PDA

View Full Version : Help me please! Reference Pictures.

SakuraxTsubasa
11-21-2010, 09:50 PM
I want to cosplay Magnet Luka, but I'm having a bit of trouble discerning what's official and what's just fanart.

Yes, yes I know, Magnet is way overdone, and that's why I'd never wear it to a con or anything like that. I think it's a pretty dress. With awesome headphones.

So anyway, I saw PVs on YouTube with her in a strapless dress with a sweatheart neckline, but I could've sworn that I saw her with straps and a black/white lace sash or whatever that was. Can someone please help me find *official* (or something like that) reference pictures (yes please note that I said "something like that")?

Pudding-chan
11-22-2010, 12:40 AM
Correct me if I am wrong, but most of the art for Vocaloid (magnet or otherwise) is fanart; "official" Vocaloid art is rare because most of the pv's are fan made. (Or at least, that's what I have been told).

As for Luka, people usually go with her black dress that has a strap over her right shoulder and a bow on the strap. Also, people usually go for the splurging neck line and an open back. Cosplayers also tend to have the white sash around the waist with black lace. Just google "Magnet Luka" and you should get tons of pictures of art and cosplays for ideas

SakuraxTsubasa
11-22-2010, 10:19 AM
Correct me if I am wrong, but most of the art for Vocaloid (magnet or otherwise) is fanart; "official" Vocaloid art is rare because most of the pv's are fan made. (Or at least, that's what I have been told).

As for Luka, people usually go with her black dress that has a strap over her right shoulder and a bow on the strap. Also, people usually go for the splurging neck line and an open back. Cosplayers also tend to have the white sash around the waist with black lace. Just google "Magnet Luka" and you should get tons of pictures of art and cosplays for ideas

Yuup, that's why I said something like that. Or whatever I said, I don't really remember. That's kind of why I like Project Diva xD

I dunno, I'm just having a really hard time finding pictures in general. I really like what I've seen with lace, but I can't find a good picture at all. And I was lurking around YouTube before and the only pictures I saw were of her with the spaghetti strap with the sweatheart neckline or sweatheart neckline with no straps....
I guess I'll just keep googling around.

TMLiza
11-22-2010, 11:59 AM
The best way to find vocaloid fanart is pixiv. If you want, I can look on it for some magnet reference pics for you if you want.

SakuraxTsubasa
11-22-2010, 03:23 PM
The best way to find vocaloid fanart is pixiv. If you want, I can look on it for some magnet reference pics for you if you want.

Hmmm...pixiv? Uhh...yes please! :)

TMLiza
11-22-2010, 03:36 PM
Here you go! If you need more just ask. ^_^.

http://s17.photobucket.com/albums/b68/Touchmon/Magnet%20Luka/

SakuraxTsubasa
11-22-2010, 03:51 PM
Here you go! If you need more just ask. ^_^.

http://s17.photobucket.com/albums/b68/Touchmon/Magnet%20Luka/

Thank you so much! Do you think you can find a picture showing hte back as well?

TMLiza
11-22-2010, 03:52 PM
I can try! *scurries onto pixiv*

SakuraxTsubasa
11-22-2010, 03:57 PM
I can try! *scurries onto pixiv*

Aaaahhhh I love you! XD

TMLiza
11-22-2010, 04:06 PM
Aaaahhhh I love you! XD

Awww, thanks! :D

And I found out that people like drawing Miku's back way more than they draw Luka's. I did find three though. I added them to the album.

SakuraxTsubasa
11-22-2010, 04:08 PM
Awww, thanks! :D

And I found out that people like drawing Miku's back way more than they draw Luka's. I did find three though. I added them to the album.
(You're welcome! :D)
Ahahaha yeah, that sounds right :P
Thank you so much!