PDA

View Full Version : Gay Pride Cosplay!!!!!!!!!

yukitoLeonheart
10-13-2003, 02:47 AM
Although I am not having the best day, I went to a gay pride parade today and cosplayed. THese are some of the best pictures you will probably ever see, one is even cute (the cutest little kid with gay pride stuff, I was like awwwww and the Dad goes look it's Harry Potter)

All day people were like it's Harry Potter and I kept on making up stories about how I am really a sleeze and me Ron, Draco, Fred, George, and occassionally Snape and Dumbledore....... have interesting Parties.

I also was like read my books!!!!!!! and that I had a crush on Ron but when I dated Draco......... he was the Uke, I the Seme. Master Potter to him.

Yea, I was sad, but I tried to make others happy, it was a long day.

http://images.cosplay.com/showgallery.php?ppuser=9294

Oh also I want to solicit this, this is by far the greatest picture EVER!!!!!!!!! Karisu, just wow, Lady in Red, I want to meet you........ poor Morpheus where is his loving

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=85472&password=&sort=1&cat=5437&page=1

RayneShikama
10-13-2003, 04:29 AM
hey, you mentioned on the "Trust Jesus" picture guy, that if anyone could make a rainbow coming ouit of th wand-- er-- that you wanted one-- I was bored so I went ahead and did so.

Also, I couldnt get the second link to work.

if you could throw me your e-mail, I can give you that picture with the rainbow

Michi
10-13-2003, 05:32 AM
Waitasec. You're a guy. Harry Potter is not crossplay for you. Crossplay does not equal homosexuality, so why is this in this forum? This should be in Other Costumes if anything.

Karisu-sama
10-13-2003, 05:44 AM
Glad you had fun. ^^

You might want to fix that second link, I wonder what pic it was (one I saw, or a new one?) Trinity = Karisu; Lady in Red = my friend Mochihead, she's usually in Hawaii. One is likely to see us at Ani-Magic or Yaoi-con.

Gotta say I agree with Michi on the topic, so here it goes...

yukitoLeonheart
10-13-2003, 02:52 PM
Yea, you are right, I thought Gay Pride parade and didn't know where to stick it sorry :). Anyway. I got the link to work, so all is well now. Thanks for moving it

Leon
10-13-2003, 04:35 PM
LOL! Harry Potter and the Bible Thumping Dragon......

yukitoLeonheart
10-13-2003, 05:57 PM
I like that!!!!!! I was going to carry around my book, but I still haven't read the 5th one, ah!!!!! I was afraid someone was going to be like REMEMBER THIS and I would of fainted from HP SPOILER

Nine
10-14-2003, 04:42 AM
Friends and I were planning to go to Pride in cosplay but we couldn't be bothered to go when it rolled around.

yukitoLeonheart
10-14-2003, 06:01 PM
Oh my gosh, Nine, if you did Miss Deep Cosplay I could do my Yomiko Crossplay!!!!!! We so need to go to a gay pride event, oddly rnough I met people who knew Grav there

Shinobi
10-15-2003, 06:57 PM
Great pics. Had me laughing. :D

yukitoLeonheart
10-17-2003, 04:24 AM
YEa, I thought about it more, I should of said cosplaying at a Gay Pride event, not Gay Pride cosplay, makes it sound like a made this ellaborate gay pride costume............. Although I might cosplay as a giant condom and hand out condoms at a gay club on Halloween....... I am going to have a poll soon about what to do for Halloween, it's going ot be a wacky few days......... to say the least

Ryoma Echizen
10-17-2003, 07:11 AM
cool pics XD!!!

*laughing* ^^...

Cherry
10-23-2003, 05:19 AM
^^ Hehe. I'm going to Pride next year in my Gackt costume. xD

I thought about doing Kozi, but it's too hoooot. But , you have to admit, it'd fit in. ::Crack up:: ..Pride in Houston is always so boring, though. I'm going to SF and San Diego, I thinkz.