PDA

View Full Version : Did anything scary happen to you at Ani-Magic?

Lightning Count
10-18-2002, 07:08 PM
Okay, this happened to me while at AM and it scared the crap out of me. See, Friday night.....I was S_T_A_R_V_I_N_G. It was 11:45 pm and I decided to walk over to the nearby Carls JR.... alone. So there I was, walking alone in the freezing dark when I saw a small compact car driving in my direction. I notice that as the car gets closer to me it slows down.....so I'm freaked now!! I look around but there's NOBODY around and all of the nearby businesses are closed. I was alone. When he's about 10 ft away from he almost stops. I can see the pervert in the car.....it's a single guy with a disgusting smile on his face. I keep my eyes on him the whole time and I flash him the most serious Don't- #$@&- With- Me look and I continue my fast paced walk. I balled up my fists just in case.....LUCKILY he kept driving. I WAS ready to defend myself.
Next time, don't do what I did because it could have been dangerous!!!!! If you're going out at night for whatever reason, go in a group!! Safety in numbers, you know!!!

waynekaa
10-18-2002, 07:16 PM
Ya totally.
Mattokun took off his mask.
*flees*

Iori E
10-18-2002, 07:51 PM
One word: Robert. (http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1928)

And Matt's horse head was the coolest! Don't deny it!

waynekaa
10-18-2002, 07:59 PM
I wasn't talking about the horse head mask!

hichan
10-19-2002, 02:30 AM
*ponders*

hmmmmm scary... scary... OH!

we walked into our bathroom. O_O

the flies...

*dies* x__x

Rey-Rey
10-19-2002, 01:33 PM
Ha. I think some people know what my scariest experience was.

Nadeshiko
10-20-2002, 01:18 AM
Lionel being eechi. 'nuff said. ^^;

Ennui
10-21-2002, 07:46 PM
MOUUUUUUUUUUU~ so mean wayne!! ::stab::

SCLNeptune
10-21-2002, 10:31 PM
the desert rose bathrooms on saturday, oh.my.god. that was the scariest and sickest thing I have EVER smelled

waynekaa
10-21-2002, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by Ennui
MOUUUUUUUUUUU~ so mean wayne!! ::stab::

*okay as long as he has a mirror to reflect the hideousness of Matt*

Ennui
10-21-2002, 10:38 PM
As long as i'm not OLD like Wayne!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OLD FART

Ennui
10-21-2002, 11:21 PM
Well, when you're old, you're ugly anyway! so at least i have my youth!!!! and a few years to get plastic surgery!!!!

hichan
10-21-2002, 11:40 PM
matto-kun is sooooooooo the best!!! if there was a word such as "bestest"... he'd be the bestest!!! bestest!

and wayne-sama isn't ugly! he gets fangirls all the time! *stares down the fangirls* ___ <--- see! that's me staring them down!

*gives an evil aZn stare* XD

Ennui
10-21-2002, 11:45 PM
LOL! yay! kimi's the best peacekeeper ever! XD

::stares at the fangirls too:: .__.

SCLNeptune
10-21-2002, 11:49 PM
-raies hand- I love Wayne, the old fart, should I admit myself to the medical clinic and be studied by scicne now for my serious crimes of nature

Gipsie
10-30-2002, 04:52 PM
Actually, this year, nothing too weird happened to me....

Only, my friend's friend, P-chan, and i kept running into each other, and i really didn't know who he was, but he always said "Hey" to me, like he's known me for years!

But, last year, when i went to that 7-11 next to the Best Western that I was staying at, it was really dark, and kinda late at nite. And, there was this group of people were chatting on the side walk, and i walked around to miss them, and the person who Cos-Played as Ryoga, that year, materialized or something in front of me, and i nearly ran him over, poor guy! Oy! You'd think I'd be able to see that brite yellow costume! i swear! O.o

Mei Lan Chang
10-30-2002, 11:52 PM
Scary? Besides almost falling into the jacuzzi full of half naked people, no.

Gipsie
10-31-2002, 01:16 PM
LMAO!!! Mei! You actually, almost went in there?

I was like...."Okay....most of these people JUST came from the dance, and they went straight into the jaccuzzi, so, they are actually, just swimming in everyone else's sweat....." *shudders*....none the less, I stayed away from there, and instead I was hanging around my group of friends: Duo, and them, and we were all talking with that guy that was a guest of honor from the Hellsing series. *Shrugs*