PDA

View Full Version : devil may cry2

dantesteele
11-23-2010, 11:54 PM
can some one help me find a way to make dantes costume from the game

Technowraith
11-26-2010, 11:29 PM
can some one help me find a way to make dantes costume from the game

Ebay is a great place to start your search. Search for Dante cosplay or add Devil may cry 2 to that. (If you do add DMC2, you'll get a lot of DMC 2 items, mostly the games). Several versions of Dante's costume exist, so you'll need to search around for the version you want.

dantesteele
11-28-2010, 09:16 PM
ebay is abit overpriced for me that and i dont have a credit card. i can always use the random materials in my house i just need the designs for the jacket.

on another note anyone who can get me a design for the first devil may cry outfit is awesome.

LordDraco3
11-29-2010, 02:11 PM
DMC1's is really easy. It's a vest with exaggerated points on the bottom, and it cuts above the waist in the back (won't be able to find it, have to make or modify), and buckles in the front. It also has a black collar that he wears standing up. Red pants. Boots with buckles. Underarmor shirt. plain black leather gloves.

Coat color varies between games and art, but it is really simple. It has no extra crap on it, and simple lapels. I found mine on ebay and aside from the sleeves and being a little bit big, it was perfect.

dantesteele
12-11-2011, 09:18 PM
well i have dmc 1 planned too but i know that the shirt under the vest is a black button up shirt.

LordDraco3
02-15-2012, 03:28 PM
It's not a button-up shirt, don't use one please.

dantesteele
02-17-2012, 06:56 PM
it is a dress shirt i looked into it further and thanks for the help LordDraco3