PDA

View Full Version : Steve Burnside Monster Form...

ForestSheikah
12-03-2010, 08:19 PM
I'm debating what materials would be needed to do his mutant form. I'd like to go with the Code:Veronica X version, but with the creepy grimacing face from Darkside Chronicles.

If anyone could help me, it would be much appreciated.

RaeSeddon
01-07-2011, 11:57 AM
I'm debating what materials would be needed to do his mutant form. I'd like to go with the Code:Veronica X version, but with the creepy grimacing face from Darkside Chronicles.

If anyone could help me, it would be much appreciated.

My first thought would be lots and lots of prosthetics-- molded latex and carved foam possibly. The face is the most human thing about him in his monster form but even then you're looking at a lot of rather complex prosthetics and modification. The downside to latex is it can melt if you're planning to wear it for long periods in warm/hot areas.

ForestSheikah
01-15-2011, 09:36 AM
My first thought would be lots and lots of prosthetics-- molded latex and carved foam possibly. The face is the most human thing about him in his monster form but even then you're looking at a lot of rather complex prosthetics and modification. The downside to latex is it can melt if you're planning to wear it for long periods in warm/hot areas.

Thank you.