PDA

View Full Version : Witchwigs Delivery

ainslye
10-12-2003, 04:20 PM
Yeah, I know this is last minute, but I thought I'd be able to find a wig in the costume stores around with it being so close to halloween.

If I ordered a wig from witchwigs, how long would standard shipping take, do you think? (I live in MD)

I would need it at the latest by november, but preferably in a week and a half o.O I sort of lost track of time... lol. I won't die if I can't get it in time, but it owuld just be nice.

katrinastrife
10-12-2003, 04:54 PM
A little over one week. They're great about shipping quickly =) (I've ordered from them twice, no problems either time).

Koumori
10-12-2003, 08:26 PM
Shouldn't this information be somewhere on their website?

Michi
10-12-2003, 08:39 PM
Yes, there's shipping info on the website. But they don't really go by their little map. @_x I don't think it should take more than two weeks, ainslye. If you're in a rush you might wanna check WowWigs.com. They have cheaper prices and generally the same selection, and I've seen them be about twice as fast with shipping. (I've ordered from both Witch & Wow Wigs)

Lafiel
10-12-2003, 09:23 PM
*sigh* costs me $17.50usd to get a wig shipped to my house and I'm just located in Canada >.< That isn't even rush delivary either :(