PDA

View Full Version : Drlocks hair extensions

petitemusu
10-11-2003, 05:50 PM
Hey all question!

I've looked at their hair extensions since I'm looking for a crayon red colored one, but I've noticed that most of their extreme coloured ones say they are UV reactive...or something like that. Either way it seems that they change colour in the sunlight. Is this true? The last thing I want is for my red extension to turn blue *lol*

Thank you!

Koumori
10-11-2003, 09:04 PM
UV reactive hair glows under black (UltraViolet) light. The sun won't affect it.

petitemusu
10-12-2003, 01:51 PM
*doh* Every time I hear UV I think sunlight. Thank you!!

arisuchan
10-12-2003, 05:33 PM
I know several people have recommended this site, but I was wondering for people who have ordered from them, how long are their extentions? The item I'm interested in ordering is the silky straight braid, but they don't give a length. I am most likely going to email them but I was just wondering if anyone here had purchased this item.

KaraokeKate
10-15-2003, 05:56 PM
I know several people have recommended this site, but I was wondering for people who have ordered from them, how long are their extentions? The item I'm interested in ordering is the silky straight braid, but they don't give a length. I am most likely going to email them but I was just wondering if anyone here had purchased this item.

Loose extensions come in only one standard length, 48 inches. This is going to be true no matter where you shop.

Wefted extensions come in a variety of lengths, but usually no longer than 30 inches.

arisuchan
10-16-2003, 12:46 AM
thanks i really appreciate the info *^^*

SquishedFlower
10-20-2003, 09:26 AM
The best place to get wacky collered hair extentions is www.ragdolly.net they sell everything all of their hair is a meter in leanth

Koumori
10-20-2003, 09:40 AM
The best place to get wacky collered hair extentions is www.ragdolly.net they sell everything all of their hair is a meter in leanth

I have had excellent success ordering from Doc Locks. I do not hear such good things about Ragdolly - either people are delighted with the service they get, or infuriated by it. A lot seems to depend on whether you happen to catch the owner on a good day.

Lilli
10-20-2003, 10:27 AM
._. I agree with Koumori. I've dealt with Ragdolly on several occasions, and have been both delighted AND infuriated.

The last time I ordered from them, I'd ordered a light pink wig, and light pink extentions. Before I ordered, I asked to make sure they were the same colour/shade, made sure they came from the same dye lot, etc. etc. and was assured they matched. When the items arrived, the wig was definitely not the same colour as the extentions ^^;; I have not ordered from them since.

I should give Dr. Locks a try! I've got some wig work to do coming up ._.