri Nov 19

kuma133
11-17-2010, 04:57 PM
Looking for Harry Potter Cosplay opportunities for the release of Deathly Hollows part 1?

If in or near Toronto, CANADA - I'll be appearing as Hagrid from around 7pm on Friday, November 19 outside the AMC 24 at Yonge & Dundas. I'll be hanging around for an hour or so outside probably and then head inside to get in line for seating.

More here:
http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=226042

Kaijugal
11-17-2010, 09:45 PM
Why didn't you post this in the Canadian Cosplay forum?You'd probably get more responses/notice.

Kanomi
11-17-2010, 10:21 PM
Touche. I'm not too into Harry potter myself, but it'd be nice seeing cosplayers!

kuma133
11-20-2010, 01:48 AM
Why didn't you post this in the Canadian Cosplay forum?You'd probably get more responses/notice.

Hello Kaijugal, Actually I posted first in the Canadian forum. But made a second posting here with a link back to the first post. Since it was very short notice, I was trying to cover as many bases as possible to see if I could drum up a small group. :)

In the end I only saw two other cosplayers. But one was a spectacular spitting image of Harry. I really hope someone posts or sends me a copy of one or more of those pics.

Zara_Finn
11-24-2010, 12:07 PM
How did it go? any photo's?