PDA

View Full Version : The Patches on America's Jacket?

America La
11-23-2010, 07:07 PM
Ok, so I wore my bomber jacket for America to the last convention I went to and attatched the patches with Hollywood Tape (basically a fabric tape that is made for girls to keep dress straps and such in place) so as not to ruin the jacket. Unforunately it didn't work and the patches constantly fell off throughout the con.
Does anyone have any sugestions of what would bond them to leather for extended periods of time but won't damage the jacket in any way?
Damaging the jacket (as in permanately attaching anything) is not an option.

Axelai
11-23-2010, 09:40 PM
Well, what i did was paint all the things on with acrylics. Then if i ever wanted it off, i could just get some soap and water XD;;

I don't know any other ideas though :< Sorry!

America La
11-24-2010, 08:32 AM
That's a very creative idea and I would probably use it, except this is my dad's jacket (hence my I can't permanently do anything to it) and he would probably freak out if he saw me painting on it. XD
But thanks!

Axelai
11-24-2010, 01:47 PM
Yeah, but you can always wipe paint off. Though i know what you mean XD;; If you want to spend a little money, you can get a replica WW2 bomber coat off eBay for around $30-$40 if you search around. Thats how i got mine. Then you can permanently plaster those one.