PDA

View Full Version : Alois, Ciel, or Grell? XD

animejazzi13
12-02-2010, 03:18 PM
:oWell i really wanna do a kuroshitsuji cosplay but i don't know who to be. I love ciel but his outfits are quite difficult! Alois is a little manslut but i do love him and am thinking of being him...but i do have parts of a great grelll cosplay i just need better shoes and a good quality wig can anyone help with my dilema!?:confused:

mouseomo
12-10-2010, 12:17 PM
I would say go with Grell, if you have parts already.

DaemonForce
12-10-2010, 12:22 PM
Grell
Seconded and...Creepy.

I recently punched an order for Kuroshitsuji cosplay. I decided on Sebastian because I look good in dark colors and there's so much of everyone else. x_X

I've been seeing cosplayers of this series since yesteryear but there's more of them at every con I go to. This is going to be insanely popular by the middle of next year isn't it? o_o'

mouseomo
12-14-2010, 02:03 PM
I've been seeing cosplayers of this series since yesteryear but there's more of them at every con I go to. This is going to be insanely popular by the middle of next year isn't it? o_o'

Kuroshitsuji has just taken off. I mean, no one had heard of it, and now there's cosplayers everywhere! It's like the whole Vampire Knight and whatchamacallit thing...

Aces
12-14-2010, 02:05 PM
Seconded and...Creepy.

I recently punched an order for Kuroshitsuji cosplay. I decided on Sebastian because I look good in dark colors and there's so much of everyone else. x_X

Yeah, expect an even bigger wave of (crappy) Kuro cosplayers once the English dub comes out in January.

Just remember this: The fandom will STILL be better than the Hetalia fandom.

mouseomo
12-28-2010, 04:22 AM
Just remember this: The fandom will STILL be better than the Hetalia fandom.

xD Said that right!

NeonSkylight
01-09-2011, 11:11 PM
Ive cosplayed as Alois before and i have to say.....its quite awkward walking around in shorts like his the whole time, plus his stockings got annoying cause i had to keep pulling them up and a fyi if you do dress as him....dont wear high heels. The only shoes i could find that looked like his had heels and after a full day of wearing them my feet hurt so bad i had to get my friend to carry me to our hotel room

Hikoki17
02-01-2011, 10:19 PM
8D! w00t w00t fellow Kuroshitsuji cosplaya! I would third as going as Grell since you have the stuff but then again it all depends on your personal finance. If you have enough to splurge, be one of the others. I couldn't decide between being Grell or Undertaker so I had a number set for both and asked random people to pick one xD I ended up getting Grell x3 Unfortunately, including the outfit, wig, contacts, and glasses with chain, it's going to cost me a grand total of like $230, excluding the shoes. I found some comfortable shoes I'm buying at WalMart for like $12 xP Good luck with your cosplay!

D'Rose
02-16-2011, 03:16 AM
If I had the bod I would deffinently do Alois (how creepy/weird to say that about a little boy character :D ) though I have done Grell before and he is really fun.