PDA

View Full Version : Russia-Is Binding Neccessary? Plus Help on a Choosing a Costume!

HappehPills
11-26-2010, 06:20 PM
Hello, cosplayers!

I'm thinking of Crossplaying Russia and I would like to know if it's neccessary to bind my chest with this crossplay? (Since he wears a huge coat.)

Chest 37 inch
Waist 31
Hips 40 inch

Those are my meassurements and I'm a new crossplayer/cosplayer. I would like to know your opinions when it comes to purchasing a (not too cheesy-looking) costume? (I do NOT want to make the costume or go to a tailor. Please, consider this.)

Here are the two customes I've found online that I think would look good. (http://www.cosplaymagic.com/heaxpoalforu.html)
(http://www.cosplayshow.com/Axis-Powe...me-p21871.html)

Rainbow Muffins
11-26-2010, 08:34 PM
I didn't bind when I cosplay'ed as Ivan.....but did wear a sports bra...for some reason I use those and it binds the girls down a little better...

My measurements are
Bust 38
Waist 35
Hips 42

So I think you could get away with not binding.
:3

(Sorry, I don't know anything about buying costumes though.../facepalm)

HappehPills
11-26-2010, 08:41 PM
I didn't bind when I cosplay'ed as Ivan.....but did wear a sports bra...for some reason I use those and it binds the girls down a little better...

My measurements are
Bust 38
Waist 35
Hips 42

So I think you could get away with not binding.
:3

(Sorry, I don't know anything about buying costumes though.../facepalm)

Oh, thank you! I'll consider getting a Sports Bra then definitely! Thank you!

Haha, same here with the costumes! XD I think I will go with the second one, mostly for the price, it's way more affordable. Thank you very much for your help!

Rainbow Muffins
11-26-2010, 09:40 PM
Oh, thank you! I'll consider getting a Sports Bra then definitely! Thank you!

Haha, same here with the costumes! XD I think I will go with the second one, mostly for the price, it's way more affordable. Thank you very much for your help!
::dances::
Yay I helped!!
Nooo problemo!

Axelai
11-27-2010, 04:23 PM
I'd go with cosplay magic on buying things. I LOVE their work. Their things look exactly like the pictures, and ship within a few weeks. I can't say a million times how much i love Cosplay Magic <3333

As for binding: I second the sports bra thing.