PDA

View Full Version : raveing....the FF way!

Auron
10-12-2003, 05:03 PM
ok...raveing at Otakon03 as auron made the idea of.. Raveing Auron...wird idea ya. anyway so any one that wants to make a raveing FF person and maybe we can make a photoshoot out of it(that wound be a 1st^^). what you need to do is just take a FF Costume and make them more raveing like or more enjoyable to rave in^^.

Neko Cathy
10-15-2003, 11:14 AM
I won't be a raving FF character... but by popular demand from Otakon, Neko Cathy (raver edition) will make an apperance!

Well... maybe one night I'll be raving as Lisa From Final Fantasy Unlimited.

dizzylizzy
10-15-2003, 03:02 PM
i made a raver yuna for otakon.... quite interesting. maaaaaybe i could be persueded to bring it back to life

Cyn
10-15-2003, 04:33 PM
...::Imagines a Raving Kingdom Hearts character. Then imagines an Unknown with "The Raving Keyblade".]:

Raine
11-01-2003, 11:53 AM
Well I already did a Raver Rinoa o.o I'll just have to find more accessories for it.

cordless runner
11-15-2003, 09:31 PM
Well I have already made a raver Sesshoumaru which I worn at AMA and Otakon and if I make my Sephiroth, I will most likely make a raver version. I just hope the rave is a lot better then the past two cons I have been too. AMA was great but I really didnt like the one at Otakon and I heard the one at Nekocon wasnt good either.... I was in bed dieing so I couldnt go >_>

Reiko
11-15-2003, 10:27 PM
...I hope its better Rave then Neko....but I think I'll stick to good old Raver SAngo from inuyasha